Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Tuesday 7/23

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Tuesday 7/23

• Loading the player...
  • @bows22 I've been having strange dreams this cycle too. A lot of them have nothing to do with getting KU. There were a few where I was racing to prevent someone from committing a crime. Those were really weird/scary!  Hope your subconscious gets the memo about positive thinking only! 
  • millpemillpe member
    @bows22 dang your subconscious, get with the program! 

@emeraldduchess you have awesome timing if today is O!

Month/Cycle: 7/4/2 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, CM, HIO EOD

R/R: Its going to be a good day! I struggled a little getting out of bed, but have now showered, made breakfast, and sat on my deck with my coffee. I cant dilly dally too long or I will be late for work 😬

My company was purchased and closing is next week. They still havent announced the structure of the new company. I keep hoping for some big structure change, because we could use it. 

CS/Q: nope

Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • millpemillpe member
    @b_1029 I have a a different brand of a roomba and I always forget to use it, because it always seems to get stuck or lost. Or I havent picked up everything from the floor! 
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • @b_1029 I love that your dog has a favorite coffee shop!  That's adorable.  My dog loves going through the Dunkin Donuts drive-thru with DH.  They used to give her plain munchkins but she can't eat them anymore (food allergies).  I used to be really into Chicago Fire but I stopped watching either last season or the season before. 
  • bows22bows22 member
    @emeraldduchess oh man snuggling up with a cup of tea and a book sounds so perfect on a rainy day! Is this the book you are trying to finish? Should be pretty easy with that set up!

@b_1029 oh I hate fire dreams! But maybe they are less scary for you since you’re an expert haha. And yes so nice to have normal weather again! Now if Mother Nature could be a little more consistent so that it doesn’t mess with my temps that would be great. If you think you’ll go nuts without data maybe you could just temp on weekdays?

@millpe I’m glad your day is off to a good start! I asked Alexa to play Hakuna Matata this morning and I feel like that started me off on the right foot too! That’s so interesting about your company. I hope you get some info soon!

• bows22bows22 member
    @ejoseph16 looks like I will be binging the bachelorette this week! Sorry H! I haven’t been that interested in watching because like you, I really didn’t like Hannah on the bachelor, and I felt the same this season until the episode I watched last night (where she flipped out on everyone for the fight about whether or not Luke P kept everyone’s name “out of his mouth” haha) but I am warming up to her now! She’s definitely getting more real. Have fun with your work bestie! I travel out of town with mine and we always agree to go to dinner somewhere that we can wear sweatpants!
  • Month/Cycle: 2nd

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: sex EOD or ED, OPKs. Tracking cycle with Glow and FF apps, vitamins, exercise 

R/R: I'm so tired today. I have to cover a class for my boss this morning. Then I may try getting home for a quick nap.

CS/Q: pretty sure today is O day based on the positive OPK I got yesterday. Hoping to get one more HIO session in today.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • @millpe I hope the new ownership leads to the changes you are hoping for!  Hope the rest of your day is as nice as your morning!

@bows22 @ejoseph16 I am reading "Anne Boleyn: A King's Obsession" by Alison Weir.  It's the second in her series about the 6 wives of Henry VIII. It's taken me a lot more time to read than I would like, but I keep getting distracted by you ladies here on TB (and my knitting, of course)! ;) <3 After this one I have the book on Jane Seymour(wife #3) to read. I don't think the author has published the complete series yet, so if I make it to the Anne of Cleeves book (wife #4), I think I'll be all caught up. 

@ejoseph16 have fun with your work bestie!  I approve of the sweatpants dress code.  I live in my yoga pants during the summer! I think it's the unofficial teacher uniform for school vacation. 
  • @millpe I love your positivity today! Hoping a restructure happens! MH just had that with his job (he got a new boss) and he wound up with a promotion! 

@bows22 I sincerely thought she was ridiculous on the bachelor. I was so mad they made her the bachelorette. But now I see it! MH actually had been watching with me since the episode you just finished. Luke P is something else! Holy moly! Just wait... it gets so good! I’m a peter fan... I love Peter! 

@Kathryn0903 happy O day! Get busy! 
  • @emeraldduchess yoga pants... the teacher summer dress code! Lol yes! I’ll have to look into those books... I’m just in random mode with books lately. Whatever amazon suggests. Lol 
  • @inthewoods23 agreeeeed! Sweatpants for days! 
  • Morning ladies! Back for tags in a few!

Month/Cycle: 11/11

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, BBT, PNVs, and new this month SMEP

R/R: I'm loving all of the positive vibes we're all putting out right now, I'm feeling good about it, and focusing intently on the April BMB. I got a long workout in last night, still feeling the endorphins this morning, which helps I think. I also realized that I probably do have enough yarn (in a discontinued color) to finish a knitting project I've been working on in spurts for about 10 years ( @emeraldduchess ) so I'm pretty pumped about that too. 

CS/Q: Still too early to see anything, so meh. 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    edited July 2019
    @whitealbum29 Something very similar happened to me last month with getting a peak reading for a minute, then back to high before finally sustaining a peak. I ended up having the prettiest chart pretty much of my life, but I'm still here lol. In all seriousness, I do think last cycle was one of the best months I've had of TTC and I think we actually got the 20% chance. 

*edit because I'm an idiot and did the wrong tag because I'm trying to do too many things at once today lol. 

• millpemillpe member
    @ejoseph16 Have fun with your work bestie today! I'm jealous of the teacher summer uniform! But I work in a field office so I can pretty much get away with wearing whatever I want anyway. A year ago I would have been begging to get a new boss, but we have made a lot of progress lately and actually get along now (even though we still dont always see eye to eye). I would take a promotion though! Lol
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    TTC January 2019
  • Ok time to tag! I feel very behind today!!! :D 

@bows22 I started the bachelorette this season but it just was too much of a time commitment. I'm following the drama though because it's too good not to! I slept with my comforter too and it was ah-ma-zing! Fall is my favorite and last night felt a little bit like fall!! And finally tell your subconscious that we are all aboard the positivity train!!! 

@emeraldduchess jealous about getting to curl up today bc it is the perfect day to do that!!! Congrats on the + OPK!!!!!!! (Also my dog knows what Dunkin bags look like and automatically assumes there are munchkins inside for her. Granted, she's usually right but still! :D )

@b_1029 ok I adore that your pup has a favorite coffee shop, total goals! Glad you and YH got a walk in this morning!

@millpe FX for positive restructuring for you!!! Sometimes it can be the best thing possible!

@ejoseph16 FX so hard for you!!! I'm totally gonna use the "just keep swimming" mantra too!

@Kathryn0903 FX for you!!!! Jealous of the nap too! 

@inthewoods23 so excited for your new furniture! I'm living vicariously these days lol. I know that general anxiety feeling well, and I always keep reminding myself "there's no way out but through", which weirdly helps. *hugs* 

• @tyrion_ I basically did some of everything :D We have a home gym, and I'm in an Apple Watch competition with a coworker so I needed to accumulate points. I did an ab workout, lifted some weights, then jumped on the elliptical! 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: unsure (started tracking)

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, 

R/R: Hi all! I intro'ed last week and been participating in one of the other threads, but thought I would say hello here too. I have never used FF before (just started these last few days). I'm finding it fairly comprehensive to learn/understand, and I guess I should read some tutorials or something. I thought it would be more intuitive! 

CS/Q: Could someone kindly explain what this section is for? It's hard to determine from the other answers exactly how to answer this one. 

@bows22 you have a lot to catch up on for the bach before next week! 

Also another Bachelorette watcher here! I don't like to admit it, but it's my guilty pleasure show for sure! @tyrion_ the BIP previews had me dying last night. DH happened to walk by and gave me the BIGGEST eyeroll :D

@b_1029 I'm glad to hear you like the roomba! i have a few tall area rugs and i'd like to invest in one, but i'm afraid it would get stuck on them?

@inthewoods23 I'm sorry about your GA, but a new sound system and outdoor furniture sounds like you're creating a pretty awesome space. Are you creating an updated outdoor space?

• @mamaqdubu the CS/Q stands for "chart stalk/questions". Place screenshots of your FF chart here or ask any TTC related questions you have. We do have a dedicated monthly thread for this as well if you'd like to ask the question to the whole board.

The sound system is for our living room, not outside. We've just been waiting for the furniture forever! I ordered it a month ago!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @shoogapoff That's fantastic, I feel very similarly about my commitment to being a good aunt, hoping you guys have another good day! I've been working on and off on an aran knit blanket for the last decade or so (I do a square at a time), I posted a new pic in the crafting thread! Join us there - updates on current projects are always welcome! :) 

• @mvt2003 I'll have to check it out!
  • bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 ohhh my H would be so jealous of your robotic lawnmower. Do you guys like it other than the getting stuck? Also I hope you start feeling better. Did you make your playlist yet?

@whitealbum29  your R/R cracked me up! I really am so interested in what’s going on with you this cycle. Hopefully today is the day you get the peak!

@mvt2003 yes to the positivity/April train! And great news about the yarn!

@tyrion_ yes to bachelor in paradise! That’s at least half of the reason why I won’t throw in the towel on this season. I need to know who everyone is!

@mamaqdubu you used the CS/Q section correctly without even knowing! Haha

@shoogapoff of course this would be the month that you don’t O early. Ugh! I am obsessed with my nieces and nephews and am so fortunate that they live very close to me. Its great that you are getting this wonderful quality time with yours. Have so much fun! 
  • @bows22 we don't own the mower. It's a service. So if anything breaks on it, blades need replacing, or someone steals it, it's all insured and we don't pay to replace it. We pay a monthly fee plus the one time install fee (there's wire they bury into the ground that outlines the border of the yard). They take it at the end of October and put it in storage for us and then they bring it back in April. We were on vacation for a week and came back to a lawn that only looked a few days old, it's awesome!

As for the playlist, I threw a bunch of songs on it but haven't organized it and I'm not sure I like what I put on it anyway. Still a work in progress. I think I need to spend more time really thinking about what to add instead of anything I think is considered upbeat.
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Month/Cycle:  12/4 AL

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU:  PNV, FF, BBT (trying vaginal this cycle), OPKs, Softcups, might move to ED HIO (yikes), can't think of what else...

R/R: Fridge repair guy comes back again today.  Having a hard time believing we'll ever have a working fridge in our kitchen ever again at this point.  It's been over a month now.  :neutral:  Part of me hopes they fix it today, but part of me hopes he just tells us it's a lost cause so I can start researching a replacement in earnest.

CS/Q: Got my new BBT.  It's a Femometer with Bluetooth syncing, so hopefully that will make vaginal temping a little bit easier.  Still planning to stick to FF versus the Femometer app.  I'll start OPKs around CD12, probably.  CD10 has shown to be way too early in recent cycles.

**TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll Solo vacay, unfortunately. Otherwise, we'd definitely be figuring out sneaky HIO sessions. I'm really interested to hear how you like your new thermometer!
  • @shamrocandroll Woo hoo to Femometer! The app is not my fave to be honest (it definitely needs a copyeditor), but I'll take the bluetooth capabilities any day of the week. I always make sure to open my app and sync it as soon as I take the temp just to be sure it gets captured. 

• @mvt2003 I was actually going to ask about that, since on weekends I go back to sleep, so I'd love to not have to open the app on my phone, haha.  But I suppose that's still better than trying to remember to enter the temp when I wake up.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll technically you don't have to do it, you can just sync it when you officially wake up (although you will have to open the thermometer to wake it up too). I just get paranoid lol. 

• Month/Cycle: 1/1
    CD: 9

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, maca, prenatals

R/R: Nothing new, my life is honestly kind of boring right now. Slowing down from a busy past few weeks. I am really enjoying my book atm. It is the Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson. I really love fantasy and fiction. I recently finished the Stormlight archive by him, and it was soooo good! Cant wait for the next seven. Its seriously going to be a monster series! I did want to correct myself about some of the abbreviations that I mentioned above needing to be added. I did go back and clarify some of them for myself but I also couldnt find a few.. Ill do a more thorough read in a bit. 

CS/Q: 

Kind of wonky with the big dip and rise!
  • b_1029b_1029 member
    Wow this thread really got away from me today! I’ll come back for tags when I get off work!
  • @mvt2003 I'll have to test that out now while I'm early in my cycle so it won't matter too much if I lose a temp.

@photographerwife The fridge IS new.  It's only about 3 years old, and it was EXPENSIVE.  It's also covered under warranty, but that means a lot of back and forth with appliance repair, and part of me would just rather know now if we need to suck it up and buy a new fridge because it's been A MONTH of not having one.  But if it's fixable, then I'd obviously prefer that.  I just want it to work!  Re vaginal temping: it's a more accurate way to temp.  Oral temperatures tend to fluctuate a lot more and give you that rocky mountain range looking chart, since things like breathing through your mouth or a fan blowing on your face can affect the accuracy of your reading.  With basal body temperatures, minor shifts make a big difference, so I'm trying vaginal temping this month to try to get better readings and clearer signals from my cycles.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19