IVF #1
6 total biopsied for PGT-A and frozen, 5 normal - 3 girls, 2 boys

FET #1
Scheduled transfer date 9/10/19

BusinessWife

Re: Chart Stalk/Questions - August

• catem07catem07
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary First Answer

Hi! Returning to the board now that we're TTC again. I intro'd in the newbie thread.

Trying to figure out O day this month. On CD15 I was sick and on CD16 it was reallllly hot (no AC). So I think those temp rises are inaccurate. I had to get up at 3:30a on CD18 so didn't bother with temp. 

Past months O day is CD15 (June), CD18 (June), CD16 (May), CD17 (April), so I'm skeptical it would go down to CD14 this month. I think it's probably CD17 but interested in other thoughts (like maybe my illness and the ambient temp don't matter?). I'll know soon enough since I have a short 10-11 day LP :( 

• m6aguam6agua
    5000 Comments 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary Name Dropper
    I am going to say with the temps, being sick and your CM that O day was CD17. Assuming you haven't had any fertile fluid after that.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 

keikiloveBusinessWife
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, I agree cd17.  Without the cm data you could argue ID I guess?  But combined with the cm data, no question.  Did you mark those two high temp days as sick in FF?  That could also have delayed o.  If you do that, I'd be surprised if FF doesn't move your ch. @catem07
    Me: 35 | DH: 42 ~ TTC May 2015 thru Dec 2017
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

Our little miracle is finally here!

• catem07catem07
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Third Anniversary First Answer
    @BusinessWife oh I didn't know you could mark a day as sick! Thank you. I did that. Based on that and today's temp it's saying CD19 which I'm a little skeptical of (but I'm not great at tracking CM so I might have had EWCM on 18 and 19).  But we'll see. 

BusinessWife
  • Okay, so I have a SMEP question.  I usually get my +OPK the day before I O.  So, by following SMEP, I'd be HIO EOD from CD 8 until my +OPK, and then 3 days of ED, which would give me -1, O, and +1 timing... but then SMEP says to skip a day and do one more after the 3 days in a row after +OPK.  So that would be +3 for me.  I don't really understand what the +3 does.  Is it just in case I'm off by a day or two on O?  It's just that I'm on CD 19 with no + yet and I've been HIO EOD since CD 8 and I'm Just. So. Tired!!!!!!  Haha

Awkward Swimsuit Photos - TTGP July Sig Contest

**TW**
    Me: 34 | H: 39
    DS: Nov 2016
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)

mvt2003keikiloveBusinessWife
  • @shamrocandroll lol I’ve been there. I think I’ve asked this exact question before. I did run into some research that said that the temp shift may not necessarily happen right when we think it does in relation to ovulation. “The study found, somewhat shockingly, that only 13 percent of women have a BBT rise within one day of ovulation. For many of the women in the study, BBT did not rise until more than two days after ovulation.” (https://www.avawomen.com/avaworld/slow-bbt-rise-why-it-happens-what-it-means/ the website also has a link to the study.) Have you been monitored before to know when you’re ovulating? I guess if the shift happens later than we think, then you should be good though. 🤷🏻‍♀️ So I guess what I’m trying to say is, I have no idea. 😂 When in doubt, hio? 😉 
    shamrocandrollphotographerwifekeikiloveBusinessWife
  • edited August 5
    @begging4abump I guess that might explain why my temp didn't rise until CD 20 last month (and looking to be at least that this month), but my temp spikes always align with what my OPKs tell me, and my LP is consistently 13-14 days, so I am just confused.  But then if my temp rise isn't until 2+ days post O, then that +3 would be even more ludicrous, right?  I guess I just want someone to tell me I don't need the +3, because this is exhausting.  :lol:

ETA: No, I haven't been monitored.  Just ~a year of self-tracking 

**TW**

keikiloveNYTino24BusinessWife
  • mvt2003mvt2003
    500 Love Its 500 Comments Photogenic Name Dropper
    @shamrocandroll I'm obviously not a SMEP expert, but I think that basically covers you for the whole 12-48 hour window of potential ovulation after a positive OPK. I agree, I am EXHAUSTED after FW this cycle. So. Freaking. Tired!!!
    me: 34 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    shamrocandrollkeikiloveBusinessWife
  • Not an expert either, but I'm thinking that's got to be a cover your bases type of thing, I wouldn't worry about if you are tired and/or pretty confident in charting. @shamrocandroll. How's your chart looking today????
    5/16 - Began Creighton Method CM Tracking / Napro Fertility Medicine | Progesterone + various abx cycles - all BFNs
    8/16 - SHG: ute good, at least one tube open | 10/16 - MFI Azoo dx confirmed. No known genetic cause. Vas deferens absent.
    3/17 - DH started Clomid to prepare for MESA/TESE | 4/17 - Initial RE Consult for me. | 7/17 - Successful retrieval for DH!
    9/17 - Two BTB IVFs  | 10/17 - Polypectomy  |  11/17 - 1st FET ended in CP | 12/17 - 2nd FET ... BFP!!! <3 EDD: 09/09/18

shamrocandroll
  • @BusinessWife Still no signs of O.  This is officially the latest it's been.  Which makes me nervous.  But hey, what doesn't make me nervous these days?

**TW**

BusinessWife
  • Bahh. @shamrocandroll post it pls.  Are you still HIO?  Or did you call it?

• @BusinessWife Still HIO.  O was on CD20 last cycle, so still holding out hope.  Just really hope it doesn't keep getting longer!

**TW**

jennifer_louiseBusinessWife
  • Oh wow. You are a trooper!  @shamrocandroll that cd12 fakeout tho. 😣 Fx for a nice rise soon... Are your cycles at least regular-ish?  I would think you could even wait to start till like cd10 or even cd12?  If it helps you guys keep things going longer...  But fx this does the trick and there is no next time until you are tfas!  :D

shamrocandroll
  • @shamrocandroll You’re a trooper! I hope you get your temp rise soon!!! 

Me 25, DH 28

Married Oct. 5th 2013

ttc #2

DS born Nov. 2017

shamrocandrollBusinessWife
  • @BusinessWife Haha, so we didn't intend to start on CD8, but MH was feeling particularly amorous that evening.  So at least that was a fun one where I wasn't being a TTGP drill sergeant.  :lol:  Then figured may as well keep up the EOD from there.  My cycles have been fairly regular, but definitely changed **TW after my 2 losses** end TW.  I usually O around CD 18 or so, but last cycle it was 20, then this cycle is looking to be even later.  My LP shortened by a day last cycle, but was still 13 days, so I figured not a huge deal.  I just hope it doesn't keep trending that way!  I never O as early as CD12, and I slept horribly that night, so I didn't put too much stock in that jump, thankfully.  

**TW**

BusinessWifeNYTino24
  • Does anyone have experience with a fitness watch/band that measures blood pressure in addition to heart rate? I've been curious how mine fluctuates with my emotions since it can escalate a bit quickly sometimes. Do they work pretty good at measuring blood pressure? Any recommendations on brand? I'm not looking to spend a whole lot.
    TTGP August Siggy Challenge - Camping

Me: 30 DH:32
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16

TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained

IUI #1-3 all BFN

IVF #1
    6 total biopsied for PGT-A and frozen, 5 normal - 3 girls, 2 boys

FET #1
    Scheduled transfer date 9/10/19