Trying to Get Pregnant

Weekend TWW 7.13-7.14

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: Weekend TWW 7.13-7.14

• Loading the player...
  • @ruby696 What are you getting besides seafood? I went to a local farmer’s market and everything was imported. We live in the Garden State, so I was disappointed not to see more stuff grown in NJ. There is literally a farm a street away from where I live and nothing... ps it was a temp rise, not drop. :)
    It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
    TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
    TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
    TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
    TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
    TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
    IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility
  • ruby696ruby696 member
    edited July 2019
    @NYTino24 I knew that, I swear - no idea why I wrote drop!  We bring a cooler and buy all the fruits and veggies we need for our weekly dinner menu and snacks, then go to the grocery store for anything we can't find. So I'll buy cabbage and greens (because they aren't monstrous sizes) and some fruit. We also buy salsa, honey, eggs, cheese, bread, etc. I'm in the Bay Area, CA, so I love buying local as much as possible and we have lots of options.

Eta: clarification 
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 31/14?

Timing: I thought good

Typical LP length: ff says 14

Testing: peed on a hundred sticks BFN

R/R: DH and I had too many drinks last night and stayed up WAY too late.  I had to work this morning and my head still hurts. We are at camp until Monday though, and relaxing on the lake is the only thing on my agenda!  

CS/Q:

• @sevenn My mom was a member of DAR, as was my great aunt. I'm not though. I think you need an invite?

@SimpleJane Drinks at the lake are mandatory. In fact, have another. It will probably help your headache! 😆

@tyrion_ It was amazing. Even better than last time. I added a bit of crushed red pepper to the sauce and it made the dish.
  • @sevenn:  I was working on my DAR application (also love genealogy!) but between getting too busy with work and other activities and hitting a documentation dead end, I put it on pause for a bit!  Still hoping to eventually join!

@ruby696:  you don’t need an invite!  And if your moms a member, then you only have to prove that you’re related to her!
  • @lcking82 That's good to know! Maybe I'll join in the future at some point.