Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

WTO Weekend 4/27-4/28

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW (trigger warning) and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle:

CD:

WAYDTGKU:

R/R: 

CS/Q:

Re: WTO Weekend 4/27-4/28

• Options
    Good morning! Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Month/Cycle: 29/3 AL

CD: 11

WAYDTGKU: metformin, clomid w/monitoring, TI, progesterone after o, Tempdrop, opk, pnv, ubiquinol, vit c,d,e, methylfolate, baby aspirin, ww, low carb

R/R: Heading to the farmers market this morning, otherwise it’ll be a low key day/weekend. 

CS/Q: 

• Loading the player...
  • Options

Month/Cycle: 5/6

CD: 5

WAYDTGKU: Sex EOD and tracking CM

R/R: Going to my cousins wedding today! It’s our first family wedding since mine 4 years ago so I’m looking forward to it. We are staying in a hotel and there’s a shuttle so I’m excited to have some drinks carefree - the silver lining of AF

@kbrown2385 low key weekends are the best. Enjoy!

@brookert615 sure looks like O day to me!

• Options
    @kbrown2385 - Sounds like a good weekend. Have a nice time at the farmer's market!

@brookert615 - yay for O day! It seems like it...

@bows22 - have fun at the wedding!

Month/Cycle: 9/9

CD: 3

WAYDTGKU: Ovia app, prenatals, evening primrose oil, CM, EOD (this month)

R/R: Had an early morning coffee and donut date with SO after a crazy busy week for him and barely seeing each other! And the sun came out for a second which was a nice change after sooo much gray lately. Possibly seeing a movie tonight, doing a day trip to Boston tomorrow and generally having a good weekend.

CS/Q: nope 
  • Options
    *lurking*
    @brookert615 yay O day! Let's go, ovaries, let's go!

• Options
    @kbrown2385 Aw I hope you also have a great weekend. I am pretty sure our farmer's market is open, but it's also festival weekend, so we probably won't go, though I have wanted to go every weekend since we started trying to eat all organic etc. Anyway, hope you find some good finds. 

@brookert615 I ALSO want/neeeed to be productive this weekend, but it's festival weekend! So just relax and then we can both be behind together?! ^_~* JK--GL being productiveee and then relaxing bc you deserve it. Also, check out my chartttt--I am guessing from today's low temp I won't be far behind you in the TWW! We'll see how fast FF is to predict CH though...

@bows22 Have fun at the wedding! I love a wedding.

@whitealbum29 Oooh please tell us all about yr Boston day trip if it happens and have a great weekend overall!

Month/Cycle: 7/3AL

CD: 13

WAYDTGKU: bbt, ff, pnv, green tea, coq10, healthy eats & living, opk, cm, hio, rlt.

R/R: Choosing festivaling over grading = seems like a great choice now! Highlights from yesterday: I ran into one of the new grad students whose mom is in town at the festival & we chatted a while, and we saw this awesome band: Tank and the Bangas (go chk out yr new fave band). They were so good & the lead singer had on this amazing cardigan/cape that my Aries self covets.

CS/Q: Hoping today's dip was a pre-O dip & not a wonky temp fluctuation. Totally tried to spell that word with an "x" just now---

• Options
    @kagesstarshroom - I had to post and run in WTO yesterday but thx for the thoughts re: OPK's! I might rely on CM rather than temping this month...but we'll see. Hoping I get some signs around day 19, whichever I'm doing! Hopefully your temp dip was pre-O. Your weekend sounds great! Just listened a little to that band on Spotify and they do sound cool! I LOVE a cape/cardigan combo or any cape really...need to get one next fall.
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 I love Boston! My friend went to college there so I spent a lot of time there. I miss it and I’m jealous of your day trip!

@kagesstarshroom I support the procrastination! Will you festival again today?

• Options
    @bows22 Have fun at the wedding!!! Glad you can let loose!

@whitealbum29 Glad you had a nice morning! Enjoy Boston!!!

@emeraldduchess Bahahah! That gif is perfect! 

@kagesstarshroom Hahaha YES! Enjoy the rest of the festival this weekend! So cool about the band! Your chart is looking so promising! 

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    @bows22 I appreciate the procrastination support haha. Yes, we are festivaling all weekend! Good note: it's just as fun sans alcohol. I hope DH feels the same haha. We are home on a break from the fest to let the doggies out and eat dinner. I also went to college in Boston & had friends like you who came to visit a bunch bc it was a cool college town.

@brookert615 I feel like there should be a "friends' comments" section in the analysis part of FF where yr friends, like, cheer on your chart and offer compliments about it haha. 

@whitealbum29 Oh yes, glad you dug the band. They were so much fun. The music has been good today so far but nothing to write home about--yet. 
  • Options
    @kagesstarshroom hahah I really like this idea!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • Options
    kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited April 2019
    Sorry I totally ghosted yesterday! We ended up skipping the farmers market and helped some friends with gardening. Then we came home and I spent the rest of the day sitting on the deck reading the book @marebear15 recommended. Probably doing the same today haha.

@bows22 hope you enjoyed the wedding! 

@brookert615 enjoy your weekend! Hope
    you are able to just relax!

@whitealbum29 enjoy your Boston day trip! I miss being so close and doing day trips there as well.

@kagesstarshroom i support your procrastination and hope you enjoy your festivaling this weekend!

edit because autocorrect is the worst 
  • Options
    Missed you all!

@bows22 hope the wedding was fun!

@whitealbum29 have fun in Boston today!

Month/Cycle: 22/21

CD: 19

WAYDTGKU: BCP, then BCP again then stims for IVF

R/R: got home at 4:30am from our competition. 6 hour bus rides are exhausting after a 15 hour day of competition. Whew. DH is still laying in bed. I'm trying to at least get him out of bed but I may just leave him be even though it's 1:30pm at this point. I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow.

I need to call the clinic because I got notified of my IVF meds being on order. Problem is my clinic sent it to the other online pharmacy that I haven't used (they typically use 2). I don't want to have to go through the BS of  providing all my information again. It does look like she's having me use generic versions so I think the meds are going to be not too expensive for us. Lupron was going to cost $2k+ but the stuff on order my prescription insurance says will be around $980.

On another good note I think tear down of our old deck will start in the next week! They're getting the materials on order. I will have to do before and afters!

CS/Q: nope
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • Options
    @whitealbum29 Boston lady here for the last 13 years, woot woot. I hope you are having a good trip. Let me know if you found any cool new spots, I am always looking for new recs.

@kagesstarshroom I am loving your festival posts! I hope grading goes smoothly today and tomorrow. 
    Me: 35 Husband: 40
    TTC #2: Jan 2019
     DS: 2.5 yo 
     EDD: 12/2/16 DOB: 10/22/16
    (Previously MBS2016 Dec 2016 board
    <3         <3 
  • Options
    @inthewoods23 that’s great news about the $ of your meds. How did the competition go?