October 2019 Moms

Product Spotlight: Bath Time

Hey, Mamas! Babies are so adorable, but sometimes gross. What are some must-have bathing products for the little ones? What kind of bathtub or seat do you recommend? Shampoos or other products that are gentle and safe? Also, feel free to ask questions! For example, "How to I wash this child? Why are they so angry at me?"

TTC History
Me: 38 DH: 52
Started trying June 2018
BFP Jan 2019 DD born October 2019
TTC July 2021 BFP, ended in MMC August 2021
TTC October 2021
BFP January 2022
MMC March 2022
Beginning May 2022 under the supervision of an RE - Benched while undergoing testing

Re: Product Spotlight: Bath Time

• Loading the player...
  • @prpl11butterfly I honestly would be surprised if our schedule comes to more than once a month... DH and I shower regularly, but for some reason, it doesn't come together very often for little man! 🙈
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @nnaelilak I like the idea of a family shower you mentioned. That's so smart!
    DD 10/2019
  • @meagan-t we use it as our unwind after work time lol No electronics to distract you! We talk about what we did that day while the toddler plays with his boats at our feet and attempts to hog the hot water 😂😂 It's one of my favorite parts of the day! And I like to think we're saving the planet with 2 less bath/showers a day haha