Baby Names
Options

Brother for Eli

Our bubba goes by Eli (Elijah) and has his dad’s middle name. We both like Delaney for a girl, but I’m having trouble coming up with boy names we both like. I like Iver, Garrett, and James but can’t use any of them. I’m considering Lee. He likes Alexander but I’m just not on board with it. Middle name will be Edison (family name) and last name sounds like always. Open to new ideas and thought on the ones listed. Thanks ladies!

Re: Brother for Eli

• Options
    Jack Edison
    Bennett Edison
    Matthew Edison
    Nolan Edison
    Ryan Edison
    Tanner Edison
    William Edison
  • Options
    Edison takes out a BUNCH of -an, -en, -on first names! That should work in your favor in terms of avoiding some 'top 10' style choices. :) 

Isaac Edison
    Caleb Edison
    Trevor Edison
    Charles Edison
    Kenneth Edison

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Michael Edison
    Pierce Edison
    Dean Edison
    Henry Edison
    Samuel Edison
    Keith Edison
    Wesley Edison 
  • Options
    Isaac, Caleb, and Trevor are all names I like but didn’t make the cut. Kenneth, Henry, Samuel and Pierce are all on the right track! Thanks for the suggestions!
  • Options

Silas Edison is the favorite one I thought of. Silas and Eli/jah sound really cool together and are both strong Biblical names and I believe Silas Edison sounds really cool together.

Oliver Edison

Gabriel Edison

Isaiah Edison

Abram Edison

Israel Edison

Azrael Edison

David Edison

Jasper Edison

Levi Edison

Asher Edison 

• Options
    Out of another post I saw Evander and Leland. I like both, but wouldn’t use Evander because it reminds of the name Evan too much, which is a no. Leland could open up the possibility for a different middle name. I initially wanted to tie this name to my grandpa somehow, Edison Lee.