Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Weekend 8/10-8/11

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Weekend 8/10-8/11

• Loading the player...
  • @tyrion_ I have no idea! It has been super faint the last couple days. I’ve been told that it takes a day-ish for 1000 IU to leave your system and I had a 10,000 IU dose. I’m sorry you’re not feeling hopeful. FX for you!!
  • Month/Cycle: 3/4

CD/DPO: 25/9

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 15ish

Testing: bfn cd8, testing again tomorrow cd10 

R/R: I wish I hadn't tested so early, I should know better. I'm dissapointed and also thinking what if it was too early. I'm all PMS-y and I wouldnt be shocked if AF shows up early. Everything H has said today pisses me off. 

We are mini golfing later with family so hopefully that cheers me up. 

CS/Q: nothing to see, but I think I'll start temping again next month. 

• wow the TWW is a snoozer this weekend

@b_1029 - hope the wedding ended up okay!
    @tyrion_ - i guess the answer is always WFAF, but if your 10 days comes and goes then it'll be a mind F.  ugh, hugs.
    @SimpleJane - sorry for your BFN.  even early still sucks to see

Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD/DPO: 17/6

Timing: -2, -1

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: hopefully no sooner than 10 DPO

R/R: no temping so far this weekend bc i haven't gotten more than a 2 hour stretch of sleep, so my productivity has been out the window. DH just sent me an ad that Lowes is having another appliance sale... i really got to get my act together and decide what we're going to buy for this addition!

CS/Q: nah

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @b_1029 Glad you had fun! What did your husband end up wearing?