August 2019 Moms

Weekly Randoms 4/22

2»

Re: Weekly Randoms 4/22

• DH took DD out for the afternoon for a play date so now I am getting a long overdue pedicure and possibly doing some shopping afterwards. Oh the possibilities!

Me: 31  DH:35
    Started TTC in June 2014
    Started seeing RE in June 2015
    HSG in July 2015 = normal, started Clomid/Ovidrel/IUI cycle in August 2015
    Cycle #3 in October afforded 1st month of mature follicles - underwent IUI
    BFP on 10/27/15 - EDD 7/8/16
    DD#1 born on 7/1/16

TTC #2 in September 2018
    BFP on 12/2/18 - EDD 8/16/19
    Team Green!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @BigBadWolf12 Those leg cramps are the absolute worst!! I had them bad with my son. I’ve found that taking extra calcium and drinking enough water has helped me not get them. I also had people suggest magnesium, but I never needed it so can’t speak for that 
  • Loading the player...
  • @jma_18 thanks! My friends suggested magnesium too but I've been guzzling the water and it has helped.  They haven't come back yet,  so I'm hoping they won't. I take calcium already but I'll look at the dosing :) I hadn't heard of that one before.  Thanks! 

TTGP history (*TW*):

Started TTC Oct 2015
    BFP #1 June 2016: EDD 16 March 2017, MC July 2016
    Re-started TTC Aug 2016
    Started IF testing Nov 2016
    Spontaneous BFP #2 January 2017: Rainbow Baby Boy September 2017
    BFP #3 November 2018: Baby #2 expected August 2019

• @BigBadWolf12 My doctor recommends extra calcium and a banana everyday for the Potassium. I find the days I skip one of these I get cramps so they are working for me.
  • DH has the boys and I have the afternoon to myself. Planning to go shopping, but I just showered and all I want to do is nap 😒. 
  • @thirdtimesacharm2019 Did you take a nap?

This will be the second weekend in a row I took a Saturday and Sunday nap... I have been so tired lately. 
  • @zamora_spin No, I bribed myself with a milkshake to leave the house. Yes, you read that right, I bribed myself to go shopping. Is this what my life has become?!