Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Monday 4/29

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Monday 4/29

• Options

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 7

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD and tracking CM

R/R: Mondays ugh. I’m exhausted from the weekend. 

@kbrown2385 I sat with DH while he was watching GOT and that emoji is pretty much the exact face he was making haha

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 11/8?/1 AL

CD: 20? IDK...

WAYDTGKU: PNV w/Folate, extra Iron, extra Vit D3, Fish Oil/DHA, Vitex, Ubiquinol, DHEA, Baby Aspirin, Lovenox after O, Progesterone after O, Exercise, 7-8 hours sleep, lots of sunshine. 

R/R: Rave: @kbrown2385 YESSS! to GoT!🤭😲😱😱😱! @bows22 Also yes to exhausted from the weekend—hang in there! 

CS/Q: Rant: Idk why FF won’t give me crosshairs. Any ideas? Going to cross-post in CS/Q thread too. 

• Options
    Month/Cycle:  6AL

CD:13

WAYDTGKU:  OPK, BBT, PNV, ubiqunol, omega 3, keto diet

R/R: Serious case of the Mondays this morning.  The next few weeks are going to be sooo busy.  I hope they go by quickly.  OPK is much lighter today than I expected and I don't know what to think about it.  

CS/Q: nada
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 17

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD, CM

R/R: I think this is my last day to HIO before heading over to TWW.

I am going to get outside soon for my 2 mile walk and get back to drinking more fluids today! Also going to go to Panera to attack my planner/to-do list.

Cs/Q: Does anyone else's prenatals make you nauseous? I switched from gummies to a folate pill, which helped just a tiny bit.

Also, do you guys think it is important to HIO all the way to AF? A friend told me this is important and now I am stressed thinking about even more sex. 

Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 Thank you for the chart support. The weird thing is, even when I enter in high temps for the next 7 future days I still don’t get CH. ?? Also, very excited for you for when “the action begins”!! FX!

@bobbyflies2020 You definitely don’t need to HIO until AF arrives. Sweet geesus, we’d all be dead from sex overload hahaha! Once you’ve ovulated your cervix closes up tight & creates no CM to nourish sperm and/or creates thick CM that creates a hostile environment & blocks sperm from being able to get to the cervix. So you’re ok to rest after your Fertile Week/once you’ve confirmed ovulation has happened. Then you can just drive yourself crazy with the next 10-14 days waiting to test haha. 
  • Options
    @bows22 my face too haha! Hopefully Monday isn’t too bad for you!

@keikilove I was up pacing, I couldn’t sit still watching it! Sorry your chart is being crazy.

@kerco925 let’s hope your Monday goes quickly! 

@inthewoods23 fx today goes well for you and glad you had a lazy weekend. Should’ve just jumped in the shower with yh! 

@bobbyflies2020 enjoy your walk! Definitely don’t need to hio until AF. Maybe your friend did because she didn’t track cm or confirm o in anyway?
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 my husband takes forever in the shower, too! He runs the water while he sits on the toilet and watches videos. WTF. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 10

WAYDTGKU: temping via Ava, prenatal, vitamin B complex, checking CM/CP

R/R: Called a integrative functional medicine doctor on Friday and she was OOO, so today we are having our call. Hopefully all goes well, would love to be a new patient.  

CS/Q: @bobbyflies2020 I take my prenatal before bed for this reason! 
    Pregnancy TickerMe: 26, DH: 31
    Diagnosed with Hashimoto's 06/17
    BFP #1: 05/11/16 DD born 01/01/17, Happy New Year
    TTC #2: 01/2019
    BFP #2 09/24/19--Ended in chemical pregnancy
    BFP #3 07/02/2020 Due: 03/10/2021

• Options
    Will be back for tags soon! Hectic morning at the moment 🤦🏻‍♀️

Month/Cycle: 9/1AL

CD: 12

WAYDTGKU: PNV, HIO ED

R/R: MH is home!!! Hallelujah. It was a long month. Sadness: my mom’s visit is over and she headed home today. 

CS/Q: nothin 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 as much as I'd like to do that, the one shower that works is just a square shower stall so the 2 of us in there at the same time is actually a pain. Like even shower sex isn't fun. We do have another shower with a bathtub but it leaks, hence why we have to alternate who goes first in the shower in the morning.

@keikilove what is with FF for everyone lately? People aren't getting CH or it's telling them their in their peak of FW without a +OPK lol. Stupid technology!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    m6aguam6agua member
    edited April 2019
    Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: FF/BBT/CM, NP Thyroid, Progesterone Cream, Multi, D, Omega 3, Probiotic, ThyroMax, Methylated B-Complex, Magnesium Bisglycinate. DH is on Multi, D, Omega 3 w/ CoQ10

R/R: I'm going to see Avengers: End Game after work tonight with DH! I am excited.

CS/Q: Nothing to see. I am mad at DH though, I didn't get a temp on Sunday morning because of him. He went out with friends on Saturday night and came home late. He woke me up when he came home, then I think he turned the heat up too so I slept like shit and wasn't able to temp.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @bows22 - I feel ya on being exhausted from the weekend.

@bobbyflies2020 - I had that happen with me with the PNV my ob prescribed. I had to switch to over the counter ones. 

@MrsJessS - Hooray for your husband being home!

Month/Cycle: 4/5

CD: 4

WAYDTGKU: PNV, OPKs, temping, RHR

R/R: The wedding was simple but very nice. I think the biggest hit was the gelato station. It was nice to have all the family together without the stress of a big holiday. However, we are all so tired after this weekend.  

CS/Q: Nope
  • Options
    @bobbyflies2020 I've been trying to get thru a bottle of truly awful PNVs--they're twice a day and smell/taste TERRIBLE. I've been using, on recommendation from ISWTE, Best Nest when I forget to take one earlier in the day, and I'm switching completely over to that one once I'm done the big bottle of the nasty ones. They have folate in them, and they don't make me nauseated, though I do have trouble sometimes swallowing them on the first try.

@kbrown2385 Will they let you take out multiple books considering what happened previously ::side eyes emoji:: JK, lol, I vote for getting two--unless you particularly enjoy going to the library? If our local library had a better selection, I'd be there more often. It's a nice walk for me, and I like going there. Selection isn't great though, alas. I don't do GoT--but seems like every single person on twitter dot com does.

@inthewoods23 A bunch of people from my school/dept. "liked" my NIAW post, which was more of an awareness post than something that talked about my situation, but no one has said anything. I hope the same for you!

@m6agua MH sleeps terribly & between that & our dogs, I usually don't sleep great either--but I still record a temp despite all of that. Better than nothing? But anyway, I'm sorry that yall are having a tiff!

@keikilove I agree w/ most ppl in the April CS/Q thread re: yr O day, so I didn't weigh in there!

@nolemama24 Can I get a definition of 'OOO' haha?

@mrsjesss So glad YH is home!

Month/Cycle: 7/3AL

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: bbt, opk, ff, cm, pnv, rlt, coq10, green tea, hio, etc.

R/R: I have 4/18 papers graded & am going to try to get through as many as possible today. I am grading the ones I think will be bad first lol. We didn't do the last day of the Festival yesterday--DH wasn't feeling it, but I was fine with that (if not I would have just went on my own). We had fun the three days we did go! It's the last week of classes, and I can't wait for the semester to be over.

CS/Q: FF usually waits until you get 3 days of high temps to confirm O, & I am wondering if anyone wants to wager a guess whether it was yesterday or will be today? Asking bc not sure if I can coerce MH into dtd today lol, we'll see, but if more of yall think today is O day, I will try harder.

• Options
    @MrsJessS so glad yh is home! 

@spacemountaineer glad the wedding was nice. A gelato bar sounds yummy!

@inthewoods23 I can see that being an issue haha. 

@kagesstarshroom 🤣

• Options
    @m6agua we saw endgame Friday. It was good! 
    GOT: DH watches, but I do not. 

Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD: 20

WAYDTGKU: HIO, PNVs, BBT, FF

R/R:  I guess I still go here. No temp spike yet. But I forgot to temp Sunday AM after drinking to much Saturday night. 
    Had a rough morning at work. Ended up in HR in tears with my coworker after my boss unleashed on us. 

CS/Q:  

Me: 33 DH: 33
    Married: 10.15.16
    BFP: 12.24.16
    DS BD: 8.20.17
    TTC #2 1.1.19
    BFP #2 7.3.19
    EDD #2 3.13.20
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I wish I could talk about GOT but I can't see the episodes. I guess we will have to get HBO.

@bows22 arhg, now I really want to watch this episode!

@keikilove I think it's because you might have too many open circles.

@kerco925 hope you day goes by quickly.

@inthewoods23 turn off the lights!  :D That will make him go faster.

@bobbyflies2020 your friend doesn't understand how things work or she didn't track ovulation. If you confirmed ovulation, there is no need to HIO until AF. Once the egg is released, it only lives for 12-24 hours. After that, it will be attacked and destroyed by specific cells. That means by 2DPO, there is no more chance for conception to happen and you can stop HIO.

@nolemama24 Good luck!

@MrsJessS Yay!!!!
    TTC#1
    10/2018: MFI (2 SA under 9 million/ml)
    11/2018: HSG shows right Fallopian tube slightly damaged 
    1/2019: Husband diagnosed with grade 3 varicocele
    4/05/2019: varicocele repair surgery
    6/13/2019: BFP!!! EDD: 2/22/2020 <3  Baby girl born 2/27/2020
    7/18/2019: Total Motile Count at 3 months post surgery = 51 millions!! (number must be >20 millions to conceive naturally).

TTC #2
    9/07/2021: BFP - CP: 9/10/2021
    10/07/2021: BFP - CP: 10/23/2021
    12/23/2021: BFP! EDD: 08/31/2022

• Options
    @kbrown2385 What series are you reading? I really need to get back into reading.
    @keikilove Like I said in the questions thread, I think FF doesn't like all of the open circles and possibly the slow rise pattern. I think it is pretty safe to say CD 15 was O though.
    @inthewoods23 *raises hand* count me in for never seeing GOT too. Ugh to YH, I swear my H takes way longer than I do to get ready in the mornings. I am thankful we only have 1 morning where we overlap in the time we get ready.
    @bobbyflies2020 I don't take prenatals, but I take a specialized multivitamin that is basically the same thing. I notice that I will feel nauseous if I don't take it right with my meal, or if I don't eat enough with it. Do you take yours with a meal? No I don't think you need to HIO all the way to AF, unless you have very irregular cycles and cannot really figure out O. In that case it is more just in case you didn't actually O when you thought.
    @nolemama24 I hope the call goes well!
    @MrsJessS Yay for YH being home! Boo, for your mom going home.
    @rikiteacup Sorry about the gallbladder attacks, they are not fun. I have only had 2 in my life (1 in high school, and one in Jan 2017), they ended up removing my gallbladder after going to the ER for my second attack.
    @spacemountaineer Yumm, gelato station sounds wonderful.
    @kagesstarshroom I'm glad you had fun at the festival. I think O/CH will be CD14.
    @MrsVP614 Sorry about work.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    @shamrocandroll is it weird I want to be a fly on the wall so I can see your reactions when you watch 🤔🤣
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom hahaha! OOO is "out of office". My time in corporate America taught me that one haha.

• Options
    @m6agua it’s the Throne of Glass series by Sarah J. Maas. It’s a YA book but addicting. I read the first one in 2 days. 
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 re: Fly on the wall: do you have twitter? I feel like live-tweeting on twitter is KIND OF LIKE being a fly on the wall while everyone is watching the same show? 

@shamrocandroll We got our youngest pup in June of last year, so I remember the potty-training struggle! And we shared those overnight duties, so I can't imagine having to do it yourself while YH is laid up. At least she's fluffy and cute. Laptop issues I feel like are so much bigger of problems than people who don't use them for almost every aspect of their job realize. Mine gets f'd up sometimes & it's SUCH a huge inconvenience. I'm glad you have Winnie in yr life to keep you happy since it seems like so many other things are blah! And regardless of your BD history this cycle/difficulty charting, I am rooting for you!

@m6agua Thanks for weighing in on possible O! I wore a low-cut top so we'll see what MH says when he gets home lol.
  • Options
    @keikilove I’m thinking the open circles are why you aren’t getting CH

@kerco925 I’ve got a case of the Mondays over here too, I hope your OPKs get dark soon.  

@inthewoods23 I started getting up earlier than DH because I would get so antsy waiting for the shower. Why do they take so long?

@bobbyflies2020 I go to panera for that kind of stuff too!

@nolemama24 good luck with the call!

@mrsjesss yay! So glad he’s home! And should be in time for O, right?

@m6agua enjoy the movie! DH really liked it 

@rikiteacup your no ice cream conclusion is depressing. hopefully there are other treats that your gall bladder likes better

@spacemountaineer the gelato station sounds awesome. Glad you guys had a good time!

@kagesstarshroomI think you already O’d but getting +1 in couldn’t hurt if you think DH is up to it 

@mrsvp614I don’t think I really like your boss

@shamrocandrollyou have way too much going on. Hang in there, you’re doing great keeping up with it so far 

• Options
    @bows22 Why not, indeed, is how I feel. I added a pair of tight short-shorts & put my (very long, usually up) hair in a braid--we'll see what he says when he gets home lol ^_~*
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 I so need to get to the library. And I always make the mistake of only getting one book in the series at a time too. Then I’m frustrated haha

@bows22 I think he made it home in time for O. Probably? This cycle is a little whack but I think we made it

@inthewoods23 I haven’t watched any of this season and I feel so out of the loop 😭

@m6agua enjoy Avengers! We went to see it yesterday and I was blown away
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom hahaha good luck!!
  • Options
    @kbrown2385 - I love when it's time to get a new book!

@kerco925 - hopefully your OPK's make more sense in the next couple days!

@inthewoods23 - haha same on GOT. I was intrigued when I watched part of the season premiere over SO's shoulder but that show just seems like a lotttt. I hope your coworkers didn't make you have a convo you didn't want to have re: NIAW!

@bobbyflies2020 - I always take mine with/right after food which seems like it could cut down on nausea? And have definitely heard some people take them before bed for that reason!

@nolemama24 - OMG mine too with running the shower for like 10 minutes before he gets in. WHAT is with that!  :D Ooh another person was just talking about a functional practitioner, I'm getting curious to try that! Hope the call goes well and you get to try them out!

@MrsJessS - yay for your H being home!

@m6agua - ugh that's annoying about your temp. 

@rikiteacup - Oh no sorry about the gallbladder issues! Hopefully you were feeling better today!

@kagesstarshroom - yeah it seems like cd 14? Hope grading went well!

@MrsVP614 - Ugh sorry about your boss, hope HR was helpful...I always remember that you work in TV news production b/c I used to also and there can be some strooonng personalities in that line of work!

@shamrocandroll - oh no so sorry about DH's ankle. Hopefully he heals quickly and things get less crazy! Good that at least Winnie is being a good girl!

Obviously extreeemely behind today, just a go-go-go day!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: prenatals, evening primrose oil, cm, eod, possibly opk's this month

R/R: Our day trip to Boston yesterday was actually to Cambridge but was still nice to go on a little trip! We went to a screening of a documentary film that I worked on at a film festival. Very nice weekend, minus some stress re: me being a bad navigator and getting cranky because I was hungry, with lots of quality time with SO.

CS/Q: nope

• Options
    @whitealbum29 Aw yay I lived in Cambridge! Central Square, whatwhat. Very cool that you did a film fest for a firm you worked on! 
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 @kagesstarshroom I live in Cambridge! But in the one in the UK!