Trying to Get Pregnant

WTO Wednesday 5/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Wednesday 5/29

• bows22bows22 member
    Month/Cycle: 6/7

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: EOD and tracking CM

R/R: Our king bed is being delivered today! I’m so excited. I feel like I’ve been so distracted by mattress shopping, I can’t believe it’s CD 11 already. 

CS/Q:
  • @bows22 is this your first king size bed? I love ours! Enjoy! 

Month/Cycle: 5/1 AL

CD: 33

WAYDTGKU: BBT and OPK, prenatal vitamins, folic acid

R/R: sorry I disappeared yesterday... went to get my hair done yesterday after school and didn’t get home until 9, then had to work on masters degree work. Happy end of the school year! Lol

Field day today! And it’s supposed to rain all day. So that’s fun! 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m allowing my kids to join me in the magical world on Harry Potter this morning for our movie. I love their faces watching movies that I enjoy! Especially when we have read the books! 

CS/Q: MC journal page 573... this cycle still sucks. Come on AF! 

• Loading the player...
  • bows22bows22 member
    edited May 2019
    @ejoseph16 a Harry Potter morning sounds amazing! If your temps were just a little bit higher I’d almost think you O’d on CD 29.  I’m curious to see what happens! But hopefully I won’t be curious for long and AF comes soon. 

ETA and yes! First king size bed! DH and I spent a week apart recently and after we were like ok sleep is much better when we aren’t bumping into each other. 
  • mokay19mokay19 member

Month/Cycle: 12/ 1 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: OPK, PNV, folic acid, inositol, Letrozole, trigger, progesterone, possibly IUI

R/R: I’ve gotten 2 gushing bloody noses in the last 1.5 days. I’m not sure why... I used to get bloody noses all the time as a kid but not recently so I’m not sure what changed!

CS/Q: just waiting.....

• bows22bows22 member
    @mokay19 that’s so weird about the bloody noses. does dr google have anything to say?
  • Month/Cycle: 10/2 AL

CD: 14

WAYDTGKU: Ugh, so much.  PNV, OPKs, SMEP(ish), Softcups, FF, temping, trying to enjoy it at least a little bit

R/R: Finally started back up with our 5:30 walks.  My walking buddy was on vaca last week, and yesterday my body hurt so bad I literally crawled out of bed to pee.  It felt good to be back at it!  

CS/Q:  See spoiler.

**TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @bows22 I hope you sleep amazingly well tonight!

@ejoseph @bows22 I'm more inclined to guess CD23, except the random EWCM on CD28 throws it off.  When are you planning to POAS if AF doesn't show?

@mokay19 Hmm... allergies maybe?  My sister used to get bloody noses from freshly mowed grass.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• Also, why does TB keep inserting random semicolons after my tags???  Grr...
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• bows22bows22 member
    @shamrocandroll nice job on getting back to your walks! We had been doing pretty well with nighttime walks but DH was gone last week so we need to get back into the routine of it. And yes to the random semicolons! I thought I was doing something wrong 
  • @bows22 ooh a king bed! SO used to have one before we moved in together and I miss it sometimes.
    @ejoseph16 - that sounds like a fun morning! Hope AF comes soon, geeez!
    @mokay19 - bloody noses freak me out! I have a friend who gets them almost monthly. Maybe it's weather changes near you or something?
    @shamrocandroll - nice that you can get back to regular walks!
    Month/Cycle: 10/10

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: cm, opk, eod-ish, prenatals, evening primrose oil, preseed, Ovia

R/R: We saw Booksmart last night, it was so funny! Highly recommend. Also the AF-related minor nagging headache I had for about 36 hours finally seems to be gone.

CS/Q: nope

• @shamrocandroll ugh my big thing while TTC has been committing to 10,000 steps a day but it’s proving much harder than anticipated

@whitealbum29  I’m off today and DH works and I was thinking about going to see it! 

@mokay19 have you been traveling? I get nose bleeds now that I’m older when climate changes too. 

Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 6

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPK, BBT, FF,

R/R: getting my pup neutered today so hopefully everything goes well! I don’t start back at work until Monday, so enjoying these last few days of freedom while I can!! 
  • Month/Cycle: 14/14

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: Prenatals, BBT, OPK, Ubiquinol

R/R: My car is finally getting fixed this morning (a girl ran a stop sign back in April, my front bumper has a few cracks). My husband needs an antibiotic shot. He found a deer tick on him last Sunday, sent a picture of the tick and bite site to his doctor and they told him he had to come in today for his preventative shot. We live in a Lyme disease area so maybe it's for the best.

CS/Q: We started HIO so I hope O day is on CD15 this cycle. If it is on CD17/18, it's going to be 6/7 days of HIO  :|

TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• @zaslawlz Aw hugs to your sweet pup! Glad you have between now & Monday to be good to him post-surgery.

@whitealbum29 I want to see BookSmart! MH always falls asleep in the theaters though, so we rarely go.

@shamrocandroll TB was doing that to me the other day--but like, sometimes not always? It was pissing me off. I am jealous of yr walking. I have walking on my list of things to do daily and just... never do it. I think I missed the window when I should have started to get into the habit of it bc it's 90 degrees now every day? So it's hard to get motivated to walk much at all.

@mokay19 I feeeel like we were just talking about drinking enough water on yesterday's thread, but when I get bloody noses I always run my humidifier at nights & try to drink a lot of water. (Well, first I check the humidity here to make sure it's not already super high haha bc then running my humidifier is... silly... bc we have a lot of very high humidity where I live.)

@bows22 I need a "mattress shopping" like distraction for TWW! Enjoy being a King!

@ejoseph16 I love that you love watching the kids' faces. That's adorbs. Also, HP FTW! Woo. GL on your MA work today that you might be working on!

Month/Cycle: 8/4AL

CD: 16

WAYDTGKU: PNV, RLT, GFJ, FF, BBT, OPK, HIO, CM, VitD, VitC, CoQ10, green tea, SMEP

R/R: Today is Dissertation day--last Wed. I met w/ a friend so we could work, thinking it would help motivate me to write more. I did some work towards my diss, but haven't really written since last Wed. Anyway, we are meeting up again today, and I made a list of LT goals & ST goals for my diss, so at least I did that! I am looking forward to it--it was both a good time and productive last time. 

CS/Q: Pretty sure yesterday was O day, but I will wait until at least one additional high temp tomorrow for confirmation before moving to TWW. Fun note: all my open circles disappeared? Also, my boobs were already a bit hurty yesterday, so I am NOT going to get all SS about that this time if they continue to hurt thru O confirmation into the TWW.

• mvt2003mvt2003 member

Morning ladies! I got distracted by the Peggy Of The Day, will be back for tags. 

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD:3

WAYDTGKU: OPKs, PNVs, BBT

R/R: Just feeling kind of meh today - ready for the workday to be done! 

me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• mokay19mokay19 member

@bows22 Dr. Google is less than helpful this time… normally he’s spot on haha

@shamrocandroll I don’t have any known allergies but maybe I’ve developed one!

@whitealbum29 they’re pretty normal for me because I used to get them like weekly… basically all my siblings did so we had boxes of tissues and napkins in every location of the house and cars.  The weather has changed a little recently to being rainy but warmer so possibly!

@zaslawlz no traveling this time!  Flying definitely gives me bloody noses because the planes are so dry!

@kagesstarshroom it’s been rainy here so not dry like I would suspect, too… plus, I was at work when the first one hit.  I’ll definitely focus on more water but I drink about a gallon a day 😊

• @bows22 king bed! I am jealous. I want to upgrade to a king but the idea of buying all new sheets is discouraging.

@ejoseph16 enjoy your fieldtrip. Did your doctor tell you when AF is supposed to come back?

@mokay19 do you have allergies? Do you use nasal sprays? If yes, this might explain the bloody nose.

@shamrocandroll looks like O day is happening any day now!

@whitealbum29 yay for no more headache!

@zaslawlz welcome here! Enjoy your last day of vacation

@kagesstarshroom your chart looks great! I agree O day was yesterday. It's pretty clear now! I added the OPK AM/PM feature. Thanks!

@mvt2003 anything fun planned this week?
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• mvt2003mvt2003 member
    @rikiteacup This week is a lot of nose to the grindstone because I'm taking a vacation next week! Wheeeee! FX for an earlyish O for you!!!

@bows22 getting our king bed was life changing - can never go back!!! You're going to loooove it. 

@ejoseph16 Harry Potter! That's so exciting and to be there for the beginning of it for them! Yay!

@mokay19 that's terrible! So sorry they're back! I hope it's just allergies!

@shamrocandroll So happy your morning walks are happening again!

@whitealbum29 I want to see Booksmart, but the previews are super vague. I'm glad it's good!

@zaslawlz sending good thoughts to the pup!!!

@kagesstarshroom GL on Dissertation Day!! Hopefully you gets lots done!!
    me: 35 / so: 34 | ttc #1 since 9/2018
    DX: MFI
    IVF Cycle #1 February 2020 4 embryos frozen, 1 fresh transfer = CP 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle March 2020 CXL'd due to Covid-19 :( 
    FET #1 Natural Cycle June 2020 - CP #2
    FET #2 Natural Cycle July 2020 - BFP!!!!!! Beta #1 = 273

June Signature Challenge - Favorite TV Quotes

• Hi ladies! Gotta post and run but will try to come back for tags later. 

Month/Cycle: 11/10 (5th cycle AL)

CD: 1 

WAYDTGKU: Prenatal vitamins, Fertility Friend, temping, monitoring CM, fertility tea. Currently undergoing testing with an RE.

R/R: CD1. 'Nuff said. 

CS/Q: Nothing to see except a lonely dot.  I have to go in for CD3 bloodwork in Friday and I have to do the saline ultrasound between CD5 and 9. That's going to be tricky since I don't know if I can take time off this close to the end of the school year.  

• bows22bows22 member
    @whitealbum29 I hadn’t heard of booksmart (I live under a rock) so I googled and now I want to see! thanks for the rec

@zaslawlz GL to your puppy today!

@rikiteacup Lyme disease terrifies me. I know antibiotics are overused but I think better safe than sorry in this case for sure. 

@kagesstarshroom that’s so funny that your open circles are gone but your chart looks so nice now! have fun on your work date!

@mvt2003 hope the work day goes fast for you!

@emeraldduchess sorry for CD1! Get that cookie!

@rikiteacup we like jersey sheets so that change will be easy for us (I say we but it’s really just me but I think DH agrees with me now that they are the best!) I ordered a set online at target for store pickup and my dad is going to grab them for us today!
  • @kagesstarshroom Yay for O!  It's a blessing in disguise that your boobs are hurting so early.  Hopefully that helps with the BSC in the TWW.  Also, holy crap, why does WTO go by so fast, yet TWW takes foreverrrrr!  My WTO is longer than my TWW, too!  Grrr...

@emeraldduchess Ugh, sorry to see you here.  You deserve TWO cookies!  BIG ones!  :)
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• *lurking @emeraldduchess Sorry for CD1 friend  <3 Hope you are able to get the time off you need for the tests!
    Me: 35 DH: 35
    TTC since 9/2018
    Dx: MFI
    10/19- First RE visit
    2/20- DH had surgery for bilateral varicoceles 
    7/20- IUI with 5 mg letrozole- BFN
    9/20- IVF. 9 eggs retrieved, 9 mature, 8 fertilized with ICSI, 7 blasts, 4 PGT-A normal
    11/20- Mock transfer/ERA
    12/20- FET #1- transferred one 4AB- BFN
    3/21- FET #2- transferred one 3AB- BFP! Due Dec 2021
    12/21- Baby girl born!

• @bows22 MH had a king size bed when I moved in with him, and I had only been in a queen. Changed my whole outlook on king size beds. Lol. We can snuggle until I don’t want to touch him anymore, then I have my own space! Yeah I keep thinking O was CD 23, but I don’t know. That’s my normal time frame. But AL is wonky, so who knows. 

@mokay19 I know my first 2 weeks or so AL my body was doing crazy things! That may just be your body reacting to what it’s going through. Weird though! 

@shamrocandroll I think CD 23 as well, but the EWCM does throw me. My temps have just been so crazy I can’t decide and neither can FF apparently. It finally stopped telling me I was fertile a few days ago. Lol. I am thinking this weekend if AF doesn’t show. We will see. I don’t really expect a BFP since we only went unprotected once this month, and it was CD22. But hey. Who knows. also, I admire your willingness to get up and go walking at 5:30. I’m dead to the world at that hour. Haha. 

@whitealbum29 seriously. It has been a LONG 33 days. I’m over it. I’ve never wanted AF to get here so quickly. 

@kagesstarshroom my students love Harry Potter and have been asking to see the movie forever! I figure no better time than the last week of school! I heard a lot of “wow! That’s just how I visualized it!” So cute when they use reading strategy words. Nothing makes a reading teacher happier than that! Good luck with your dissertation! 

@rikiteacup she just told me to monitor my BBT. She said my body should resume normal since everything went naturally for me. So we will see. I just hate that nothing is giving me signs. 

@emeraldduchess your gif was fantastic! I love golden girls. I get the whole taking time off at the end of the school year comment. It’s tough especially getting subs, worse yet giving the kids something to do that will keep them calm. 
  • @ejoseph16 The 5am alarm sucks for sure, but after that, I love it.  It's my girl time with a good friend, and it's very therapeutic.  Also, our puppy wakes me up at that time regardless.  On weekends, I go back to sleep after I let her out, though.  
    **TW**
    Married Sept. 2013
    BFP!  8/24/19

• @shamrocandroll it’s good that you can do that! Our pup doesn’t bug us until about 6:30, so I guess we are lucky! Lol. My BBT alarm goes off at 5 am, and I fall asleep after that. 
  • I am so sorry for CD 1 @emeraldduchess. Be kind to yourself today. 
    Me: 37 | H: 44
    **TW**
    TTC #1: May 2015
    IF DX January 2016- Me: Right sided hydrosalpinx 
    Right tube removed: February 2016
    Acupuncture + TCM: March 2016
    BFP: July 4, 2016 | DS: March 2017 (39w 2d)
    TTC #2: April 2019
    BFP #2: April 2019 | CP: April 30, 2019 (4w 2d)
    BFP #3: July 15, 2019
    EDD: March 23, 2020