November 2019 Moms

Thankful Thursday 3.28

I'm feeling grouchy today and want to turn my afternoon around. What are you thankful for today?

Re: Thankful Thursday 3.28

• I'll go with something small first.. I really want mac n cheese, so I'm thankful that I *think* a nearby grocery store has a hot bar and I'm going to run out and get some for lunch, and since I'm grouchy I'll probably treat myself to some sort of dessert as well. 

And, even though its the source of all my frustration and crankiness today, I should really stop and be thankful that I have a job. I really hate my job, but we would not be able to survive without the dual income. 

I'm also thankful for MH, who has put up with my constant crying, complaining, and worrying over the past few weeks. He still has a lot more in store for him though.. lol.
  • I am thankful for my two sons. As much as they drive me crazy the majority of the days, they are my world and I love them. I can’t wait to add this little bean to our family ❤️ 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• Loading the player...
  • Just thankful to be here! Also thankful that I know myself well enough that I went ahead and called and rescheduled my first appointment for a week earlier. Not sure what I was thinking that I could wait until 9 weeks, lol, no. And @creamcheeseplease I could not agree more re: work. I get frustrated beyond belief sometimes, but I am so thankful to have a job with benefits because we need both incomes! 
    *TW*

DD1 EDD 9/29/2015, Born 9/24/2015

DS1 EDD 1/3/2018, Born 12/26/2017

BFP #3 3/21/2019, EDD 11/29/2019, MMC/D&C 5/7/2019

BFP #4 6/28/2019, EDD 3/12/2020 

• @creamcheeseplease treat yo self! Mac and cheese sounds great! I’m also thankful for my husband who didn’t at least outwardly judge me last night when I had a 3-year tantrum when I couldn’t flip my quesadilla without stuff starting to fall out and flipped it for me 🤦🏼‍♀️

@EmilyLove25 glad you got it switched and are avoiding an unnecessarily extra week wait!

My dad was released from the hospital yesterday after being admitted with sepsis and a blocked bowel on the 15th. Super thankful he’s on the mend 🙌🏼
  • @creamcheeseplease say yes to the mac and cheese...that sounds amazing right now! I think I might do the same for my lunch. 
    @kopp5988 the struggle is real! small things like flipping a quesadilla have got me on the edge too :) I'm so happy to hear your dad is back and on the mend. That must have been so scary for you and your family!

I am thankful that I married a feminist. And I'm thankful that it's almost the weekend again and I can nap at my leisure. 

• @creamcheeseplease what a great idea, I am feeling so grouchy today as well! But mac and cheese sounds soooooo good!

@kopp5988 this sounds exactly like me! Ive been losing it over everything!

I am thankful for DH who has been doing his best to keep support me through my crazy emotions right now. Also grateful for the weather we are having today, it is absolutely beautiful here! 
  • @kopp5988 omg, I can never ever flip my quesadilla correctly! And so glad your dad has been released and is doing okay! That's wonderful. 

@EmilyLove25 Hooray for an earlier appointment! 

@xilovemybabiesx I'm thankful for my son too! 

@mvc003 omg a nap sounds so good. Definitely do it!
  • I am thankful my daughters now know about this pregnancy.had a miscarriage in nov. last year and they didn't get to know about the pregnancy ..my super sensitive 9 year old is so happy. she kisses my belly before bed every night..already lol..also thankful my stroller/carseat combo came already and is exactly what we wanted for an amazing deal! and last but not least, so thankful for my hubby...he made me hard boiled eggs last night because I've been craving the hell out of them and they are such a healthy good go to for breakfast on the go and snack! he is stepping up his game!
  • Feeling thankful for MIL today. She’s the only family we have here and I desperately miss my Mom (she just visited too). I’m going to dinner and a seminar with MIL tonight. I’m just grateful to have a “mom-like” figure in my life who I can spend time with since my Mom is on the other side of North America. I’m lucky she is so great to us!
  • @creamcheeseplease I’m having Annie’s mac and cheese for lunch right now!

@kopp5988 So glad your Dad is on the mend!

@mvc003 get those naps!

@ellebailey2b What a good hubby! I’m
    also grateful for my daughter. She doesn’t know yet, but she’s going to be an awesome big sister.
  • I'm thankful for the fact that I'm not currently miserable with this pregnancy. Being a part of this community has made me realize how different everyone's symptoms can be and I need to count myself pretty lucky! I'm also thankful for a fridge full of food I actually want to eat... I am on so many physical and lifting restrictions that I can't even really grocery shop alone unless I'm grabbing one or two things. My husband went shopping with me and it was so nice to buy everything I wanted and needed! I can make yummy things my picky first trimester tummy craves and I can nourish baby at the same time!
  • I'm thankful my DS is getting his cast off tomorrow! A high energy 6yo with a leg cast - it's been a long month to say the least. Just hoping the trampoline jumping and occasional scooter ride hasn't hindered his healing  :#