Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 8/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Monday 8/5

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @begging4abump Yay for a great weekend!  I hope the side effects stop soon and the meds do their job!

@sevenn FX for O day!!!

@inthewoods23 Can you come attack my weeds for me?  Pretty please???  :)

@rachelg777 That's a lot of stairs!!!  Nice work!
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• Options
    @shamrocandroll Ha! I’m right there with you. I’m all in my head about pickling my eggs this weekend with all the drinking I did. I keep reminding myself that it’s ok, I’m ok, and my eggs are not pickled. 
  • Options
    @tyrion_ That's great you had a great weekend!  C'monnn April!  LOL @ "pickling eggs".  I didn't even get drunk... just shouldn't have had that wine after not properly hydrating al day, I guess.

@ttcbabyodo How cool!  What kind of business, if you don't mind my asking?
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    *I think I officially go in TWW now, but lurking bc reasons* 

@inthewoods23 You were wayyyyyyyy more productive than I was this weekend! You go lady!!!!
    @shamrocandroll You were also far more productive than I was haha! Also, your eggs are fine, I know sometimes we all need the reminder. <3 
    @tyrion_ Also your eggs are not pickled <3 And I'm all about keeping the positivity train moving (despite fear!!) 
    @ttcbabyodo woo hoo FW!!!!!!
    @sevenn lol @ "big dipper" and yeah it kind of does!!! 
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Options
    @shamrocandroll I hope those cuts heal quickly! Yard work is a beast! I needed to wear an eye patch on vacation last week because I got whacked in the eye with a branch of a shrub that I was trying to trim back. I’m picturing you as Rachel on friends when she got that hairless cat, but I really hope it’s not that bad! With all that’s going on, hang in there! You’re not alone! ❤️

@tyrion_ It sounds like you had a terrific weekend! How nice! I made cold sesame noodles. I just found this recipe a few weeks ago, but I’m betting to wear it out by the end of the summer. https://www.gimmesomeoven.com/cold-sesame-peanut-noodles/

@rachelg777 All those stairs are no joke! In college, I opted to live on higher up floors so that I’d get some exercise in since I can be good about avoiding the gym. 

@inthewoods23 I’m glad you were able to be so productive! I was never a filing cabinet person at home, but mh has helped me to see the light. Ha, it’s so nice to be able to find stuff!!

@sevenn lol about your chart looking like the Big Dipper! I saw my first shooting star last week, so I’m thinking it’s written in the stars for this to be our cycles. Ha! I’m glad you got those opks in pine finally. 
  • Options
    @begging4abump I look a lot like that, actually, haha.  I counted 12 cuts just now.   :#
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @ttcbabyodo That is so cool!!!  I always admire people who are good with woodworking.  It is definitely not my medium, haha.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    Thanks @misshelen86! I posted about it upthread ^^. 

And if anyone wants a link to our Etsy store, I can DM it to you. I just feel weird about posting it in the forums because it's personal and has MH's face as the shop owner, lol.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @begging4abump I left mine sitting unfinished forever, but there was no one in it when I opened it!
    @inthewoods23 Good luck tomorrow!!! I've given up on laundry. So. Much. I used to fold it all at the laundry mat before we got home, and it was all done at once. Now, it's on the second floor outside our master, and it's just a constant never ending process. 
    @sevenn Don't these husbands know all travel - business included - must be planned around the ever unpredictable O?  :D

• Options
    @whatsbumpinpumpkin Sorry AF came early, but yay for being officially off the bench!!!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Options
    @gingermama29 - for now we'll be selling mostly online and at farmer's markets and such. I don't foresee us making this a lucrative enough venture to open a physical storefront. At most, we'd probably rent a booth at a crafter's boutique in one of the historic districts around here.
    Me: 37 / DH: 41
    Due with baby #2: Feb 2022

• Options
    @tyrion_ Hope you are making it through your rough Monday!!

@ttcbabyodo Your shop sounds super cute and like its a lot of fun (and work I'm sure)!

@shamrocandroll I'm sorry about your tough news.

@misshelen86 So close to vacation!! Going anywhere fun?

@whatsbumpinpumpkin Glad you are off the bench!

@gingermama29 Weekends at home are the best! 
  • Options
    @rachelg777 No we just went on a trip last month to NYC. So we will just be doing beach/camping. 
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• Options
    @misshelen86 That sounds great!
  • Options
    @misshelen86 I’m glad to see that we’re close in cds so that it’ll be easier to keep updated about you in the dailies!! That cultural event sounds like a blast! I hope the wait for vacation goes by fast and those 10 days off go by slowly! Well, not too slowly; i know you’ve been waiting for that re appointment! I’m rooting so hard for you!!

@whatsbumpinpumpkin High fives for being off the bench!! I’m glad you’ve got such a positive mindset about starting things off healthy. I’m right there with you!

@gingermama29 I hear you on that tricky balance between laid back and bored. We almost didn’t go to the concert because it’s so easy to just hang back and watch Netflix, but mh and I definitely needed a little mixing it up. Do you have some fun stuff coming up this weekend?
  • Options
    @begging4abump weekend plans are still up in the air. We might head down to see friends at their lake house. The following weekend is DH's and my 5th anniversary and we've got a nice date night planned for which we are long overdue.