November 2019 Moms

GTKY: Wedding Dresses

I've seen this done on other boards and thought it might be fun here. What kind of wedding dress did you have? Or, what kind of wedding dress do you want? Obviously bonus for pics, either of your dress or similar styles :)

Re: GTKY: Wedding Dresses

• Loading the player...
  • It's so fun seeing everyone's preference in style in their wedding dresses. 
  • blg116blg116 member
    @gumby22c your dress is basically exactly what I had in mind if I had actually planned a wedding!
    Instead we went a total shotgun wedding route (figured after 10 years together it wasnt as big of a milestone anymore), and I wore a simple green cotton dress that I ordered off Amazon 😂 
  • @angieeeeee thank you!! I still adore my dress and would pick it again all these years later.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Love seeing everyone's dresses! @alaluap I love your tea length!! I wanted something more like the skirt you have but it was really hard to find something not floor length.
  • blg116blg116 member
    @mimigarden that is incredible. 
  • @mimigarden I cannot believe you made your dress!! So beautiful. You are talented!
  • @mimigarden that's so pretty, you've got some talent!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thank you so much @angieeeeee @creamcheeseplease @gumby22c!  It was quite a project.  Biggest downside was there there was no way I could keep it secret from my hubby-to-be — the dressform was kind of in the middle of our apartment at the time :lol:
  • @mimigarden omg that is gorgeous! You have an amazing talent!
  • @mimigarden beautiful dress!  My sister also wanted a silk dress with real Pearl's so my Mom made her dress from across the country. It was quite the endeavor! You did an amazing job!  I did my own flowers to meet our budget.