February 2020 Moms
Options

July Symptoms

Re: July Symptoms

• Options
    @swiftlet you should get a belly band! It will definitely help you be able to wear your dress pants longer. Motherhood Maternity also has some really nice petite dress pants, at least they did 4 years ago 😂
  • Options
    @Swiftlet, I am having the same issue especially re: the boobs. We wanted to tell people early, so hiding it wasn't the issue. But the week we started telling people I saw a girlfriend I haven't seen in quite some time and as soon as I told her I was pregnant she commented that it explained my boobs and her first thought when she saw me was that I had gotten a boob job. 😂😒
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I’m concerned I’m getting side effects from the b6 and it’s making me feel worse. Anyone had that happen? TMI, but I keep having diarrhea instead of normal pregnancy constipation. All of the side effects of B6 can also be morning sickness, so I’m like dang, am I feeling so bad because of this. I didn’t feel this bad with my other 2. 
  • Options
    I have also been suffering from no motivation at work. It's extra bad this week because it feels like every time I do muster the motivation to sit down and do work, someone interrupts 30 seconds later with a crisis. And then when I get home, I'm so tired that I make dinner and then go to bed. No motivation to do anything else.
  • Options
    @jessieR358 I’m having the same issue! It’s supposedly a side effect of progesterone for me, but it’s really exhausting. 

Wont tag everyone but I share your exhaustion. Bailed on 2 work events this week because anything more than my daily routine feels impossible. 

Also, thinking of upgrading to a larger pair of work pants. Not ready to commit to maternity clothes but think I’ll just go up one size. 

@Swiftlet what is a RhoGam shot? Glad your RE could see you! 

• Options
    @optimism3 Rhogahm is if you are a negative blood type while your partner is positive. So your body doesn't potentially attack the baby. 
  • Options
    I am so sick. No spotting,swamp crotch or pain. 8 weeks today, gained 5 lbs already even though I still run and walk a lot.  I was 132 lbs ,size 6 pants, and 34 DD now I am closer to 34 DDD or bigger than that ,my boobs are so big I can't lift my arms without hitting them. Even when I was a size 2 my boobs were a C. My pant size is probably an 8 but a 10 is kinda baggy. Def L to XL for leggings now. My body puffed up bad with my first at 50lb gain because I didn't care what I was eating. really hoping to only gain 20  this time ,so I use my fitness pal to track food.  All I know is that after giving birth I felt like a supermodel and so so tiny and free lol.
  • Options
    Is anyone else having this dull ache in your lower abdomen. hadn’t had it til today and it’s not really painful but uncomfortable. No spotting or anything like that?
  • Options
    @Swiftlet Awww, thanks. But I am the furthest thing from a meal prep master. I'm still mastering basic cooking, lol.
  • Options
    @shellbellbenko I have. And I’ve also had some spotting too. It’s unnerving, but I think it’s just things stretching out.
  • Options
    Hit 10 weeks today and spent the whole night gagging thinking I was going to puke. Is it weird for MS to ramp up at week 10? I thought it was supposed to get better? lol! 
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @brookert615 I do think that is normal. My morning sickness comes and goes too. Just when I think it’s getting better, it flares back up again. I think the first tri is just like that, unfortunately. Hope you get some relief soon! 
  • Options
    @therealbitts Okay, just making sure! Thank you so much! All the apps are like "MS should be getting better" LIES hahah. 
    TW
  • Options
    @brookert615
    Mine has definitely gotten worse. It went from waves of just feeling nauseous to finally gagging and throwing up this week. 
    I hate it!
  • Options
    @babyroma Yes, that definitely seems like what is happening! Sorry you're dealing with the MS in overdrive! Just so weird! 
    TW
  • Options
    leksiLleksiL member
    @babyroma that is so sweet of your DH he sounds like a good guy :)
    Me: 38, DH: 36 
    Married Jan 2008 
    DD Baby Bells born Dec 2016 5 lbs, 12 oz, 18" <3 so in love <3
    Due with #2 Baby Arya EDD February 2020

• Options
    I am fairly certain I have a UTI and there are no walk-in clinics open today since it’s Sunday! I am also out of province so I’m hoping someone will take me tomorrow! 
  • Options
    @kbrinks2 Drink lots of cranberry juice today. UTI's are the worst. 
  • Options
    Swiftlet said:
    @doodleoodle I'm also a petite lady and my pants are starting to get tight... I have enough tops that aren't too form fitting that I've been cycling through those and hoping no one notices, haha. But my boobs are like five times their usual size (and I didn't start with little ones, either!) which is making my top fitting more of a struggle. I don't really know what to do about the bottom half situation since I can't wear leggings to work and it's hot as heck outside. I've started to look into some petite maternity clothes - let me know if you find a brand you like!
    Loft has some cute petite maternity clothes. 
  • Options
    The headaches couldn’t wait til 2nd tri. They just couldn’t wait. Second day where I’ve had one in a row. My BP was perfect on Friday, so at least I know it isn’t that. The heat doesn’t help! 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 I would totally trade the MS for headaches. I was 12 weeks Friday, and havent gotten sick since Tuesday last week. Still a little nauseous, but ive had a headache everyday for 3 days now lol. Maybe its a sign of moving into the 2nd tri. I can work with headaches, I can't work with ms and incontinence lol.
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like the temperature of the water they drink have an impact on ms? I just had ice cold water and I had to throw up instantly. Cold water in general has made me feel crummy/really full. Anyone else? Please say I’m not alone! Haha
  • Options
    @babylawyer I’ve never in my life thrown up something I have just consumed. It usually takes a little bit. So I totally feel your pain with throwing up the ice cold water. Such a weird sensation. 
  • Options
    Anyone else feel like the temperature of the water they drink have an impact on ms? I just had ice cold water and I had to throw up instantly. Cold water in general has made me feel crummy/really full. Anyone else? Please say I’m not alone! Haha
    I can hardly tolerate flat water at all
  • Options
    I have the opposite problem. I have to have ice cold water or I get nauseated. 
  • Options
    @ibabyloveb87 the headaches have been terrible for me too. They seem to amplify the nausea, which makes it even worse. Sometimes water or a little caffeine helps, but not always. Any remedies that work for you?
  • Options
    Anyone else struggling to be back at work this Monday AM? I just woke up but I could go back to bed. 

@therealbitts and @ibabyloveb87 I’m there with you on headaches! 

@jessieR358 random but wondering if you’ve taken Imodium? The nurses told me to and supposedly it’s safe but I’ve now started to rely on it somewhat and I don’t love the idea of taking anything in general. Hopefully it’s fine. 
  • Options
    @robynlynn2000 oh definitely better than MS. Still no fun though. 

@therealbitts more water and rest is all that helps. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Options
    @sassypants2010 Same! I need ICE water or I'm gagging. Luke warm water is basically poison.
  • Options
    nhh11nhh11 member
    optimism3 said:
    Anyone else struggling to be back at work this Monday AM? I just woke up but I could go back to bed. 

@therealbitts and @ibabyloveb87 I’m there with you on headaches! 

@jessieR358 random but wondering if you’ve taken Imodium? The nurses told me to and supposedly it’s safe but I’ve now started to rely on it somewhat and I don’t love the idea of taking anything in general. Hopefully it’s fine. 
    Yes I do not feel like being at work! And I have a big meeting today with our largest customer...definitely not in the right mental space for that. Get me out of here! 😂
  • Options
    @jvk2012 They put me on pelvic rest, aka no sex until at least 12 weeks. Not gonna lie, the few times we managed were strictly OK and not the usual level of enjoyment :disappointed:
  • Options
    @jvk2012 Whaaaatttt???  I'm so jealous!  I'm not getting any of those side effects!

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    My OB is scripting me out Zofran. My sister is a nurse and brought me a couple doses and I had one yesterday and I didn't feel better instantly but the rest of the day I was able to function! We had out of town family over for dinner and I ate a whole meal and talked with them without having to sit there with that awful nauseous feeling. I felt great this morning too, I think because I was able to eat a full, normal meal last night. Amazing.

I had another big gush of blood after my first OB appointment, but she did say to expect that since they did a pap smear/cervical swab. Back to just occ faint brown spotting again, thank goodness.
  • Options
    @optimism3 I stopped the b6 and immediately started getting constipated. So I’d be hurting if I took Imodium lol.