December 2019 Moms

Man Crush Monday 5/13

We need to get some of the weekly threads happening in here, so why not start with something everyone can enjoy?

Even though I'm a couple seasons behind, I love me some Dean Winchester (Jensen Ackles)

And of course, the hottest/funniest man in the Marvel universe, Thor (Chris Hemsworth) 

Re: Man Crush Monday 5/13

• This week I’ll go with Jessie Williams aka Dr. Jackson Avery. On-call room anyone?
  • Me. Hahaha. I was playing around with the Snapchat filter that makes you look like a man. 😂

LOL in all seriousness, Lee Thompson Young is one of my favorites. 😍 Loved him since I was a kid when he was on The Famous Jett Jackson.  I wish he were still here.  

• Loading the player...
  • Me. Hahaha. I was playing around with the Snapchat filter that makes you look like a man. 😂

LOL in all seriousness, Lee Thompson Young is one of my favorites. 😍 Loved him since I was a kid when he was on The Famous Jett Jackson.  I wish he were still here.  

OMG! Talk about a teenage flashback, I loved him when I was like 14/15 😂
  • ninrmsninrms member
    Oh man. I will never *not* have a crush on this guy. Trent Reznor. *swoons*

• cpk3535cpk3535 member
    I’m a Jon Hamm fan!  He’s a bit older, but he’s really handsome and super cool.  Funny story- I worked on the set of “Mad Men” for season 1 and got to see Jon Hamm behind the scenes.  One day, we saw him get hit on the head with a falling piece of the set.  He was actually bleeding (yikes!), and yet he pleasantly came back to film within a half hour!  Rockstar ❤️😊
  • @cpk3535 you worked on set? That's awesome! Do you still work in the film/tv industry? I'm not so much anymore but before DS was born I spent about 10 years working in the post-production side of it, and I have a lot of friends who still work in production.