January 2020 Moms

Thankful Thursday 6/13

Re: Thankful Thursday 6/13

• Today I’m thankful for summer (teacher here) & the time I get to spend with my son!! Also first tri exhaustion is so much easier to manage with 1 child instead of 60 🤣 

also thankful for good friends that can randomly text in the morning & have fun plans for our littles that day!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • DH who is really my care taker and rockstar! He keeps everything around the house going (works part time from home) and has been so receptive to my whims of first tri
  • Today I am thankful for...
    -my parents. They are so supportive in all situations but especially this week. They have been so amazing with practical & helpful offers & suggestions when myself & dh have been struggling to process the twin news.
    -today is my last day at work for 10days, as we fly to italy for a wee tomorrow. Looking forward to some sunshine & relaxation. 
  • - my mom who I can literally contact at any time of the day or night to talk to about anything at all.
    - my husband who has already gone to lengths to take care of me extra well. 
    - cheese. 😂
  • mispandamispanda member
    edited June 2019
    Today I am thankful for:
    -The strong little heart beat I saw on our first ultrasound today.  I'm so happy that little heart was fluttering away.
    -My DH who I just texted asking if he can pick up pizza and bread sticks for dinner because I just don't have energy to cook.  (Hoping I'll be able to eat dinner too)

Edit to Add:  OMG I thought today was Thursday.........Thankful it's Friday!