November 2019 Moms

FFFC*

*not guaranteed to be flame free

Re: FFFC*

• @Kurtni I wish I could do that but my kids know every stuffed animal they have and when one goes missing I get questioned about it relentlessly. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Hahaha love it @Kurtni! We have too many stuffed animals as it is too and I did not get one for my son. He doesn't even play with them that much!!

Here's mine. I'm at work today, but its clearly super slow. I have other p/t billable hours jobs, so I'm planning to do some of them as well and bill multiple jobs at once. 
  • @kurtni that's so smart! Wish I had thought of that when the girls were younger... now they're like @emeraldcity1214's and they know every single toy they own. All 239847 of them I swear.

I'm signing up for a sushi making class in May. I've always wanted to learn, and the class just popped up at my local grocery store, so why not? High quality sushi is supposed to be fine anyway, right?
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @musicgal05 if you have never ate from that particular place I wouldn't start while pregnant. I ate raw fish during my last 2 pregnancies from places I ate from before i got pregnant. I knew their sushi wasn't going to get me sick. This time I'm playing by the rules and only eating sushi with cooked fish. I hate it because sushi is my favorite but I'm just not taking any chances this time. 
  • @emeraldcity1214 I've eaten the sushi from their market before with no problems so I'm not too worried about it!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @musicgal05 I will live vicariously through you! 😫 I know what I'm sending DH for after I deliver this baby! 
  • @creamcheeseplease Does doubling up mean you get to leave early? If so enjoy getting out early on a Friday!

@musicgal05 and @emeraldcity1214 now I’m craving cooked sushi and I can’t remember the last time I even had it lol
  • @kopp5988 well, not really since they are all different companies, and I do have one that I'm supposed to be billable 8 hrs/day. I will probably leave early, but not related to the other work. Did you already have your appointment? Not sure where you are.