September 2019 Moms

WTF Wednesday, 4/17

What's got you saying WTF today, ladies?

best gif wtf GIF

Re: WTF Wednesday, 4/17

• @RedBreast35 I don't have a WTF to post, but that GIF has me laughing!  I can't stop watching it.  
  • @mamaber2204, I actually had a hard time deciding between that one and this one:

come on wtf GIF

Consider me a hypocrite, but Obama's faces always crack me up and Trump's faces make me think he's a disrespectful orangutan.  Oh well  o:)

• Loading the player...
  • @RedBreast35 not to get political, but I agree. I try to avoid looking at Trump's face at all costs. His lips make me uncomfortable. 

• @RedBreast35 Ha, totally on the same page there.  And that second GIF is also amazing.  AND "You're probably not the first woman to have said those words..." I'm dying.  OMG.  

@duewithpu2 I scroll as fast as I can to avoid seeing Trump's face.  I can't handle looking at it at all.  I hate feeling this way about our President.  

I guess since we've already gone down this political path, my WTF is:  "WTF is up with our political system?!"  I'll leave it nice and generic.  ;)  
  • @mamaber2204 I agree with your WTF ....can we just get rid of the electoral college or nah?
  • No WTF to report, but I'm just sitting here nodding at everything you're all saying. 
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Also nodding...

my WTF was on Sunday. I was a bit sore around my baby bump - maybe pulled a muscle? And my stepmom told me I should lay low on lifting for a bit. Anyways, I flew home from a quick trip and when I boarded, asked the flight attendant if there was someone that could assist me in getting my bag in the overhead bin. She responded- “Go finding a big strapping man to help you.” I was so embarrassed and just hoisted that damn thing up and now I’m more sore. I know it may not be their job to assist with that kind of thing, but jeez! I didn’t check the bag, because I figured I’d still be lifting from the baggage claim🤷🏻‍♀️ 
  • @sunshine2417 My husband used to steal my pregnancy pillow from time to time when I was pregnant with DS. My hips have been hurting since week 10, i'll stab him over it this time lol
  • @sunshine2417 @duewithpu2 @phillyftm My husband has his own pregnancy pillow  :D We got on Amazon and ordered him a cheap one within days of my own arriving!
  • @cammie0526 😂 yessss problem solved! We joked about ordering the dog one!
  • @sunshine2417 I laughed so hard at that whole story!  I also read it to MH, who was envious of your H.  Haha.  He knows better.  I tell him he can't even touch it.  
  • Well, I guess my WTF is why isn't my pregnancy pillow as comfortable as yours are?!?  I have both a U and a C shaped one, and neither of them is glorious  :'(  
  • Seriously! My pillow blows, maybe cause this is its 3rd go round? I have the C shaped one. 

My WTF is work. Basically everything and everyone is getting on my nerves. I know I've been moody lately but I'm tired, never poop anymore and am taking care of 2 kids while my DH is always at work.  I need a day to rest and reset before I blow
  • Anyone else obsessively reading the CNN updates on the Mueller Report?  This is shaping up to be a very unproductive work day.
  • @cammie0526 Dang your hubby has all the fun of the getting pregnant, then does none of the work to carry and have the baby, AND gets a pregnancy pillow?! I hope he recognizes how good he has it lol!

@supermom34482 I feel you on the office annoyances. Someone's lunch today smells like maple syrup and cat pee. I'm cursing this heightened sense of smell.

I have the Boppy one which comes in three sections. I finally ripped the one part off and stuffed it between my thighs last night. My hips didn't hurt at all finally. 

• @duewithpu2 so what were they eating that smelled like syrup and pee??!?!
  • @supermom34482 I never did track down the culprit, but my coworker friend said it smelled like yummy Chinese food to her. I hate Chinese food so that makes sense haha
  • @cammie0526 I should TOTALLY get my husband one! I also need to see if I'm able to order a new cover for mine because it is white and after having it for bout 6 years now, it is showing it's wear and tear! (yes, mine was actually purchased for me as a Christmas gift from my brother well before I had even met my current husband or was pregnant!) Mine is amazing though... if I figure out what the brand is I will let y'all know!!
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker