Our Product Spotlight Series continues!
Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product. If you discover something new or are new to the board, you're welcome to comment on threads like these throughout your time here, not just when it's their week in the spotlight.
FTMs are encouraged to ask questions & STM/+s encouraged to share their knowledge based on experience. You can use any or all the prompts relevant to you below to share info in an easy-to-read format--or none of them. Pictures/screen grabs, if put in spoilers, are welcome! This week we're talking.... Pillows/Sleep Wear!
(I also threw in some general questions about sleeping as it seems this sort of self-evaluation might be helpful in determining what you might want to purchase.)
Just wanted to throw this out there, too: TB has a "10 Best Pregnancy Pillows
- Are you a back/side/stomach sleeper? Have you adjusted the way you are lying yet/do you have concerns on having to make adjustments moving forward?
- What products have been helping you sleep? (can be stuff that you've always used or stuff you've been using bc you're PG)
- Have you made any adjustments to your pre-bedtime activities to help w/ getting a good night's sleep in? (& if any products are involved, let us know what they are!)
- What concerns do you have about getting enough sleep now/moving forward?
- What type of pregnancy pillow would you recommend/worked for you? (inflatable, u-shaped, body, wedge?)
- What brand pregnancy pillows would you recommend/worked for you?
Big thanks to all who participate in these threads!
To view the upcoming PSS schedule, based off of S19's, see here: March 2020 PSS Spreadsheet
To make a suggestions having to do w/ the PSS, leave a comment on the spreadsheet itself OR reply to the board organization thread.
Me: 35 // H: 40
Married: June 2013
MMC January 2019 @ 6w4d w/ D&C February 2019
CP: October 2018
BFP: July 2019