Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Thursday 3/21

**This is a thread that welcomes all regardless of where they are at in their TTC journeys. Please be mindful of topics that are discussed that could be hurtful to those going through tough times. Mention of children or pregnancies of others should have a TW and be in a spoiler if possible, and only be mentioned if it is extremely pertinent to the conversation. Thanks for keeping this a safe place for us all to engage!** 

Month/Cycle: 

CD/DPO: 

Timing: 

Typical LP length: 

Testing: 

R/R:

CS/Q:

Re: TWW Thursday 3/21

• Month/Cycle: 8/7

CD/DPO: 32/13

Timing: not great

Typical LP length: 13-14

Testing: nope b/c I feel like AF is coming. Only if it doesn't come by the end of the weekend which I don't at all expect... 

R/R: Weird office politics at work yesterday, taking deep breaths and hoping for a better one today...and am off tomorrow for my weekend trip! 

CS/Q: Nope...basically ready to be done with this cycle and reset/start fresh! I accepted two weeks ago that this wasn't going to be it because of bad timing...let's get on with it!
  • Loading the player...
  • @emeraldduchess - How absurd re: your old school! The nuggets sound delish, I am always making new recipes and then thinking the same thing, why don't I just remember this and make it more often?

@b_1029 - Hi! Yeah I started posting just last week. :) We're going to upstate NY just to visit one of my best friends for a long weekend. Aw, I just went and saw the WTO's...I will be right behind them I'm sure, hopefully next cycle will be a good one for more of us!
  • @whitealbum29 yay for your last day of work this week! Sorry you are expecting AF to arrive during your trip :(

@emeraldduchess buffalo chicken nuggets sound awesome! Do you have a recipe you can share?

@b_1029 a good nights sleep after some crappy ones is the best feeling! I hope the good sleep makes your day awesome!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 30/10

Timing: good

Typical LP length: 10-12

Testing: I almost did this morning, but then decided to wait. I will test Sat if no AF.

R/R: Its my Friday! So ready for this week to be over. I havent been sleeping well and I am exhausted. I'm also having a hard time motivating myself and focusing and getting work accomplished... setting some goals for today so hoping that helps! 

CS/Q: nope
    Me: 31 DH: 34 :heart: Married: April 2016
    TTC December 2016
    BFP 2/28/17 // CP 3/1/17
    MFI Diagnosis: Aug 2017
    BFP 11/1/17 // DS born 6/18
    TTC January 2019
    BFP 3/21/19 // D&C (MMC) 5/8/19
  • @whitealbum29 - you took the words right out of my mouth. I feel the exact same way about this cycle! 

@emeraldduchess - I hope your real Thursday flies by quickly! I've been messed up as to what day its been this entire week. 

@b_1029 - it's crazy to think that we are coming up into April! 

@millpe - have a great long weekend!

Month/Cycle: 3/3
    CD/DPO: 22/8
    Timing: meh  :neutral:
    Typical LP length: 12-14
    Testing: WFAF
    R/R: feeling better today. I even did some cleaning yesterday. I'm hoping to still get some rest. 
    CS/Q: nothing today
  • @b_1029 glad you're getting some sleep and feeling better.  I hear you on the WTO sadness. We haven't had the grad thread blow up in a while. :(
    @whitealbum29 oh boy, do I have stories about that lady. Thank goodness I got out of there after a year. She would gossip about staff members TO other staff members and constantly start drama. She is a piece of work.  Some of the things she said to me were downright inappropriate and cruel. 
    @kiki047 I hope you enjoyed that McDonald's breakfast!  Sorry things have been difficult lately. Hugs to you. 
    @spacemountaineer glad you're feeling better!
    @millpe yay for an early Friday! LOL at "extra spermy". 

And for everyone asking, here is the chicken nugget recipe!  It's from the Skinnytaste blog. I usually marinate the chicken bits in the Buffalo sauce/olive oil mixture for an hour or so because I think it enhances the flavor. 
    https://www.skinnytaste.com/baked-buffalo-chicken-nuggets/
  • @whitealbum29 oooo fun! Hope you guys have a blast!

@millpe happy Friday! Small goals definitely help. Hope you were able to crush it today. Also, lol @ “spermy”...FX he’s right!

@spacepiraterunner isn’t it?! Glad you’re feeling better and I hope you got some rest today!

@kiki047 oh hiiii have I seen you before? If you need me, I’ll be at my reserved seat at the TWW bar. McDonald’s breakfast sounds awesome!!! Good start to the day. We can bury our thermometers together. 

@emeraldduchess thanks for the recipe! FX for some grads soon (including you, missy)!
  • @millpe - hahah "extra spermy"!

@kiki047 - omg also tmi but nipple squeezes are a regular occurrence here too, it drives me nuts!  :D  He's always like "but doesn't it feel good?!" There's a time and a place dude! 

@emeraldduchess - crazy, with people like that I just think "Haven't you noticed that other adults stopped acting like this after high school, latest?? Pull yourself together!" 
  • I ghosted on accident yesterday too, but excited to be back!

@whitealbum29 love the refresh / reset attitude! New beginnings can be beautiful!

@emeraldduchess - accidental ghosting buddies, glad we’re both back!

@b_1029 A good night of sleep can change everything! Happy for you!

@millpe and @kiki047 Saturday will be epic!
    @Spacemountaineer glad you’re feeling better!

As for me...
    Month /Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 31/?

Timing: cd13 and 14

Typical LP length: ?

Testing: Saturday!

R/R:rave - I gave my DH a detailed explanation of all that I’ve been learning about my cycle and he was so interested and excited to learn!!

CS/Q:

• @agesandstages That's sweet about your DH! There is so much info! 
  • Ok I can't not respond to this because it's hilarious but @whitealbum29 MF's line is "Mmm, so kinky." Umm, no, that's not how it works. 

Bahahaha @b_1029 when you said bury our thermometers I'm over here thinking, "you mean in my vag? Don't I already do that every morning?" OMG I'm so tired, don't let me speak. 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 I almost just spit out my coffee at my desk  :D