November 2019 Moms

Randoms w/o 3/25

2»

Re: Randoms w/o 3/25

• @xilovemybabiesx I keep getting a weird feeling about twins too, I have one set of fraternal twins on my side and MH was a twin *TW his twin was lost before birth* End TW and people keep joking about it being twins and my son keeps saying how fun it would be to have a brother & sister. I'm really  hoping it's just one healthy baby LOL, I cant imagine the crazy logistics behind twins. 
  • I took my kids to our homeschool group's field day and they had a blast. Although, it was like herding cats with all the preschoolers. 😂 After we got done with that we hit the splash pad and then the playground. My kids haven't napped today so I'm planning to put then to bed 1.5 hours early tonight. Mama needs a break! 
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldcity1214 I hope your kids went to bed early! I want to find a splash pad around me this summer, but I so far haven't found one that didn't require a season pass, which we simply would not be able to use enough to make it worthwhile. 

@kimmer1412 the worst is when you feel nauseous after eating.. I had that last night after I ate an ice cream cone.. poor choice :(

Happy Friday! 

• @creamcheeseplease a season pass! That is ridiculous. That splash pad better be like a theme park! 

My kids slept until 7:15 this morning. Which is an hour longer than usual. So that is 2 extra hours of sleep they got last night. DS2 woke at 4:30 asking for water and then I couldn't fall back to sleep so it didn't do me any good. 😑
  • Glad they slept in for you a little bit @emeraldcity1214 !

As as far as hunger goes, I have been ravenous as well. I think I’m already driving my husband crazy with these cravings. And when I’m hungry, mannnnn am I hungry. But it’s for specific foods so im having trouble trying to control them. Like, I can’t eat Taco Bell every day and spend money eating out non stop. I don’t want anything in my house. 
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• I almost wish I felt ravenous like many of you ladies! My food aversions are so strong nothing ever sounds good. Eating is a struggle in general. I started eating low carb/loosely keto at the suggestion of my RE back in Jan. I struggle in general still with the sticking to the diet, so finding things to eat that sound good and are part of this diet now with food aversions/nausea is even harder!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm also having food aversions with the occasional craving. I wanted a baked potato so bad the other day I could literally taste it in my mouth. 

• Baked potato sounds so good.  Every time someone mentions something on here I crave it!  From spring rolls, to  mac and cheese, and now a baked potato!  Yum!
  • I'm feeling so far behind, being at the end of the month. I dont have my first appointment until May 3!!! I'm only around 5 weeks right now (not even if I go by ovulation), so I don't feel pregnant at all. It makes it easier, not telling anyone right now since half the time I forget anyway!

We had DS's well visit today, so decided to work from home for the afternoon. Not feeling very productive, but need to get at least a little more work done. Then I will probably call it a day a little early. 
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @millpe Glad you get to work from home today! I was feeling so unproductive yesterday that I straight up left at 2:30pm...honestly might duck out early again today. I just not feeling mentally productive so might as well enjoy the sunshine :) 
  • @mvc003 I do the same! Well, I'm not doing anything anyway so might as well just head home! 

DS is napping now, but I got DH to work on painting in the basement by telling him I would take the monitor and get DS when he woke up. So I will probably be done with work within the hour  
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @emeraldcity1214 @doglover87 I wasn't feeling great when it came time to cook dinner tonight so my husband said he could pick something up but I wasn't really feeling anything until it hit me... Baked Potato. Thank goodness that's a thing Wendy's has.
  • @emlettuce DH bought me an entire bag from the grocery store. They are so delicious. When I was pregnant with DD2, I would crave sauteed mushrooms and onions. I would just eat a large bowl of them for lunch. Lol, so weird! 
  • I did it. I pulled the trigger and bought some maternity pants/leggings...and I am only 7 weeks and 3 days! 😅 I've really been struggling with wearing "normal" pants at work. I know it's totally just bloat so far, but I have been so uncomfortable and I sit at a desk all day. I just couldn't do it anymore. I can wear whatever I want, so comfy maternity leggings it is! Call me crazy...
  • I am sporting a massive blump right now. By afternoon/evening I can't even suck any of it in. I'm trying to hold off on maternity pants. I may go buy me a pair of cheap jeans to wear for a few more weeks. I looked for the maternity pants with the elastic band at the top that isn't a full panel but all I found was the kind with the elastic on the side. Those just look dreadfully uncomfortable. 
  • @gumby22c that's exactly how I was with my first, so I know how you feel. I lived off of rainbow colored rotini noodles with butter and parmesan cheese my whole first trimester! lol  Bland food all the way.  It seemed like the day I was into my second trimester all that went away though and I was hungry again.  It felt so good!

• Reason #245,128 I love living a mile from my parents...I have a craving for my dad's chili and he's making it tonight for me. :)
  • @gapmom2019 my food aversions went away during 2nd tri last time, so I'm looking forward to 2nd tri even more now! I miss enjoying food!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @gapmom2019 I live a mile from my parents as well and my Dad made me breakfast this morning ❤️
                                                                         Image result for i breastfed my baby 1 year

• @gapmom2019 @xilovemybabiesx I ALSO live a mile from my (grand)parents, and on any given day they will find me in their kitchen asking to make me food 😂 it's the best arrangement ever!