Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Wednesday 3/27

kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
edited March 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant
**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Wednesday 3/27

• Good morning! 

Month/Cycle: 8/7 (second cycle AL)

CD/DPO: 33/13

Timing: 🌟

Typical LP length: 12-14 days

Testing: No spotting yet, but BFN this morning. :( AF is supposed to show either today or tomorrow.  

R/R: Rave: I refilled my work chocolate stash and I'm on top of this week's grading. Rant: See above and below. 

CS/Q: My body is mean. I felt sick to my stomach on and off yesterday. Spotting that usually starts on or before CD12 stayed away. Temp spike this morning. But of course, BFN. 

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 23/3dpo

Timing: -3, -1, O, +1 

Typical LP length: 10-11 days

Testing: WFAF

R/R: Trying not to be too optimistic this cycle- we tried a few new things but have no idea if it made any difference at all. 

CS/Q: I always have a slow rise temp shift so it takes a couple days to confirm O date but I finally got solid CH after 3 high temps in a row. 
  • @emeraldduchess I feel like as soon as I start TTC I start getting majorly nauseated right before AF. Which a cruel joke on your body’s part. Sorry for the BFN and rude body. 
    @b_1029 does SS ever make sense? Hahahahaha. I think half the time I start before I O
    @daffodil_shoe glad y’all are feeling better!

Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 31/idk

Timing: ED from CD8-19

Typical LP length: I don’t know anymore 

Testing: BFN this morning. So now I’m just WFAF

R/R: I feel like my body just hates me. And I’m just having a rough time because I was really counting on the cycle being “the one.” But as soon as AF arrives I’m officially benched for a month while MH is gone. Ugh. Sorry. Pity party of one over here.   

CS/Q: nope
  • Lurking* @emeraldduchess @MrsJessS sorry for the bfns today 😔
  • @emeraldduchess yay for temp spike and no spotting so far.
    @b_1029 I had a dream getting BFP as well! the two lines were the same darkness; then I knew I was dreaming..
    @daffodil_shoeglad you avoided the nasty flu! Sounds scary
    @Spartanrd4 I am also trying not to be too optimistic this cycle, but I can't help myself from POAS  :( 
    @MrsJessS Hugs..
    @ruby696 glad you are feeling better & yay for two day work week!
    @misshelen86 great that your mom is visiting!

Month/Cycle: 13ish

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: better than previous cycles

Typical LP length: shorter than 14 days

Testing: I have too many pee sticks in stock. BFN since 6DPO; I am likely to keep testing until AF comes...

R/R: Rave: A couple of my grad school friends are thinking about moving to my area :) 
    Rant: I might miss my FW next cycle because I will be travelling for work :(

CS/Q: (I don't use FF, but temp has been pretty good and consistent from 98 to 98.2 recently)
    Me: 26 DH: 28
    Married 2016
    TTC #1 2018-03
    Dx: unexplained
  • @misshelen86:   your chart looks so pretty!