November 2019 Moms

Sabrina Montijo

Hi. How are you? I am Sabrina Montijo and this is my first pregnancy. I am 30 years old. I am so excited and a little nervous I'll admit. This is a whole new chapter in my husbands and my life. This is all so new. I haven't had many symptoms. Is that normal? I didn't have implantation bleeding.  Is that normal? Lol. Oh my goodness this is so crazy. I am just so so happy. I am about 5/6 weeks pregnant.  My first appointment is April 12th and I am just counting the days. Please help a new mom out on any advice or tips. Thank you. 

Re: Sabrina Montijo

• Hi! Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy. All intros go in our introduction thread that is pinned to the top of the board. Please move your intro there so it doesn't get lost. Also, take some time and read through the "Read First" thread. It explains how our board is organized. We discourage one off posts like these because they clutter our board. 
  • Thanks @emeraldcity1214 for staying on top of these posts! :)
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • @alm52386 everyone else is welcome to help out. Lol, I know I'm not the only one who wants to keep our board functional. 😁