Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:

FTM/STM/STM+:

Team Green/Pink/Blue:

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book?
Me: 36  DH: 40
Together since 2007 | Married June 2013

TTC #1: June 2015
BFP: 11/9/16 |  EDD: 7/22/17
   <3 DD born 7/16/17

TTC #2: December 2018
BFP: 2/26/19 | EDD: 11/7/19
<3 DS born 11/3/19 

TTC #3: January 2024
Mirena out 1/23/24

Re: All Group Check-in w/o 4/29

• Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 7th / 12+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Lime

Upcoming Appointments: NT scan and midwife check up on Wednesday

How are you feeling?: Pretty good. For the past month, the nausea/vomiting has been brutal.It finally subsided and for the past week I've been feeling great. I've had some minor RLP lately, but it's not as bad as it was with DD. 

Rants/Raves: I think I need time to emotionally recover after watching Endgame and GOT this weekend. 

Questions: Nothing now. 

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? In elementary school, I was obsessed with the Babysitters Club series and the Ramona series. 

<3 DD born 7/16/17

<3 DS born 11/3/19 

Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11w4d due 11/14

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Finding Out - May 30!!!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Brussel sprout

Upcoming Appointments: Gender US May 30

How are you feeling?: Still nauseous at night and now some in the morning too. Exhaustion hits me around 7pm every day.

Rants/Raves: My rave this week is that I finally told everyone at work and it feels like a big relief to not have to hide it anymore. 

Questions: none atm

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? The Giving Tree

• Loading the player...
  • edited April 2019
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 13+1, 11/3

FTM/STM/STM+: STM, DS is 2

Team Green/Pink/Blue: PINK!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Lemon, or a macaron, and now I want a macaron

Upcoming Appointments: 5/20 for a regular appointment when I am 16w

How are you feeling?: I guess okay. Still exhausted, and randomly got very nauseous last night, but overall my nausea is much better. I'm really emotional and cry at the drop of a hat. 

Rants/Raves: MH got tipsy last night (his weekend is now, not the regular weekend) and it was kind of annoying. I miss beer..lol. I guess both a rant and a rave is how busy I am with work.. its good to be busy but I feel like I'm swamped right now and working all the time. Also, the weather is cold again and that is not fun.

Questions: STM+ when did you first feel baby move?

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? I'm with @klstone25 the Babysitters club!

@Rawa1416 how great not to have to hide it anymore at work! I was trying to get to 16w without telling but I would love to be wearing more obvious maternity clothes than I am right now, haha. I only have so many big blouses, lol.

Edited to add my question. 
  • klstone25klstone25 member
    edited April 2019
    @creamcheeseplease Baby sizer just told me that baby is a size of a chicken nugget and now all I want is chicken nuggets. lol  :D  Also, I love your question and can't wait to hear STM+'s responses. I think I was closer to 20 weeks when I first felt DD move, but I know I've heard that STM's feel movement earlier on. 

eta: @Rawa1416 I'm with you. I told everyone at work last week and it was so good to be able to bust out the maternity clothes this week.  

<3 DD born 7/16/17

<3 DS born 11/3/19 

Mirena out 1/23/24
  • @klstone25 I definitely did not feel DS until around 20-21 weeks so I'm obviously hoping to recognize it sooner this time around!!
  • @klstone25 omg totally forgot about Ramona! I liked that series a lot as well. Glad your nausea seems to be finally starting to subside and now I want chicken nuggets too!

@Rawa1416 the giving tree was a top one of mine too. Yay for telling work!

@creamcheeseplease ugh I feel you on that! We stopped at the winery we became members of back in February (i was trying to jinx myself into getting KU lol) because we had a package to pickup and I was sooooo jealous of everyone just spending the gorgeous day at the winery sharing bottles of wine and snacks.  Did you tell work? Or still trying to hold out for 16weeks?

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 13 weeks due Nov 4

FTM/STM/STM+: FTM

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Finding out at 20 weeks- seems so far away!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: jalapeño 

Upcoming Appointments: May 20th for 16 week scan

How are you feeling?: nausea has been MIA for a full week now and am not feeling any aversions; fingers crossed! 

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: The bump welcomed me to the second trimester today but I thought that started the beginning of week 14... or is it beginning of week 13?

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? That’s going to depend on the age as I loved to read growing up. Really young was Madeline (I had it memorized before I could read), also loved the babysitters club books and boxcar kids when I was elementary school aged, and then once I was in middle school and high school it was the Harry Potter books
  • @kopp5988 ohhh Madeline is such a good one too!! I didn't tell work yet.. I'm feeling pretty awkward about it because of my employment situation at the moment (on a contract) and I should notify my contract company via official HR channels and then my on-site supervisor... I don't know if I'll make it til 16 weeks anymore because I reallllly want to break out my maternity dresses, and some of them are tight/ruched on the side so it is super obvious. Have you told yet?

I think there is a wide variety of opinions on when second tri start... I have heard 12w, 13+3, 14w.. I don't recall what the bump said this time, I thought it might have said we're in the last week of first tri at 13w? Fertility Friend pregnancy tracker said I was in second tri at 12w. 
  • @kopp5988 It varies depending on what tracker you use. My doctor's office uses 13 weeks as the beginning of the second trimester, so that's what I'm going with. 

<3 DD born 7/16/17

<3 DS born 11/3/19 

Mirena out 1/23/24
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11w3d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: finding out in a few weeks

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: poker chip 

Upcoming Appointments: 5/17 for 14 wk appt

How are you feeling?: much better! Most of my crummy symptoms have let up. Just mild nausea in the evenings but thats about right now.

Rants/Raves: I finished my half marathon Saturday and other than the typical soreness I feel great! I so much fun with my family in Nashville. 

Questions: none

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? The Harry Potter series
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @creamcheeseplease I felt flutters at 17 weeks, but didn't know it was baby until week 18 last time.
  • @klstone25 aww taking me back with the Baby Sitters Club + Ramona!!
    @Rawa1416 You're inspiring me to tell work sooner rather than later. I just find it so awkward! I don't know why!
    @creamcheeseplease I really miss beer too. I drink a lot of micheladas and have been really bummed to not be able to. I always joked that they settled my stomach. 
    @kopp5988 that's awesome for no more nausea! You give me hope!!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 10th - 12w + 1d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team BLUE!!! Still can't wrap my head around it lol

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: size of a plum/ hard-boiled egg

Upcoming Appointments: Friday for NT Scan and 12 week appointment

How are you feeling?: Honestly really sh*tty. My nausea seems to keep getting worse. I was only throwing up once a week and now it's at least once a day. I'm hoping I'll find some relief in the next couple of weeks. 

Rants/Raves: Rave: I get to see my little boy this week!! Gah, I'm so excited!

Questions: none

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? A million...but I started reading Harry Potter in middle school and it's my everything. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11 w 4 days due 11/14

FTM/STM/STM+: ftm

Team Green/Pink/Blue: it’s a girl!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of:  baby is developing reflexes!

Upcoming Appointments: 14 week on 5/16

How are you feeling?:pretty good! Huge improvement from last week

Rants/Raves: RANT. I went to a prenatal yoga class that SUCKED. It was a bad flow and a weird group of people. It ruined my whole day after the class. Feeling better now but my expectations were just not met and I wasn’t ready for the disappointment. 

Questions: 

Oh im not sure I have a favorite but I read a lot. I would read for hours and hours when I was a child. My eyes are ruined now but I always enjoyed my marathons!
  • @Rawa1416 @klstone25 so nice to have told ppl at work!  Yay!
    @cl4157 sorry to year that your yoga class was such a disappointment.   
    @gumby22c as in *you* ran a half marathon?  Wow!  That's amazing!

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: November 17th / 11 wks 1 day

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Blue (wish we hadn't found out this way but had genetic testing related to fertility treatment and weren't given a choice)

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: large strawberry

Upcoming Appointments: this Friday we have our first regular OB/GYN appt. after graduating from our fertility clinic.  Will be getting NIPT then.

How are you feeling?:  generally pretty good.  Really haven't had much nausea, though I am occasionally hit with severe fatigue and can't function until I've taken a nap!

Rants/Raves: I'm so torn between trying to enjoy being pregnant and wanting the days to pass quickly so that I know everything will turn out OK!  It's going to be particularly hard after getting the weekly ultrasounds to go to a monthly sort of schedule.  Even with the weekly ones I was getting pretty anxious in the days beforehand.

Questions: none right now    

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? I loved Piers Anthony when I was a teenager; Madeleine when I was little; and Pat the Bunny (I'm told) when I was a baby.
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days:  Nov 11/12 weeks

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Green

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a Minecraft Pixel, a Chicken Nugget, or a Plum - those all seem like pretty different sizes 🤷‍♀️

Upcoming Appointments: NT and genetic counseling on Thursday, 13 week OB on the following Tuesday.

How are you feeling?:  Nausea had been down, but it came back today. Still exhausted, breasts are still ridiculously sore.

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

This is a hard one! I was quite the little reader.  

I recall loving The Island of Blue Dolphins, all of the Sweet Valley Twins books, The Ghost in The Third Row and the Freddy The Pig books, especially Freddy The Detective.  In Middle school I branched out to fantasy and horror, I used to read a lit of RL Stein and Christopher Pike books (my mother dubbed them the "dying teenagers" books 🤣). For little kid books I like Gregory the Terrible Eater, The Magic Cloth, The Day Jimmy's Boa Constrictor Ate the Wash, and fairy tales from all over the world. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/11 12w2d

FTM/STM/STM+: TTM 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Green?

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Plum

Upcoming Appointments: Second attempt for nuchal scan, and 12 week appt on Fri.

How are you feeling?: Sore. Body aches and I like eating but after I eat I feel so bloated and uncomfortable. Gassy. Tired still. 

Rants/Raves: This crampy “spring” weather is starting to P me off up here Western NY

Questions:  None

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? I wasn’t exactly a child but my favorite book in high school was The Giver. Kids book I don’t really remember. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• gumby22cgumby22c member
    edited April 2019
    @mimigarden ha yes, though to be fair I walked most of it 😀 I signed up for it way back before I got pregnant and had to give up running during our IF treatments. But I continued to train for it by walking my distances. My sister had an old injury flair up during the race so I had so company with my slow pace.
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11+2

FTM/STM/STM+: STM+ (I have 2 boys ages 16 & 3, 2 girls ages 5 and 19 months, and 1 angel baby) 

Team Green/Pink/Blue: hasn't been confirmed yet. 

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: size of a fig; apparently baby is about to hit a growth spurt! 

Upcoming Appointments: Wednesday for NIPT blood draw and follow-up US to check my SCH. 

How are you feeling?: I had some nausea last night but other than that I feel great. This has been a very easy first trimester so I'm grateful. 

Rants/Raves: DD1 is graduating kindergarten this Saturday. She has rehearsal tomorrow. I'm so excited for her. I was asked to give a speech about the things all the kindergarteners learned over the year. I hate public speaking but I said yes and I'm sorta excited about it. I just need to prepare what I'm going to say. 

Questions: 

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? The only books I remember from my childhood are Dr Seuss. My mom didn't read to me as a child. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/23 10+4

FTM/STM/STM+: STM my boy is 7

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Finding Out

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Kumquat

Upcoming Appointments: Thursday, so friggin excited, hope they do an ultrasound. We want to announce to our son next week and the only US pic I have is kind of a blob and I want to show him something better

How are you feeling?: Every day is different but overall not as tired, not as nauseous. I had to leave the dinner table last night because I couldn't swallow a mouthful of dinner thought I was going to throw it up immediately. Also having trouble taking prenatals my gag reflex isn't having it.

Rants/Raves: Rant: my mom said "we deserve this" in regard to being there to announce to my son. Kind of wanted it to be just us three because I think it's going to be pretty emotional but for the sake of not having drama it is going to be an (immediate) family affair. Ugh. Also said she was worried about my not yet to happen weight gain and said it looks like I'm squishing the baby in my regular pants. 😠😠😠😠

Questions: Does anyone else feel like the weeks are dragging? Lol

Harry Potter, Nancy Drew, Shel Silverstein were my biggies.
  • @ABabyMarshall your mom sounds overbearing. If you want it to just be the three of you when you tell your son, then do it that way. Don't let someone else's feeling dictate how you run your life. I did that for a very long time with my mom and it turned out really bad in the end when I started setting actual boundaries. Also, you aren't suppose to gain weight in the first trimester. You can't squish the baby when your uterus is still tucked inside your pelvis. 🙄 my eyes rolled so hard reading that. Please set firm boundaries with her. You won't regret it. Boundaries are your friend. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I know, it is definitely toxic and complicated. It doesn't help that I rent my apartment from them and they live upstairs. I could probably write a rant involving her for every week of my pregnancy. This baby is giving us a huge push to move out of our city ASAP because we are out of space in this apt. Setting boundaries has been a struggle but it is being worked on, thank you for your words 💟
  • @creamcheeseplease With my first it was closer to 20 weeks before I felt movement. With my 2nd and 3rd it was around 14 weeks and regular movement at 16 weeks. With my last 2 pregnancies I started feeling what I knew was actual movement and not gas around 13 weeks and felt regular movement around 14 and 15 weeks. 
  • @ABabyMarshall yes!  Weeks have never felt so long!

@cl4157 that stinks about your class, I hope there’s different studios for you to try.  I just found one down the street from me and want to sign up for next week. I need to do something this pregnancy other than walking!  With my son I did not and I certainly regretted it towards the end.  

@creamcheeseplease yay for less nausea, I’m patiently waiting for that to happen!  I felt my son around 16 weeks, but my husband couldn’t feel him until closer to 20 I think.  I feel you on the adult bevs, especially with the weather warming up.  We get a beach sticker for a drive on beach every year and my favorite thing is to have a glass of wine at the end of a beach day.  I guess I’ll have to wait until next year, as long as baby isn’t too on the move by then and will let me relax!

@emeraldcity1214 kindergarten graduation sounds like the most adorable thing, we don’t do that around here!  She must be so excited .  

Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/28, 9w 5d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: we’ll find out with nipt soon!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Tater tot! 😋

Upcoming Appointments: Intake appointment with a nurse on Friday, they’ll schedule my NT scan for next week I believe, then I see my midwife at 12w4d.  

How are you feeling?: Nauseas and very sleepy.  I feel more nauseas when I look at the computer, which is not helpful having two photography sessions to edit!

Rants/Raves:  My son is sick with croup, we had to bring him to the ER a few weeks ago for the same thing.  Hoping it doesn’t get bad enough for a breathing treatment again 🤞🏻   He’s been super clingy and my husband just got off a 48hr shift so it’s been a loonnngg few days around here!

Questions:  Did your insurance require prior authorization for the nipt testing?  I’m curious how long it will take for them to approve it.  Hoping it’s not as long as the IVF approval process!  

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book?  I remember loving The Velveteen Rabbit (I had a vhs that went with it) and Jenny & Jupie.  For my son’s baby shower, my parents tracked down a copy of Jenny & Jupie and my husbands favorite childhood book and left them out for everyone to sign a page, I loved it!  
  • @rogro118 yeah, I'm really going to miss beers on the beach this year when we go away over the summer! Oh well. My insurance did not require pre-auth, but I don't think mine is going to end up covering it, so it doesn't matter much. They did cover it last pregnancy and did not require a pre-auth. Also sorry about your son getting croup! My son had that last October and we also did the ER visit. So scary!

@ABabyMarshall so sorry about the issues with your mom, no one "deserves" anything with regards to announcements. I don't know why people have so many comments about pregnant women's weight gain or non weight gain, especially at this point in pregnancy!

@emeraldcity1214 how wonderful you'll be giving a speech at your daughter's graduation! That's amazing. 

@xilovemybabiesx I am sick of the "spring" we are having too.. cold and rainy so far. I'm in NY too, not western but this weather seems to be all over right now. 
  • edited May 2019
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/6 13 weeks today!

FTM/STM/STM+: First timer!

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Team Pink-found out through NIPT!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 🍋

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow for monthly follow-up

How are you feeling?: I'm having a really good week. I've been feeling up to cooking again, work is going well, and exercise is feeling good. Still tired but not like it was. I did wake up with a headache today but not too bad.

Rants/Raves: It is so fun to be able to refer to the baby as 'her' now. We have decided to do a small reveal to family next weekend and I can't wait. It'll be the first time I get to see my SIL and BIL since we found out and I adore them.

Questions: None right now.

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? You guys are speaking my language, I'm a total bookworm. I was super into Baby-sitters Club and R.L. Stine but really I'd read anything. When I was really little I had a surrogate grandpa/Baby-sitters that would read me The Three Billy Goats Gruff and I apparently loved it!
  • @Rawa1416 So glad you told work, it feels great. I ended up telling my manager a few weeks ago because of my SCH and having to go in for extra appointments to monitor that. I seriously thought he was going to throw me a party in his office, he was so excited. I can't wait till everyone else knows, but my SO works at the same place, different department, so we want to at least wait until he is back from traveling for work to tell others. 

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: EDD 11/10 (12+3)

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Should know in a week or two!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Plum

Upcoming Appointments: Just had my NT scan and NIPT bloodwork on Monday. It was so nice to get to see the little bean! Next one, other than for results, is 5/20 for a routine check up.

How are you feeling?: Pretty well. Headaches and a bit of lightheadedness on and off, but otherwise not so bad. Had to break out my bella band because my pants officially don't fit!

Rants/Raves: Saw Endgame last night and my bladder didn't explode! haha

Questions: None at the moment

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? This is hard. When I was in like 2nd grade, I love Bailey City School Kids. I was also a Harry Potter fan, and in High School my favorites were the SWEEP series. 
  • mamaeemamaee member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/4 my OB says she’ll schedule an induction at 41weeks on 11/11 if I don’t go into labor on my own.

FTM/STM/STM+: 2

Upcoming Appointments: Next appt isn’t until the end of May. 

How are you feeling?: The fatigue is lifting. My boobs however are extra tender. Otherwise I’ve been lucky and symptom free.

Rants/Raves: Im growing out of my clothes. This didn’t happen until much later with my last pregnancies. I’m bummed I need to buy two different seasons worth of maternity clothing.

Questions: Anyone have great deal finds on maternity clothing? 
  • @dani_0921 - we need to be friends because you are the first person I have ever heard know of the Sweep series before I either made them read it or they gave it to me.  To this day I still have the series because it literally was my favorite book series until I became an adult.  Now I love the Mercy Thompson series so if you are looking for a new series it is my favorite. :)

Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: Nov 8th / 12w + 5d 

FTM/STM/STM+: Third time Mom

Team Green/Pink/Blue: Just got my bloodwork done so I should know within the next two week. EEK!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: Lime

Upcoming Appointments: Just had one today.  Next one not for a month and it is just a HB and nurse visit

How are you feeling?: Pretty decent.  Fatigue is really not bad but still tired by the afternoon although I definitely have my energy back.  

Rants/Raves: None

Questions: None

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book?  Favorite book during elementary was Boxcar children. 
     During Middle school it was Sweep & Harry Potter had it's moment as well although I didn't like the final pairings haha
  • @Dancer688 it makes me so happy that someone else has read and loved them! I'm in the same boat as you with people I know knowing the series. I will have to look into Mercy Thompson, thank you for the suggestion!
  • okcmomokcmom member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/5 — 13 weeks 2 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue: will find out at anatomy scan next month

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: 🍋 

Upcoming Appointments: May 9

How are you feeling?: pretty good- I’m not drifting off to sleep at 7 anymore! But I may be breaking out the snoogle soon; My hips are starting to wake me up at night and are sore in the morning

Rants/Raves: so many places use raw egg in their Caesar salads! 😭 I miss them!

Questions: Does anybody know of any safe self tanners to use? I plan on asking my OB next week but have read mixed things.

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? The first one that popped into my head was “The Mixed Up Files of Mrs. Basil E. Frankweiler”. I loved that one but also read all the original Nancy Drew books
  • alaluapalaluap member
    Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/10; 12w6d

Team Green/Pink/Blue: I won't find out until 20 wk ultrasound, but we will find out! No surprises here.

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: lime/plum

Upcoming Appointments: May 7 is my first appointment! So anxious!

How are you feeling?: Today I'm good! (Knock on wood) it's the first day I've gone without MS in 6 weeks! 

Rants/Raves: Is it tmi to say that my BO is out of control?? I need to wash my armpits twice daily, in addition to my morning shower! I'm so self-conscious!

Questions: if I haven't had any cause for concern since I found out I was pregnant (confirmed by a blood test), but haven't heard the heartbeat (no appt since 5w2d), am I safe to start buying things for baby? I'm trying to remain reasonable.

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? I tore through any book in front of me. I read and re-read the "Booky" trilogy over and over again. I also loved "Purple, Green and Yellow" when I was smaller.
  • @alaluap that such a personal decision, you may get a variety of answers. I dont buy anything prior to seeing a heartbeat, because I'm a nervous Nelly and cant bring myself to do it. And even then I usually wait awhile. To date, all I've bought is diapers to start a stockpile like last time because I found a good deal.
  • @alaluap I agree that is a personal decision. I have heard the HB and I still haven't bought anything. I'm just hesitant until I get further along. 
  • KurtniKurtni member
    edited May 2019
    @alaluap I agree with gumby22c that it’s a personal choice. There is no such thing as a “safe” point but that doesn’t mean it’s unreasonable to celebrate and acknowledge the baby now. 

@mamaee I haven’t got any yet this pregnancy, but I had great luck finding cute stuff on Zulily last time. Their shipping is annoying to wait for but they had a lot of cute stuff. 
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • @alaluap - Definitely a personal choice.  When I was a FTM I started my registry once I passed the 12 week mark, I only bought 1 onesie probably around 20 weeks before my baby shower (as I wanted to be the first one to buy my baby something) but aside from that I waited to see what I would need after getting things from my friends and family.  It is amazing once you tell people how they want to help or pass on their things. 

Once I find out gender on this one I plan to buy a stuffed animal to tell my husband but then I probably won't do anything else until almost 3rd trimester when I assess where we are with car seats, strollers and cribs.  Hoping my oldest will be ready to move from her toddler bed into a big girl bed so I don't have to buy another crib. 
  • Est Due Date/ Weeks + Days: 11/13, currently 12 weeks and 2 days

Team Green/Pink/Blue: still haven't opened the gender envelope from our NIPT!

Interesting Baby Fact / Baby is size of: a plum

Upcoming Appointments: OB appointment on 5/7 to hear heartbeat and see if I can begin SOME activity (like even just walking my dogs around the block...)

How are you feeling?: still not as sick as I expected to be. I have almost no appetite, but I'm learning that my heartburn/acid reflux is better controlled if I constantly try to keep something in my stomach...which is a chore when you have no appetite! What a vicious cycle...

Rants/Raves: we finally publically announced the pregnancy publically and the outpouring of love and support has been amazing.

Questions: none right now

GTKY: What was your favorite childhood book? I was ALWAYS reading growing up (it was all I was able to do due to a heart condition, since repaired), but I think my favorite was the Saddle Club series.