November 2019 Moms
Options

All Group Check In 04/15

2»

Re: All Group Check In 04/15

• Options
    @drama_llama oh man I love those gum drops too! I have soooo many fillings that I try not to eat them too much anymore since I'm scared to pull one out :( Also, I was excited for some deviled eggs the other day and MH made some and I ate two and it was a mistake :(
  • Options
    @emeraldcity1214 yeah I’m surprisingly at peace with it. I got test results back today from my blood and urine samples and everything’s looking good, so that calms me down a bit. I just am anxious because it’s my first and my symptoms aren’t too bad, so I just want to see my little bean and say hi! Lol. 11 days, but who’s counting? 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Late to the party this week, but...

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/10 (10+5)

Baby is the size of a(n): strawberry

FTM/STM/TTM+: STM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Finding out with NIPT

Upcoming Appointments: 4/23 for check in (Weight, BP, Heartbeat) 4/49 for first trimester screening and u/s

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): These weirda** pregnancy dreams are no joke. Other than that, just sore breasts, fatigue, and increased hunger. 

Rants/Raves: Thankful to not have any more symptoms than I do. I'm nervous about going on an extended family vacation next week because they are all going to end up finding out (I can't drink, I'll be drinking wayyy less coffee, can't get in the hot tub, oh and I have a little bump..haha)

Questions: 

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? I LOVE deviled eggs! And also homemade peanut butter eggs. 
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 the waiting is so hard! I haven't had my first appointment yet because this doctor doesn't like to see people till closer to 10 weeks. I know I'll get a better ultrasound image being further along, but it's rough to not know what's going on for sure in there yet!

@emralcliffe the loss of energy is so frustrating. I had major mom guilt and cried for a couple hours last week because of it. I was gonna take my daughters to the library where they had an easter bunny event going on, plus it was my birthday and I wanted to do something fun, but I just couldn't after having worked all day. Absolutely frustrating. :(
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @ejoseph16 my symptoms haven't been too bad either except for a random day here or there where I'm absolutely miserable. Everything is okay with my baby. Some women luck out with an easier first trimester than others. I had it pretty rough last time and was so incredibly miserable. I'm very thankful it isn't that bad this time. I lost 10 pounds from just not being able to eat anything. 
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/28, 8w1d

Baby is the size of a(n): Raspberry!

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: finding out ASAP!

Upcoming Appointments: I had an ultrasound this week, my ob intake appt isn’t for another two weeks.  

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): less nausea now so I’m attempting to embrace it, but still worry about it going away!

Rants/Raves: My husband is remodeling the last room in our house and he’s a rockstar.  I cannot waaaaiiit, we’ve been renovating for two years and we’re so close to done!

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? Key lime pie!!
  • Options
     Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 9+2

Baby is the size of a(n): cherry

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: 
    Finding out
    Upcoming Appointments: first US on the 22nd

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): I can’t get enough sweets. That’s all I’m craving. For some reason i get  nauseous  Every time I eat meat.  

Rants/Raves: cooking dinner every night is impossible All the smells make me nauseous. Plus I’m so exhausted like I don’t remember being this tired last time.

Questions:N/A

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise) fresh fruit and honey ham
  • Options
    Sorry Very late to the party it might be over for this thread.

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  03 NOV (12w1d)

Baby is the size of a(n): PLUM

FTM/STM/TTM+:  FTM

Team Finding Out/Blue/Pink/Green: Green

Upcoming Appointments: CVS (22 APR-Very Nervous)

How are you feeling? (Cravings/Symptoms): 
    after not having morning sickness for the last 10 weeks, I am starting to feel nausea in the late afternoon and evening(a queazyness)

Rants/Raves: 
    None yet, but I just found out what a rainbow baby is I should have looked it up earlier because I have one.

Questions:

GTKY: What is your favorite Easter/Spring treat (meal, candy or otherwise)? I LOVE PEEPS!!!! I try to eat only 2-3 but I usually eat the whole 6-8 pack in one sitting.