Newbie Intros w/o 8/5 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Newbie Intros w/o 8/5

Welcome, new members! Please read The Ultimate TTGP Guide pinned at the top of the board (https://forums.thebump.com/discussion/12685680/the-ultimate-ttgp-guide-newbies-read-this-first/p1). It's full of information about TTGP and about our community here on The Bump. Please introduce yourself and share as much (or as little) as you would like. Once you're ready, feel free to jump into any of our daily/weekly threads to participate in the community!

Ages (you and SO): 

How many months have you been TTC?: 

What are you doing to get knocked up (WAYDTGKU)?: 

Tell us about yourself! (Kids, pets, job, hobbies, etc.):

Re: Newbie Intros w/o 8/5

• @ginevere welcome! I see you have your own mini zoo 😆 that's awesome!
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge - Camping

Me: 30 DH:32
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1
    6 total biopsied for PGT-A and frozen, 5 normal - 3 girls, 2 boys

FET #1
    Scheduled transfer date 9/10/19

ginevere
  • Loading the player...
  • mvt2003mvt2003
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    Welcome @ginevere
    me: 34 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    ginevere
  • Welcome @ginevere! Animals are awesome and artsy craft stuff is where its at! 
    ginevere
  • @welcome @kelsey_ruth326. Hope your time here is short. Walks in the woods are the best!!!
  • @kelsey_ruth326 sometimes wanting to do all the crafts is overwhelming and you end up with 1 million unfinished projects, so being committed to one good craft is great! I think doing yoga will be awesome to help you through ttc, if even just for the mindfulness and potential stress relief! I have done the odd yoga class in the past and I wish I could stay committed to it. 

@sadiesgirlsplus1 I hope this community gives you the support you need. I know personally I haven't talked about ttc with anyone really for a lot of different reasons and that was one of my main reasons for joining as well. It's nice to feel connected to others that you can relate to. 
    BusinessWife
  • @ginevere @sadiesgirlsplus1 @kelsey_ruth326 welcome ladies! I hope you all have a short, sweet stay!

Me 25, DH 28

Married Oct. 5th 2013

ttc #2

DS born Nov. 2017

ginevereBusinessWife
  • Ah! So nice to meet you both!  Welcome

Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

whitealbum29
  • Thank you for the warm welcome!
    BusinessWife
  • mvt2003mvt2003
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    Welcome @sadiesgirlsplus1 @kelsey_ruth326 ! Hoping you have a short stay in TTGP! In the meantime, feel free to join us in the daily threads! Also, @kelsey_ruth326 and @ginevere we have an active Cooking, Baking, & Crafting thread that also encompasses any sort of DIY, always love to see projects!
    me: 34 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    ginevereBusinessWife
  • rowen20rowen20
    5 Love Its First Comment Photogenic
    I’m divorced and have 2 kids 2 DD 7, 4) from my marriage. We had quite the long, hard journey to parenthood which I think may have contributed to the breakdown of our marriage. STRESS. We tried for 3 years to get pregnant with our 1st, 3 miscarriages, 4 rounds of IVF. Our 2nd was conceived via FET. 

I can relate to SOOOOOOO much of this.  My ex and I tried for years via IVF/IUI and several failed rounds and one MC finally broke us as well.  It was the last of the compounding issues we already had piled upon us.

Wishing you ALL the luck the next few months!!!!