November 2019 Moms
Options

Group 3 Check-In Nov. 17-24, w/o 326

It looks like we missed this yesterday, so I thought I'd post it a day late!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:

Baby is the size of a(n):

Upcoming Appointments:

How are you feeling?:

Rants/Raves: 

Questions: 

GKTY: What was your first car? 

Re: Group 3 Check-In Nov. 17-24, w/o 326

• Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 6 weeks/ Nov. 19

Baby is the size of a(n): Chocolate chip 

Upcoming Appointments: Tomorrow! It feels like I've been waiting forever.

How are you feeling?: So nauseous and fatigued. Was it this bad last time? Maybe I've just forgotten, but this is rough.

Rants/Raves: My DH has really stepped up this week. He's really busy with work right now, but hasn't complained at all about doing absolutely everything while I lie on the couch and feel miserable.

Questions: Any STM+ moms have any tips on how to manage the fatigue with a toddler? LO is getting really bored with me (and cranky), because I don't feel well enough to do anything. 

GKTY: What was your first car? Ford Focus
  • Options
    kimmer1412kimmer1412 member
    edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/18   6+2

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea

Upcoming Appointments: 4/11 for 8 week ultrasound and first appointment 

How are you feeling?: pretty good... I'm tired and get random cramps. I had a bout of nausea on Monday but since then it's gone. 

Rants/Raves:  getting a quote tonight to remodel our master shower. 

Questions: nah 

GKTY: What was your first car? A 1987 ford mustang hatchback 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/13/2019 7W0D

Baby is the size of a(n):blueberry/coffee bean

Upcoming Appointments: First real US on 3/29/19 :)

How are you feeling?: VERY tired, strong food aversion, some bouts of nausea, heavy/sore breasts, and I practically live in the restroom going pee LOL

Rants/Raves: Excited to be visiting family in LA this weekend!  <3

Questions: At what point did you or are you getting the pregnancy pillow? We got ours early on and the pup is the one who is REALLY enjoying it LOL

GKTY: What was your first car? 1992 Toyota Paseo 
  • Options
    @jfloresmartin Mines been out since I found out a couple weeks ago, although I don't use it every night. Just when I can't get comfortable, or to prop me up when I am reading at night. It is so big I feel bad having it out when I don't have an excuse, but as soon as as I do, it's out!
  • Options
    @abbsters-2 I'm in the same boat. Very nauseous and fatigued with a toddler. DH has been doing a lot more as well, I'm very grateful. Not sure what to do though, we don't let DD watch TV/play on a tablet so it's hard to entertain her all day when I want to sleep and am vomiting a lot :( 

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 11/17/19 6w3d

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry

Upcoming Appointments: Not until 4/16 (which is annoying - new Dr, was my complaint last week as well haha)

How are you feeling?: Very Nauseous - Nausea all day and night - vomiting/dry heaving a lot until around lunch time. Nothing seems to help. Pretty tired as well, but that might just be that I'm tired of being nauseous 24/7. 

Rants/Raves: Wish I could get my first appointment closer to 8 weeks, not happy with my new (in-insurance-network OB office). 

Questions: Tips to help nausea? I had it bad for a few weeks with my first, but not this early :( 
  • Options
    lw11lw11 member
    I posted this today in last weeks. Oops. So here it is:
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 17. 6 weeks + 2

Baby is the size of a(n): blueberry or sweet pea 🤗

Upcoming Appointments: April 8 is my first prenatal appointment but I went to my DR a couple days after taking a test to confirm and get the bloodwork done. 

How are you feeling?: mostly good. I was great up until Sunday (6 weeks) last 2 days I’ve been waking up very naseous and not enjoying food as much. Small amount of cramping but mostly I’m good!

Rants/Raves: I hate having so many questions and having to wait for appointments. I ended up calling and talking to the RN at my dr office cause I had too many that couldn’t wait. I also don’t like waiting for an ultrasound. In canada if you are low risk you wait longer. Not sure if I get one at 12 or wait until 20 😕

Questions: honestly I’m a hypochondriac....I have a few friends who has epitomized pregnancies and now I’m worried I will. Even though I’m 6 weeks and minimal cramps no spotting....any warning signs I should look out for? 

GKTY: What was the best vacation you ever took? What is your dream vacation?

Hubby and I have been very fortunate to travel ALOT. Favourite trip was our honeymoon! 4.5 weeks in France Switzerland and Italy!!  Second would be just this past trip in feb to Hawaii since we assumed it would be our last trip before me getting pregnant lol well I was right. Conceived in Hawaii 🙈lol little aloha baby 🌈🌺

🌈☀️🦄💃🏻💕
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:
    11/21/2019 6 weeks+0
    Baby is the size of a(n):
    Sweet Pea 
    Upcoming Appointments:
    3/28 first appointment 
    How are you feeling?:
    Exhausted 
    Rants/Raves: The Nausea is just awful. 

Questions: N/A

GKTY: What was your first car? Saturn Vue 2004 
  • Options
    Est. Due Date: Nov. 18th-6 weeks and 3 days
    Baby is the Size of a(n): Ladybug
    Upcoming Appt: Next Tues, April 2nd
    How are you feeling: Nauseous  off and on, so very tired but then have insomnia in the middle of the night..heartburn occasionally as well..but pretty good overall.
    No real rants or raves...I'm pretty neutral this week...boring I know..
    I dont have any questions either...
    What was your first car: Would you believe me if i told you it was a lambo!? well it wasnt..😒 it was a piece of crap lemon I dont even know what make and model of, that literally got me home from the dealership and never drove again!
  • Options
    Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov. 23; 5w5d

Baby is the size of a(n): Peppercorn!

Upcoming Appointments: I'll go for my first ultrasound and appt at 8.5 weeks or so

How are you feeling?:  Off and on icky. I'm having really, really horrible post nasal drip that's making me all day nauseous. I'm also having some food aversions, but I can't really tell if that's just related to the post nasal drip or not.  

Rants/Raves:  Glad it's almost the weekend and it was a beautiful day today.

Questions: Eh, I don't have much right now. Curious if anyone else experienced the horrible pregnancy congestion issues this early in pregnancy before and if that's what's bothering me. I definitely had this with my last pregnancy, but I don't remember it starting this year.

@EllieBabyBellie insomnia is the absolute worst. I'm sorry you're experiencing that.

@jfloresmartin good question about the pregnancy pillow. I can't specifically recall with my last pregnancy, but I feel like I was consistently using it by 16 weeks or so. I loved it. I already use a body pillow between my knees for sleeping on my side even when not pregnant, so I'm sure I'll take it out even earlier this time!

• Options
    Eeep, my first GTYK check in post for this pregnancy! So excited!

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: Nov 22/ 6w0d

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet pea!

Upcoming Appointments: none yet, still need to make a call.

How are you feeling?: sore boobs, fatigued (work trips are not helping this week!), nauseated, and slightly bloated.

Rants/Raves: I'm tired of feeling tired already! Give me a day long nap!

Questions: Nothing right now...

GKTY: What was your first car? 1998 Ford Taurus. Technically I inherited it from my husband when we got married, I didn't have a car before that. The first one I bought was a 2007 Mazda3, which we just recently sold!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker