Group 4 Check-in 5/13 (DD 12/25-12/31)

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 

FTM/STM/TTM+:

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 

Upcoming Appointments: 

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): 

Rants/Raves:

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? 

Re: Group 4 Check-in 5/13 (DD 12/25-12/31)

• Options

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7w6d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team Green

Upcoming Appointments: 1st midwife appointment is June 3d

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): Tired AF. Not really nauseous but my gag reflex is extra sensitive. 

Rants/Raves: I'm feeling a little disappointed about Mother's Day. My husband has been getting ready for a big event we have coming up in 2 weekends and so it wasn't "on his radar". I got a gift my son made at daycare, and my MIL brought me flowers in the afternoon, but there wasn't really anything planned at all. 

Questions: nothing at the moment

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now?  I just finished binge-watching Dead To Me which was great, but does need a **TW** for multiple mentions of miscarriage 

• Options
    mecoatsmecoats member

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 12/25 right now 7 w 6d

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM, DD is 2

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: likely finding out

Upcoming Appointments: 5/14 with my Ob then hopefully an ultrasound soon!!

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): excessive peeing, hunger, tired 

Rants/Raves: SIL was passive about us being pregnant yet she wants to be godmother. 🙄

Questions: how am I supposed to get through this waiting period?!?!? It’s torture. Lol 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? A Million Little Things (TW suicide) (when it comes back), New Amsterdam, Greys

ME: 34
    DH: 37
    DD: 03/17/17
    DS: 12/06/19
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Due Date / Weeks + Days:  12/25 EDD / 7w5d

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: TFO

Upcoming Appointments: 1st appointment tomorrow (5/14), finally!

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc):  So, so tired...I slept for 12 hours last night and I'm tired now.  Morning sickness has been brutal this week.

Rants/Raves: I interviewed for a new position at my current company about 2 weeks ago and I haven't heard anything yet.  I'm hearing good things unofficially, so I'm hopeful, but impatient.

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? I can't wait for the new season of Nailed It on Netflix.
  • Options

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7 weeks 1 day

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Upcoming Appointments: May 20 for first ultrasound and visit with OB

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): Pretty nauseous and SO irritable 

Rants/Raves: I am having symptoms earlier than last pregnancy and my DH doesn’t seem to understand. He says ‘you are only 7 weeks. You didn’t feel like this before’ as if I’m making up my symptoms or something 🙄🙄🙄🙄

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? Shameless on Netflix....TW for multiple pregnancy related issues 

• Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    8 weeks

FTM

Team green (I think...DH really wants to know)

Had 2nd round of bloodwork today - HCG is rising nicely in range. First midwife appt Thursday. U/s not until June 5th. 

Feeling: sooooo tired, intermittent nausea, having digestion issues.

Rant: obviously still going out of my mind about how overbooked ultrasounds are in my area. I tried to schedule an earlier appointment and they said they are booking for July right now....

GTKY: I've been really enjoying American Gods on Amazon Prime - I read the book awhile ago and I'm enjoying the adaptation of the story.
  • Options

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 12/25 8w0d

FTM/STM/TTM+: FTM- and beyond thrilled!!!!!!

Upcoming Appointments: 5/17

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): just tired and pee a lot! 

Rants/Raves: I am so blessed and thrilled to be pregnant and go though this with you ladies!!!

Questions: none at this time 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? NCIS:LA 

• Options
    @jandawg July?! That's crazy! 
    Also American Gods is awesome. I read the book a long time ago and pretty much forget all of it, but the show was great, looking forward to watching season 2. 
  • Options
    Due Date / Weeks + Days:  12/26 ( changed from 12/28) 7w6d  FTM/STM/TTM+:  5th time
    Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out
     Upcoming Appointments: 6/10
     How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): I am so exhausted, nauseous, and dizzy/foggy brained. I have been miserable this week and can barely get out of bed. None of my previous pregnancies had been like this.
     Rants/Raves: I am so tired of having headaches. I wish so much I could take advil.. just once because Tylenol does nothing. 
     Questions:  na
     GTKY:
    What TV show are you really into right now? I am rewatching once upon a time. I am also really into Riverdale. 
  • Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    @CapricaAndrea I know!!! I actually started googling private ultrasounds (I'm in Canada so its all public) but we'll see what my midwife says at my appointment tomorrow. 

Haha, I don't really remember the book either but maybe that's for the best when watching a different version of something.
  • Options
    @jandawg
    Where in Canada? I'm about an hour away from Toronto and it was a 3 week wait for an ultrasound where I live, but I managed to get literally a next-day appointment in Toronto. Maybe it's worth driving a bit to a nearby city that might have more availability? Or yeah those 3d private ultrasounds probably have more availability. 
  • Options
    jandawgjandawg member
    I'm in BC on Vancouver Island. I looked into an appointment with another city but the booking lady seemed to think it wouldn't help. Boo.
  • Options

Due Date / Weeks + Days: December 30

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM but had a couple of miscarriages in between

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding our for sure!

Upcoming Appointments: Just had an early scan, midwife appointment early June

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc):  Crap! Feel so nauseous all the time but haven’t actually been sick yet. Doesn’t help that I am toilet training my little boy 🤢

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? I am loving True Blood and Lucifer - almost at the end of both so looking for some recommendations!

• Options
    oly_boly_b member

Due Date / Weeks + Days: 12/26/19, 8 weeks today (per my first US this week, EDD 4 days later than I thought so figured I'd come join Group 4. 

FTM/STM/TTM+: ftm 🙏🙏

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: green, for now. (Let's see how long that lasts) 

Upcoming Appointments: 6/1 blood work for NIPT

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc): totally knackered, almost all the time, though this week has been better than last. Craving potato in all it's beautiful forms, but in general I am literally eating everything I can get my hands on, which is not ideal. 

Rants/Raves: honestly been struggling a bit with the obsessive googling pregnancy related questions and fears/ neuroses about doing something wrong / reading the sad experiences of women on the apps that are experiencing loss / fears of loss, and it's been contributing to my anxiety in a huge way. Rave: I just got the much lauded Emily Oster book and it is seriously exactly what I've been looking for to help alleviate all that worry. More data less old wives tale. Highly recommend it for any other worriers out there. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now? Been devouring Broad City on amazon prime. 

• Options

Due Date / Weeks + Days:  7 + 3

FTM/STM/TTM+: TTM!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Team I want to know the second the stick turns positive!  :D  But also no preference. 

Upcoming Appointments: First US on Monday (5/20)!

How are you feeling? (Cravings, Symptoms, Etc):  Nauseous, sleepy, constipated, sleepy, nauseous. Pretty much all day and night.

Rants/Raves: The early Blump is insane. I look like 2nd trimester pregnant. And the constipation... why is that so early? I don't remember this happening this early with my previous babies.

Questions: none right now :) 

GTKY: What TV show are you really into right now?  Game of Thrones -- so not ready for Sunday, but also so disappointed last weekend. I've also been watching Imposters on Netflix (a Bravo TV show) and DH and I have been trying to catch up on The Walking Dead (we're on season 4).

Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Married to DH for 6 years (together for 16)
    DS born 12.13.14
    DD born 10.15.16
    BFP 1.24.18, MC 3.13.18
    <3 BFP 4.25.19, EDD 12.31.19  <3

• Options
    @CapricaAndrea where near Toronto are you located? 
  • Options
    @smitheat I’m in Oakville