January 2020 Moms

Weekend Randoms - Saturday 06/08

Happy Weekend!

DH planned a fishing trip with his brother earlier in the week, planning that I come along as well. I normally love our all day, sometimes all night, camping and kayak trips. Due to the nausea and fatigue I definitely can’t handle it right now (DH still doesn’t know yet). I’ve been dragging all week, so I’m looking forward to today to catch up on some cleaning, meal planning/prep, and anything else I want to do! (More than likely frequent naps 😅)

Re: Weekend Randoms - Saturday 06/08

• I've been super exhausted all week. To my surprise I was able to tackle a trip to Syracuse today. I went to the mall and scored big on maternity clothes! Usually I just buy plus size clothes to get me through but this time around my stomach is so sensitive I threw up when my pants felt too constricting on me. They weren't too tight but the elastic put enough pressure on me to make me nauseous (I know it sounds stupid but that's the only way I can describe it lol). Motherhood Maternity is having a BOGO this weekend and I scored 3 pairs of pants and two tops for $100! Then I got home to find in there sample bag was a small Phillips Avent Bottle!  Today was a good haul.

Then to make it better I got home and found my mileage check from work in the mail! Lol it totally pays for what I bought today! 
    February Siggy Challenge- Post pregnancy indulgences

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @peppyj9

Happy birthday!!

• @kbrown2385 aww, thank you! 😁❤
  • @peppyj9 Happy Birthday!! Did you do anything special for it?
  • @dumbledoredies thank you! 😁 Not really. I'm just old lol. MH has his Navy reserves weekend this weekend so he's gone until tomorrow evening so he's taking me out this week for dinner and to see Toy Story 4. But my best friend is on her way over for a girl's night, so looking forward to that 😊
  • @smount2011 - not stupid at all! DH runs really hot, so our A/C is always going. I can normally deal (I have lots of couch blankets) but now I’m super sensitive to it and being cold makes me nauseous. Nice haul!

@peppyj9 - happy birthday! Never hurts to treat yo self every now and then 😏
  • edited June 2019
    @MrsJessS - I’m in Oklahoma, we never know what to expect weather wise. 
  • We spent the week/weekend in NYC.  My husband had to go there for work so we drove down with him.  My 3 girls and I did a million fun things during the days while he was at work.  Today we need to drive home.  I am partially excited to get back to routine, and partially wishing I could just lay around this hotel forever. 
    BabyFruit Ticker

BFP 3.8.16  EDD 11.20.16

• @smount2011 I know exactly what you mean about the constricting pants! I also switched to maternity pants from MM. They’re comfy but I feel like the belly panel goes down super low, which is kind of annoying since right now I need maternity pants but not super long maternity shirts yet. I’m not “out” at work yet so I need to be really careful not to expose the panel. 
  • @dumbledoredies and it’s still early 😬. I need to come up with a blanket statement I can just copy and paste. I’m already tired of typing it out.