February 2020 Moms

Win / Wine / Whine Wednesday

Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at?

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant?

Whine: What's being a drag this week? 
TW
BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's

Re: Win / Wine / Whine Wednesday

• Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at? My kids have been getting along so well during summer vacation! Playing together and not fighting has been so nice!

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant? Arnold Palmer. Half lemonade and half decaf iced tea.

Whine: What's being a drag this week? Still feeling like crap, and having to travel for work on top of that. Ready for the long July 4 holiday! 
  • Win:  We leave for Cape Cod tomorrow morning, that's a win for me!!  I need a break from "real life"...even though we're taking our 2.5 year old which will make vacation stressful too, lol.

Wine:  Non-Alcoholic Beer (so I can pretend) and I'll even drink bloody mary mix without adding vodka...haha, I try to trick my brain.

Whine:  I'm a manager.....my staff is a major PITA this week and I'm totally over it.  I'm sure my hormones are not helping AT ALL, but I can't deal with their petty BS right now.

Me: 39 DH: 36
    Married: Sept 2018
    DS: December 2016
    #2 EDD Feb 2020

BabyFruit Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • @Pgh_Kel I tried NA beers during one of my other pregnancies, but it just wasn’t the same. I still allow myself the occasional drink during pregnancy because sometimes I just need the real thing. I am missing wine and margaritas big time right now! Enjoy Cape Cod!!
  • Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at? I am winning at relaxing this week. With my daughter with my inlaws, it has been so nice to just go home and kick back.

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant? Strawberry lemonade. Also lemon sparkling water.

Whine: What's being a drag this week? Work. Is it February yet?!
  • Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at? I made homemade mac and cheeeeezzze, a total win in my book.  I don't do it often enough and it's amazing.  Also my hubby now does my bidding without my nagging :)

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant?  ALL the flavored seltzer ALL the time

Whine: What's being a drag this week?  nervously awaiting my first scan Monday, cutting out all activity in the interim due to spotting has been an emotional drag, I thought for sure in pregnancy I'd at least be able to walk my dog, I've quit everything else it seems, dog walks were all I had left!
  • Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at? I’ve been on vacation so I feel like I haven’t done much productive this week. But I’ve enjoyed my time off! 

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant? La Croix and NA champagne 

Whine: What's being a drag this week? Having to go back to work tomorrow. We don’t have to actually work but we have a “team bonding day” which should be sufficiently awkward. 
    Me:33
    DH: 34
    Married: May 2011
    TTC #1: May 2015
    DS: 10/20/2016
    TTC #2: June 2019
    #2 EDD: 2/20/2020
  • Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at?  Even though I feel like absolute crap, I think I have done a great job pushing through and making sure my kids summer isn’t ruined.  

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant?  Limeaide...normally wouldn’t drink that stuff, but the craving is real.

Whine: What's being a drag this week?  Dealing with insurance issues.  I did find out my cerclage isn’t super expensive and we will be able to stick with my same MFM.
  • Win:  What are you winning at this week, or what is your week winning at? Getting caught up at work!

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant? Chocolate milk is my go-to lately. But I did have a virgin Moscow Mule and it was super good! 

Whine: What's being a drag this week? Just how long time is passing before I can see baby. I know I sound impatient but I'm high anxiety usually and I think once I can see a heartbeat I will be so much more at ease.
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Win:  I am winning at feeling so nauseated and chasing an 8 month old around but also actually getting stuff done around the house and for work. I feel like a superhero...with a still messy house

Wine:  Water. Honestly I drink basically red wine, water and the occasional milkshake. Thats about it.

Whine: I want thin mints and girl scout cookie season is over
  • kiwi2628 said:

Whine: I want thin mints and girl scout cookie season is over
    $$$$ Golden business idea here! Buy a few thousand boxes of Girl Scout cookies and sell them off season to pregnant women with wicked cravings. At a hefty markup of course. 
  • Win:  Health- making my workouts/steps and avoiding the (SO TEMPTING) donuts, chips, food truck junk food that suddenly seem to be everywhere in my life.

Wine:  ICED water. Although everyone's lemon and limeade and seltzer suggestions sound so good!

Whine: Clothing. Dressing appropriately for work is hard right now. Regular pants are too tight, but maternity pants don't stay up yet. I'm living in 2 black skirts and 2 maternity dresses for now. Looking forward to legit bump and leaving the awkward "pregnant or too many tacos?" phase behind.
  • Win:  Health- making my workouts/steps and avoiding the (SO TEMPTING) donuts, chips, food truck junk food that suddenly seem to be everywhere in my life.

Wine:  ICED water. Although everyone's lemon and limeade and seltzer suggestions sound so good!

Whine: Clothing. Dressing appropriately for work is hard right now. Regular pants are too tight, but maternity pants don't stay up yet. I'm living in 2 black skirts and 2 maternity dresses for now. Looking forward to legit bump and leaving the awkward "pregnant or too many tacos?" phase behind.
    "pregnant or too many tacos" 
    priceless
    I just feel bloated and fat too, I have no problem with the idea of showing a baby bump, but that's not what this is yet and I'm a bit self conscious
  • Win:  Entertaining a 2 year old all day, and we also had a good ultrasound today!

Wine:  Cranberry lime seltzer which was actually my first possible pregnancy symptom.  I HATE seltzer, like despise it with a passion.  Then we had some left over after my DD's birthday party and I had some and then started obsessing over it.  This was 5 days after we did a 5 day transfer lol

Whine: The week seems to be going slowly but not sure why, oh and peeing MOTN is waking me up
  • Win:  I have my heartbeat ultrasound tomorrow! I had a dating scan yesterday and we were able to see both babies and their little hearts flickering!

Wine:  What is your favorite non-alcoholic drink while pregnant?  Water. Sometimes I put fruit in it, like pineapple. I drink close to a gallon a day.

Whine: What's being a drag this week? Nausea.