Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW 6/29-6/30

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Me: 35 Husband: 40
TTC #2: Jan 2019
 DS: 2.5 yo 
 EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
(Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
<3         <3 

Re: TWW 6/29-6/30

• Loading the player...
  • @MrsVP614 yay for the new van! Have so much fun this weekend! FX for this being your last drinking weekend for a while. ☺️
  • @bobbyflies2020 glad you finally took a test, sorry for the BFN. Hopefully something happens soon! Camp sounds like fun! 
  • Happy Saturday Ladies!!! I hope you all are having a great start to your weekend!!

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 26/12 (DPO estimate) 

Timing: Good (I don't chart just track my cycles using an app and checking my CF) 

Typical LP length: No Idea

Testing: I couldn’t hold out and took a test on Thursday (around 10 DPO) and got a BFN. Not planning on testing again since AF is due to come Tuesday. 

R/R: DH noticed I was feeling down about the BFN and took me on a date last night to our favorite restaurant and today we are going to the movies. Going to see the Child’s Play remake. Hope I’m not disappointed. We are big horror movie fans.

CS/Q: N/A

• @bobbyflies2020 Sorry for the BFN! Your music camp sounds great! I like the idea of incorporating some multicultural programming.

@ejoseph16 I love Mexican food! My husband is Mexican (unfortunately can’t cook lol) so we are very snobbish about it too. Glad you found a place you enjoyed!

@MrsVP614 Sounds like a fun weekend!! FX for a successful Tuesday Pee Party!! 😊
  • @bobbyflies2020 @stacey6689 Sorry about the BFNs
    @ejoseph16 Fitting in one leg is so incredibly amazing! Wow! Also, thumbs up for good Mexican food! 
    Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 19/? Waiting on FF to make up its mind

Timing: -3 to 1 

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: 10 dpo, whenever that will be! Around 4th of July. 

R/R: going to see my niece in the broadway play today, AnNie. She is AnNie. We are all so excited to see her! This little girl has some vocals. I’m also getting a night out tonight with our neighbor. Drinks and dinner are on the agenda! Also, really happy to be in the TWW. It was a long patch of fertile days this cycle and DH and I are done! Lol

CS/Q: waiting in FF to detect my ovulation is like waiting to see if I got a passing grade on a test I studied really hard for! The agony. Lol

Me: 30 | DH:34
    Married: 08/04/12
    DD: 6 years | Born: 03/28/13
    DS: 1 Year I Born 10/15/17

• @kmornelas29 have so much fun watching your niece! That’s awesome! 
  • It really dies down over here on the weekends huh? 

@MrsVP614 congrats on pulling the trigger on the van! So glad you guys were able to budget it in. Now hopefully your ute listens to your instructions! Have an awesome night with your friends!

@ejoseph16 wow! Your weight loss is amazing! Congrats on losing that much. And so happy you found the motivation to get back on track! Mexican food yum. I’m making some fajitas for dinner tonight but my homemade food will never hold a candle to food from a proper Mexican restaurant. Your chart is looking great!!

@bobbyflies2020 now I feel bad for encouraging you to test. Nobody wants to see a BFN. Camp sounds like it’s going to be epic!

@stacey6689 sorry you got a BFN too. Glad YH is making you feel better. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

CD/DPO: 20/6

Timing: -4, -2, -1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: I’ll only be 9 DPO but Tuesday for sure because I’m already itching to test today at 6 DPO  :D

R/R: MH comes back tomorrow! I initially thought he was coming back tonight but it turns out it’s not until tomorrow morning. Still, just 1 more sleep and things are normal around here again! It’s  supposed to be storming today and I need to go to a farm store in the next state. Gonna head out soon and hoping I don’t get caught it it.

CS/Q: chart looking pretty good but I don’t really put much stock in it for myself because I’ve had nice charts in the past that ended in nothing so we’ll see. So far nothing for me to even SS going on. 

*TW*

|MMC July 13' - 8 wks| 
    |MMC Nov. 13' - 12 wks - Turner's, natural MC| 
    |MC Mar. 14' - 4.5 wks| 
    |MMC July 14' - 11 wks - d&c|
    DD 1 Aug. 15'
    DD 2 June 17' 

• @silly_goose your chart looks great! Isn’t it hard to not read into it? I’m only 5DPO and I’m ready to test. Lol
  • @silly_goose Dont feel bad! I am happy I can have a margarita with no guilt, after my run! Yay for YH coming home soon and FX for testing in a couple days.

@stacey6689 Sorry for the BFN. <3

@ejoseph16 Wow, that is a major achievement. Yay for the running again. I could never run in that kind of heat, I give you credit.

@MrsVP614 Enjoy your night. I hope this drink is your last for the next good while!! 
    <3         <3 
  • flowntheloopflowntheloop member
    edited June 2019

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 26 / 13-14(?)

Timing: -5,-3, -1,0,2 (Not really tracking, so timing and DPO are just an estimate)

Typical LP length: ~15 days

Testing: Don't plan on testing until I miss a period.

R/R:
    Rant:
    Expecting AF today, BLAH. I'll be really confused if she doesn't show as I've been extraordinarily tired these past couple of days. A little bit crampy this morning, so I honestly expect her within the next few hours. Just ready to be done with this month's mindf**k.

CS/Q: n/a

Sorry, no energy for tagging right now. *sending lots of hugs and luck to you all*
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019

CD/DPO: 21/2

Timing: -3 to O

Typical LP length: 13-15

Testing: July 8th 

R/R: going to one of my friends weddings tonight. Friends since 6th grade and I’m excited to see her! Also, my niece ROCKED her role in Annie last night. She did so good, I cried! 

CS/Q: so apparently FF figured out my O date. It was a lot later than I thought it would be! Which made my timing on the days leading up good, but the actual day of O not so good since DH and I were exhausted from all the days leading up. Totally shocked by O date this cycle! 

• edited June 2019

@flowntheloop Hope you can get some rest and sorry about this TWW's mindf*ck.

@kmornelas29 Sorry about timing and FF saying it was a later O. Weird!

Happy Sunday, ladies!

Month/Cycle: 5/5

CD/DPO: 30/15ish

Timing: -3, -1, 1

Typical LP length: 12-14

Testing: BFN 

R/R: No spotting or cramps still, so I took a FRER (non- digital) this morning and got a BFN. Now just waiting for AF.

CS/Q: nope

<3         <3 
  • @bobbyflies2020 thanks, and sorry for your BFN. Hoping you do something to treat yourself today. 

• sevennsevenn member
    i've been holding out all weekend to post in WTO but AF hasn't showed yet so WTH.

@MrsVP614 - yay on the van!!  gotta love that new car smell.  
    @ejoseph16 - that weight loss is ah-mazing.  Rave away, girl!
    @bobbyflies2020 - sorry for the BFN :(
    @stacey6689 - sorry for the BFN.  how sweet of DH to step up and make you smile
    @flowntheloop - i'm with ya with this whole hurry up AF business.  sorry for the mind F.

Month/Cycle: /8

CD/DPO: 26/15

Timing: -2, +1

Typical LP length: 14d

Testing: BFN again today

R/R: intermittent cramping over the past week as made me feel that AF was coming on for days, now nothing.  c'mon.

CS/Q: nothing

Me: 36 DH: 37
    Married May 2013
    TTC #1: April 2016 (Mirena removed March 2016 after 2.5 years)a
    BFP #1: 10/14/16 - DD born 6/2017  <3
    TTC #2 November 2018 (Mirena removed October 2018 after 1 year)
    BFP #2 9/11/19 - EDD 5/24/20 - DD born 5/2020 <3
    TTC #3 May 2022 (Mirena removed after almost 2 years)
    BFP #3 11/24/23 - EDD 7/30/24

• @sevenn Sorry <3

Sigh. My new theory since I am currently CD 30 is that AF wants to come on the first day of the month from now on and is waiting for July 1st. 😂
    <3         <3 
  • @sevenn @bobbyflies2020 I'm in the same boat. I'm thinking I'm 1-2 days late. BFN yesterday. Light cramping off and on all week. Really moody. AF just wants to ruin my July 4th (and make me lose my mind) I think. :lol:
    Me: 38 DH:38.
    Dating Anniversary: 1999. Marriage Anniversary: 2001.
    TTC #1 since 3/2019