December 2019 Moms

FFFC 7/12

*as always, not guaranteed to be flame free*

Re: FFFC 7/12

• My husband is away this weekend, so I’m driving to my parents’ beach house where I know my mom will baby the crap out of me and my two dogs which is way better than staying home alone and fending for myself. Although I guess I’m an extra jackass because the cat gets left behind. 
  • I didnt have to work today, so I didnt set an alarm and I slept until 11:45!  I suppose I had better relish being able to sleep in while I still can...
  • Loading the player...
  • Have had Italian lunch meat subs (Potbelly’s)  three days in a row now.... I do not care they’re so damn good. 
  • @holly321 omg I couldn’t take a pill until a few years ago. It blows my mind when people just toss it back sometimes without water! I still struggle a lot and that’s why I have gummies 
  • @holly321 I need a big cup of water for my daily thyroid pill, which is super small and I have to put water in my mouth first before the pill because if it touches my tounge I’ll throw up. 

My FFFC I can’t stand one of my dogs right now. She is so needy it’s driving me crazy. I am usually obsessed with my dogs and they are beyond spoiled and well taken care of, but I wouldn’t mind if they went to a doggy hotel for a little while. 
  • I ate lunch meat and sushi this week. 
    Me: 39  DH: 30
    Married 1/28/17
    TW:
    BFP #1 2/26/17, MMC 5/2/17
    BFP #2 10/10/17, MC 11/4/17
    BFP #3 12/17/17 Birth 8/13/18
    BFP #4 4/21/19 Birth 12/5/2019

• I’ll second @ale9687 on the animal train.

We have a cat. She’s really odd, more like a dog than cat. She’s inside outside and lately has been driving me bat shit crazy wanting in and out. I put her out at 430 this morning bc she wouldn’t shut up and I doubt she’ll be back in today.
  • I have a cold, and my morning sickness seems to hit in the evening, but I may be exaggerating both just a *teeny bit* so that my husband is mostly responsible for putting our son to bed lately instead of me :D