October 2019 Moms

GTKY: Weird pregnancy dreams

I’m sure I’m not the only one having them, so let’s hear it...the weird, embarrassing and hilarious 

Re: GTKY: Weird pregnancy dreams

• Loading the player...
  • @marbellie Current day Tom Hanks 🤫 I actually had one about like, Big-era Tom a month or so ago, but it was just that we were friends and I had a crush on him or something 
  • So I keep going back and forth about what tattoo I want to get when I finally work the nerve up to get it. My SO just got a bada** one done on his arms and I have a bad fever to get one now 😂 I want a mermaid and fairy on my shoulder because those are my 2 favorite fantasy creatures and therefore I consider them my "familiars"(I was super into Wiccan culture in high school) so the other night I had this terrifying dream that this lady totally messed up, first if all, she put one one each shoulder instead of together and they were huge, like my whole back, sloppy and not drawn well 😭 and to top it off, she wasn't even supposed to do mine, this awesome guy round here was supposed to and he forgot! So I had to pay full price for these terrifying things on my shoulders. I woke up nearly crying 😂😂😂😂

• I have one last night where I was with some friends from all different circles who would not know each other in real life and they were making me late for a Dr. Appt. Ah, guess it's not that interesting....I don't remember many details.
  • cmbt2cmbt2 member
    I had one earlier this month—

we broke our apartment lease on 3/15. I had a dream that we still hadnt moved out and only had one weekend to vacate and clean the place. 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
    BFP #1 3/07, EDD 11/12/07, MMC 5/7/07
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    BFP #2 5/4/14, EDD 1/15/15, DS1 1/19/15
    BFP #3 8/19/16, EDD 4/30/17, DS2 4/25/17
    BFP #4 12/22/18, EDD 9/6/19 - CP 12/29/18
    BFP #5 1/18/19, EDD 10/3/19, It’s a Girl!
    ~~~  ~~~  ~~~
    High Risk Dx (6/14):  Homozygous MTHFR C677T, protein C & S deficiencies
  • @cheznet that’s an amazing dream 😂
  • Cass005Cass005 member
    @cheznet that’s an amazing dream 😂
    @cheznet I second that!
  • I had a dream last night that we found out we were having a girl. It wasn’t via ultrasound, I don’t know what test we used. I started telling people then second guessing and thinking that was wrong. 

Can you tell I'm anxious to find out? I’m 17w1d so we could find out sooner but DH has a business trip and the first day we can potentially go is 20 weeks exactly 
  • Last nights dream was terrifying, I was at my A/S and something was wrong but they wouldn’t tell me other than it was life threatening. I kept getting frustrated and upset that they wouldn’t tell me anything other than that it was a girl which pissed me off because we are team green. I woke up in tears. 

I usually have sex dreams about two of my hs boyfriends and wake up laughing because it was never that good irl.