September 2019 Moms

Meal Plan Monday 6/3

Re: Meal Plan Monday 6/3

• LilyASF42LilyASF42 member
    edited June 2019

With the busy summer starting I've been awful about planning meals.  Luckily all my test results for gestational diabetes have been really well and weight gain has been decent, however, I want to keep it that way with healthy choices and I don't think I've been really doing that well.  Not awful, but not great :-)  This week isn't really super thought out in terms of optimal health but here's what I got.  Will be working to do better in the following weeks.

M:  Grilled Tri Tips, Roasted Potatoes & Salad (would love some chimmichurri sauce to go with it but I don't have all the herbs at home and I don't want to do another grocery run  :-p)

T:  Pork Chops, Rice and Salad or Veg

W:  Stuffed Shells with Meatballs and Salad or Veg

R:  Leftovers?

F:  Something quick and easy since husband will be gone for the weekend and it's just me and kids

S:  Probably at my parents house after a local carnival with the kids

S:  Not sure since I'll be picking up my husband from the airport so either random leftovers or something on the road.

RedBreast35
  • I'm also trying to stick to healthier meals (lower carbs, higher veggies). Now that it's finally warm out I think it should be easier to stick to!

M- Grilled chicken Cobb salads
    T- Stuffed portobello caps & salad
    W- Work dinner so not sure yet
    Th- Black & blue burgers 
    F- Firecracker chicken & broccoli
    S- Grilled pork loin & green beans 
    RedBreast35LilyASF42
  • Loading the player...
  • @cammie0526 I love a good Cobb salad!
  • Yay for being back on the meal plan train! 

M- meatloaf, mashed potatoes, cole slaw
    T- blackened cod, polenta, avocado salad
    W- filets w chimicurri, baked potato, asparagus
    Th- mango sriracha chicken, quinoa, salad
    F- food truck Friday at the winery - Mediterranean and a hot dog truck this week!
    Weekend- hopefully spending some time out using the grill! 

Lunches will be turkey taco bowls w lime brown rice, corn and pico de Gallo. Breakfasts are cherry blueberry coconut overnight oats. Just finished a batch of hard boiled eggs for snacks and this week is shaping up!

Now if only I could explain why I gained 2 lb in the 4 weeks between appointments while eating pizza and fries, but gained 10 lb in the 4 weeks while meal planning every meal every day? 🤷🏼‍♀️😫

LilyASF42
  • M: Chicken soft tacos
    T: Beef with Broccoli
    W: Cordon Bleu and rice
    Th: H is at a work function so DS and I will probably have a date night at Noodles and Co. 
    F: Pizza or Wings
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

LilyASF42