@marfi236 finally moving forward, I'm looking forward to hearing great news on you finally getting a date.
@dreamcometrue2017 @inthewoods23 I'll test, so I'll be prepared one way or another. My transfer is schedule for this next Monday, I'll probably test either the next Sunday or Monday. Waiting to test until at least 6 days is my preference. I don't want to have to wait and test again to get accurate results. My clinic hasn't given me a date on my test day yet but last time it was 10 days.