Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Monday 8/5

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Monday 8/5

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I hope you get everything done you need to this week! I hate packing so I always procrastinate it (obviously from my post). 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @bows22 hooray for vacation! I love getting ready for a trip, especially getting the travel-sized toiletries. Even packing is fun for me. Did you tell us where you're going? I don't remember if you did.

@millpe goodness, you are busy! Hope you don't have to pack in too much of a rush. Have a safe flight!
  • @millpe nice job staying strong and not testing! Have a safe flight!

@emeraldduchess we are going to Hilton head with my H’s family. I think I may have only mentioned it to @bluetickgal because she is going there in a couple of months too! I’m glad you had fun at the baby shower! Also look at that temp spike!!!
  • @bows22 I love Hilton Head! Hopefully the week flies by with all the stuff you have going on! 

@millpe it sounds like you and I are very similar on our trip prep...I always wait until the last second to pack! Hope you have fun! That’s crazy your grandma also did BBT. 

@emeraldduchess ahhh your chart looks great, I’m very hopeful for you! Also...I love the travel size toiletries too, they’re so cute!

@whitealbum29 enjoy your day off! Any day you get to go to Target is a great day!
  • @bows22 FX so freaking hard for you! I'm glad you have vacation prep to work on this week! Great for a distraction! Also jealous of HH!

@millpe Ack! Pack like the wind! Have fun this week!

@emeraldduchess also so freaking many FX for you too! I'm glad this weekend went well, and that you got to connect with your cousin! 

@whitealbum29 your day off today sounds fantastic! Hope you enjoy it! How did the 10k go this weekend? 

@b_1029 Yay for finishing Stranger Things!!! Also, hope your new washer/dryer are awesome!

@kpearse99 So many hugs today! I would be emotional about overlapping travel too!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Good morning ladies! We had a busy weekend, so I didnt have much time to bump. I hope you all had a good weekend!

@m6agua Im glad you had a good weekend! Weddings are so fun!
    @mvt2003 Glad you had a good weekend! We love the farmers market! Im going to grab some knitting essentials sometime this week and get to youtubing! 
    @kpearse99 Im sorry your body is being crazy! I hope you get some clarity soon! Sending 💕for you! I hope your week of travel goes by quickly! 
    @b_1029 Im glad you had a good time at the fest! Even if you ate like crap! We all have to sometime, right? lol Yay for a new washer and dryer! I haven't even started season 2 of stranger things, we really need to!
    @millpe How sweet of your grandma to share that with you! Enjoy your trip! I hate packing too. Im always so afraid ill forget something i need and have to make a list. Its exhausting. 
    @whitealbum29 I hope AF stays away! Enjoy your day off, It sounds wonderful!
    @emeraldduchess Fx for you! Glad you had a good weekend with family!
    @bows22 I hope you have a good trip! Fx you have no surprises. They'll probably try to sell you a cabin air filter or something you dont really need though. 🙄I hate going to the car dealership to get mine serviced. lol
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 20/4

Timing: 0, -1 (x2), -4 (×2)

Typical LP length: 15ish

Testing: SS already, going to try to wait for CD 12 to test but might not be able to contain the crazy that long. 

R/R: H is being a Debbie Downer about this cycle. I didn't really track anything other than HIO, and only kind of know when I Od because of the one opk I took on CD 15 being a blazing positive. He said I'm obviously not pregnant because I ovulated early, we weren't tracking, etc. I wish he would be more positive but I think maybe hes just trying to not get his hopes up. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see really. I'll be back for @'s!

• @bows22 Toyota is always trying to sell me one too, it drives me crazy! That's hilarious that he made a deal out of it! lol! 

@SimpleJane Sorry that YH is getting stressed! its only fair that they share the workload too right? FX for you!
  • @bows22 FX for you, that drop looks promising to me 🤷‍♀️. Its so hard not to test too early. Then there's the mixed emotions of the let down + thinking maybe it's not a real BFN :(

@emeraldduchess how have you not POAS yet? That takes some real willpower. Good luck with the blood draw!

@millpe What a sweet story. I'm glad she opened up and u made that connection. 

@whitealbum29 Your day sounds a lot like mine. We walked the Bangor City Forest trails and did some shopping after and now currently avoiding chores 😝

@b_1029 Yay for new washer and dryer! 

@kspears Booo to the long cycles! I used to love having long cycles before TTC (longer without AF was fine with me!) But now it just feels like once I get that BFN I just want the cycle over with so we can try again. I hope AF brings you relief from the emotional stuff. 

@m6agua Sorry about the BFN :(

@photographerwife Yay for new floors! I cant wait to finish our bathroom remodle. 

• @bows22 yay for your vacation! I kind of love having a busy week getting things wrapped up before a trip...it makes it that much more exciting to finally leave! Hilton Head sounds so lovely. 
    @millpe - I hope your packing went okay!! I love that your grandmother talked to you about her TTC experience! 
    @emeraldduchess - glad you got to talk to your cousin about her experience. Eeps your temp spike! FX for you!
    @b_1029 - your weekend sounds fun even if it left you feeling icky! Hope you're feeling better.
    @kpearse99 - FX AF shows up or hopefully already did! I'm so frustrated for you!
    @mvt2003 - your weekend sounds so nice and your timing is great! The 10K was fine, he was satisfied with his time but I think he's mostly just happy that he can get back to weight lifting which he was taking a break from while running to prepare for the past couple months. :)
    @photographerwife - your timing is great! For month/cycle -- I count the beginning of another month on the 23rd of every month b/c that's the day I got my IUD out and considered myself to be trying. It makes sense in my brain! I'm weird and precise about dates haha. 
    @SimpleJane - I hope your H doesn't bring your mood down! 2x on the day before and once on O day isn't half bad! Ooh I've never been to the Bangor trails, your day sounds fun! I went to the Shrine Trail in Alfred, it's on the grounds of a monastery where the monks run a bakery too! (It was closed today tho.) It feels like such a unique place for a nature walk!
  • @whitealbum29 that makes since! Like a full 30 days, or so! 
  • @photographerwife that’s what I do too. Our first cycle TTC started on the 8th so I’ll switch to the next month on August 8th. 
  • Well guys, I started spotting bright red tonight so I think AF will be here either tomorrow or Wednesday :( Not sure if I will get on to post the next couple days, but know its not because of any "good" reason. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19