Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Friday 7.19

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q: 

Re: WTO Friday 7.19

• Month/Cycle: 2nd

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: sex EOD, OPKs, vitamins, exercise

R/R: I'm excited for this weekend. Since I worked late on our anniversary, DH said we could go to one of my favorite hibachi restaurants this weekend!

CS/Q: nope

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess you ever feel like a pin cushion?! Ugh... glad DH is sympathetic! 

@Kathryn0903 happy anniversary! Enjoy your hibachi! Yum! 

Month/Cycle: 7/5/3 AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPK, CM, FF, PNV, folic acid, HIO EOD

R/R: I got so much work done yesterday with MH at work... I feel so accomplished! I took a bubble bath last night to relax (my new WAYDTGKU) pre-O! It was so nice! But now I need more bath bombs, I’m out! Looks like I need to go shopping! 

CS/Q: nope... just waiting for my next EWCM. That will tell me it’s go time! 

• @emeraldduchess That's adorable of YH.  It makes all of this so much easier when you know your partner is there for you in the process.

@Kathryn0903 Happy Anniversary

@ejoseph16 That sounds so nice!  I wish I had a tub big enough to take baths in.  Mine is just a standard sized tub and I am too tall to take baths in it without half of me sticking out of the water.  :( 
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @shamrocandroll glad YH is willing to do some testing! Sorry you’re still struggling 😔 I wasn’t able to take baths in our tub before I lost my weight, so now I’m enjoying it! We have a standard sized tub, as well, but I’m short. Lol I’m our next house, we will have a big bath tub! I look forward to that! 
  • bows22bows22 member

@emeraldduchess that’s so sweet that your H wants to drive you! 

@Kathryn0903 yum! enjoy the hibachi!

@ejoseph16 I’m jealous of your productive day/relaxing night! Although (possible UO?) I’m not a big bath person!

@shamrocandroll I’m glad you are feeling better even if it’s only marginal. That’s great that your H is open to testing now. I have an RE referral because I’m old but my H wasn’t ready yet. I am fine with that for now but hopefully he comes around like yours did! He will do it if I ask him to but I’d rather him be on board  

Month/Cycle: 8/9

CD: 8

WAYDTGKU: BBT, sex EOD, tracking CM

R/R: Happy Friday! It sounds like a lot of us are going to have a heat wave this weekend, stay safe! We have plans tonight for a “bar climb” (there’s a cider house, brewery, and distillery near each other so like a bar crawl but more vertical) and I’m concerned about the heat but hopefully by this evening it will be bearable. Or we may be driving instead of walking! 

CS/Q: Not much to see but realized I had the wrong CD1 yesterday

• @bows22 I used to hate baths when I was younger... never saw the point in them. However, between teaching and having a super chatty family (including MH), I enjoy the quiet time. Between my bath and running, it’s my time to relax and not think about anyone else. Have fun on your bar climb! Sounds like a blast! 

@inthewoods23 I love bath bombs, just because I like the aromatherapy of them. They help me relax. I actually turn on spa music, have my aromatherapy bath bomb, and read a book. MH thinks I’m nuts, but like I said to @bows22 it’s my only quiet time outside of running. I’m glad you’re finding your happy place! Music always helps me set my mood! 
  • @bows22 Hopefully it cools off enough for you tonight!  That sounds exhausting, haha!

@inthewoods23 I love that idea.  I am overdue for a new playlist!
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Month/Cycle: 7/5

CD: 22

WAYDTGKU: BBT, OPKs, CM, Clomid, Metformin, etc.

R/R: Temp rise this morning, but I’m going to hang out here until I get CHs. Pretty sure O was yesterday morning based on obvious change in CM in the afternoon and just a general feeling that it had happened, so I’m trying not to feel bad that we were too tired to BD last night. Timing’s still really good, so I’m staying on the positivity train. 

CS/Q: nope

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
    Baby number 2 due 4/11/20
  • @emeraldduchess Sorry about all the BW, but it’s great that your H is supportive and wants to go with you. I hope you get all the answers you need so you can stop being a pin cushion soon. 

@Kathryn0903 Hope your hibachi date is awesome. 

@ejoseph16 Way to be productive. That’s super impressive. 

@shamrocandroll Glad you are feeling a bit better. It’s good that your H is coming around and willing to consider testing. I hope you don’t need it, though. Really want all of us to go to April BMB together. 

@bows22 Stay cool, but enjoy your bar climb.  

@inthewoods23 Hope you are able to put a good get psyched mix together. I should work on a new playlist. Don’t think I’ve done one since my wedding. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • bows22bows22 member
    @inthewoods23 your playlist idea sounds great! I definitely get in a better mood listening to certain songs 

@ejoseph16 it does sound really relaxing how you describe it! I just feel like it would be cold? Do you just keep adding hot water? 

@shamrocandroll ugh I know, it does sound exhausting right? I’ve only been to 1 of the places so I can’t picture how far away they are from each other but I think they are just calling it a “climb” for the novelty of it. If I’m wrong we will drive to each. I don’t usually have more than 1 drink these days so I don’t mind being the DD. 

@mercury94 I’m glad you got in good timing! You got some morning HIO in right? I want to try that this cycle too. Just feel like we need to do something different. 
  • @mercury94 @bows22 +1 for wanting to try out morning HIO, but I get up at 5am for my walks and I just don't see howwww that could possibly work during the week.  Maybe I'll give it a go on our FW weekend.  But man, I love my weekends sleeping in and MH gets up early.  :lol:
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @bows22We had morning and late night/basically midnight BD on Wednesday, but not additional morning yesterday as we were pretty much passed out from the night before.

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll the 5 AM wake up is our problem too. I don’t think I’m willing to set an alarm for any earlier but we may just have to run a little late those days 
  • @Kathryn0903 enjoy your anniversary dinner!  Hibachi sounds yummy.

@mercury94 glad you're still on the positivity train! Hope O is confirmed soon. 

@inthewoods23 have fun making your playlist! I love how easy it is to do things like that now.  Much faster than the mixtapes I used to make in high school. :D Mine were pretty angsty back then, lots of Tori Amos. I love that your clinic really gets to know the couples.  I feel like next time I go in I should bring them cookies or something. 

@bows22 that bar climb sounds fun! Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! We expect a full review tomorrow, btw. :)

@shamrocandroll I'm so glad your DH is on board with testing. I know this has been a very eye-opening experience for mine. He hates that I'm the one getting all the blood draws and invasive scans (I think he's still shook from watching my hycosy), so even though he dragged his feet on his SA, he's now 100% up for almost anything we need to do. I'm glad you're starting to feel better.  Still sending all the hugs. <3 (After your post yesterday I am craving Cheez-it Grooves and it's entirely your fault. ;) )

@ejoseph16 I definitely feel like a pincushion but I keep telling myself this is nothing compared to what others go through. Have fun picking out some new bath bombs! And I think in your new house you should get a jacuzzi bathtub with the jets and everything. If I every get to remodel our bathroom, that's at the top of my wish list!
  • @bows22 somehow mine doesn’t really get cold. I don’t stay in too terribly long, just about 30-45 minutes. And I don’t keep the water super hot either (got out of that habit with first PG). I do add more water if it starts to get cold, though. 

@emeraldduchess it will totally be worth it when you have a LO in your arms! I can hear MH’s eyes rolling if he could see that jacuzzi comment. Hahaha! He would never see me, ever again! 

@whitealbum29 house guests? Ninja style HIO like @kagesstarshroom did! Lol. 
  • mercury94mercury94 member
    edited July 2019
    @ejoseph16 @whitealbum29 Or the super awkward HIO while you have guests and don’t even hide it well that worked for @stassischroeder. Seriously, why don’t we all have houseguests at all times? Seems like that’s the trick we’re missing. 

Me 34 DH 34 
    PCOS

DS1 born September 2017
  • @mercury94 we should create a flowchart, we can all take turns being each other's houseguests to help get each other KU. Orrrr maybe it only works when it's super awkward and you have to hide it....seems like the kind of rule the How To Get Pregnant Gods would come up with :D
  • @whitealbum29 I read your response before I read @mercury94 's and I was confused about what you meant by helping each other get KU! :D
  • @mercury94 @whitealbum29 I’m not sure at the turn this just took. Lol. I don’t hate the idea! 😂🤣