December 2019 Moms
Options

FFFC 5/17

What’s your confession this week?

I’m putting away laundry from last week listening to 90’s boy band songs. I’m only embarrassed about how long it’s taken to out the laundry away! 😜

Re: FFFC 5/17

• Options
    I'm sitting at work reading news articles and here. The office is so slow and I'm the only one here so I don't feel bad one bit. 
  • Options
    I ran the dishwasher today and don’t want to unload it. I pulled plates out of it for dinner and then rinsed them and left them in the sink. Idc 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    I sat on the couch and watched season 5 of RuPaul's Drag Race all day. 
  • Options
    @k_mama91 I started taking the dishes out and putting them in the strainer until I get around the put the dishes away.  
  • Options
    I didn't want to go to the grocery store so I got on Amazon and ordered my groceries from Whole Foods and sat and binged Call the Midwife on Netflix while I waited. No regrets.
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus TW I was pregnant about 18 months ago and had a loss but during that pregnancy end TW 
    I was being lazy and trying to find a delivery grocery service.  Unfortunately, we live too far from any, but I discovered Walmart grocery pick up.  I haven’t actually grocery shopped since. 
  • Options
    @holly321 First of all, I'm so sorry for your loss. That's heartbreaking.

Second, I didn't know Wal-Mart did that! We live just a mile from one. I think I need to investigate that as an option too for when I have more energy.

Also, if ever you live near a Whole Foods, do it. This delivery thing is a game-changer.
  • Options
    @jandawg I ❤️ Alyssa Edwards!! 
  • Options
    @rjgmcmanus I had my groceries delivered from Target.

Then I binge watched Riverdale season 2 on Netflix, and warmed up pre made chicken enchiladas in the oven. I also slept quite a bit and I had to keep trying to find where I left off on Riverdale. 
  • Options
    @j3nn1b33 I feel like this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 
  • Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    @CapricaAndrea - I hadn't watched this season with Untucked before - OOOH GIRL. 
  • Options
    @holly321 I love Walmart pickup! It’s good for a running grocery list through the week and then I’ll place the order to pickup over the weekend. Saves me so much time!

@rjgmcmanus one of my favorite things about the Walmart grocery pick up is how they substitute items. If they’re out of something they’ll give you the bigger size, a comparable substitute, or the name brand!  

• Options
    I’m watching Naked and Afraid while sitting next to 3 piles of unfolded laundry. 🙃
  • Options
    @baby_love7 I am right there with you today! Heck, at least I washed clothes....lol! 😂
  • Options
    k_mama91k_mama91 member
    edited May 2019
    Kroger ClickList every week baby! They substitute items like Walmart, it saves me money, and I earn fuel points. Win!

ETA: we live way too far out or I’d do the delivery option. We can’t  even get pizza out here 😭
  • Options
    @k_mama91 is Kroger ClickList grocery pick up or do you have to go in the store? We have Kroger here but I do Walmart so often because of convenience. Fuel points would be nice!
  • Options
    @k_mama91 we have one pizza place that delivers but their food is so crappy. It sucks!
  • Options
    @sunshineandlemons it’s similar to Walmart, you go to the pickup area, call the number, and they load your car!

@holly321 we’re about 20 miles from town, even grabbing takeout sucks bc by the time you get it home it’s soggy 😣
  • Options
    If you don't have delivery options nearby, it's a blessing as well as a curse.  There are so many delivery services in my city, you can get almost any restaurant delivered at any time of day.  I'm legitimately ashamed to admit how often I order meals in these days.  But it is so glorious!
  • Options
    ale9687ale9687 member
    @blueskychicago12 DoorDash is my best friend. I will even order lunch for myself when I really could just go out and pickup food 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    Legitimately just Febreezed my dog and her crate. She got caught in the rain earlier and I couldn't handle the wet dog smell at all. She wasn't happy, especially about the crate - she walked in, sneezed, and walked right back out looking disgusted. 
  • Options
    I didn't want to go to the grocery store so I got on Amazon and ordered my groceries from Whole Foods and sat and binged Call the Midwife on Netflix while I waited. No regrets.
    Call the Midwife is the absolute best!
  • Options
    mecoatsmecoats member
    Grocery pickups FTW! Currently on my way to wal-Mart to pick up my groceries and get a car wash before heading home. 
    ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Options
    @veganelise It is! It's weirdly cathartic for me. I guess the way I see it, if those women can be pregnant/giving birth in such awful conditions without most of the technology or knowledge we have today and still bring healthy babies into the world, baby and I will be okay. 🙂