1st Trimester

I think she tried to harm my unborn baby.

edited May 2019 in 1st Trimester
Hello all,

I’m new to this board so thank you for welcoming me.

I’m 10dpo and pregnant. Can someone bumping me really hard (is, doing the bump dance to me, bumping me in my side hard, wrapping their arms around my stomach (from behind) and pulling at me hard) harm my baby? I have no problem giving more detail as I know this probably is an odd question but I really don’t want to write all of that if it’s not needed. Please help. 

Thanks and baby dust to all!

Tati

Re: I think she tried to harm my unborn baby.

• Hello all,

I’m new to this board so thank you for welcoming me.

I’m 10dpo and pregnant. Can someone bumping me really hard (is, doing the bump dance to me, bumping me in my side hard, wrapping their arms around my stomach (from behind) and pulling at me hard) harm my baby? I have no problem giving more detail as I know this probably is an odd question but I really don’t want to write all of that if it’s not needed. Please help. 

Thanks and baby dust to all!

Tati

Um, honestly baby is micro cells right now, and still deep in the pelvis. Baby should be fine.  ........BUT  Did this person know you are expecting? 

Was this all in fun/messing around or an intentional intent to harm you?  By the sounds of it (my inference) you were at a dance party/party and someone was being silly?  Lots of missing details, but for the main question, baby should be fine.
    kiki75suzycupcakebrookert615mjm719
  • Loading the player...