July 2019 Moms

UO Thursday 3/7

key33key33 member
edited March 2019 in July 2019 Moms
lets hear those unpopular opinions ladies!

Re: UO Thursday 3/7

• key33key33 member
    The maternity pants that Cover your bump are the worst! They are so damn itchy and annoying, I always fold the bands in half.
  • @key33 I hate them too! Mine are always folded down! 
  • Loading the player...
  • See, I dislike the demi and side panel maternity pants because they fall down all the time. I fold my full panels down sometimes, which stays up with more success, but they feel too tight and uncomfortable on my belly after a while. 
  • I LOVE The full panel ones. They are amazing. I guess mine are technically a "crossover" panel. Where they are still low in the back. And I think there is nothing better on the planet right now than these pants. 
  • @ameliabedelia-2 peeing... just thing how often you would be snapping those suckers off and being basically naked peeing. That's why. Now I would personally be down, but... peeing.
  • After having a small gender reveal for our family on Sunday, my UO has changed from I think they’re silly to I absolutely love them!! It was so so awesome to see everyone making guesses, and their faces when they found out! I know they were equally as happy to find out about our first two, even though we didn’t do a reveal, just told them, but I totally see now why people have them and enjoy it. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • @nolemomma14 I never hated them, just felt all the options were cliche. I ended up buying two gender balloons. My sister was at work so I did the first one live on Facebook and the second one I videotaped of her popping her own balloon.

she’s far more theatrical than me- especially when she’s right. She was about it being a boy so it was a great time for everyone. I think it was great to share the experience with all my family and friends that way too because they all live so far away. 

I’m a plus one for pregnancy overalls. All they have to do is add a flap so you can just unzip/unbutton it to go potty. Lol. I actually like all of the maternity pants so far but I’m also probably gonna wear 3x basketball shorts all summer because dresses means shaving my legs regularly and I’ve never been that committed to it 😂. I can’t imagine wanting to when bending gets hard.
  • I hate shopping at stores like Marshall's, Ross, Burlington where the clothes are on a single rod. Especially bc people don't put clothes back in the right size area.
  • @nolemomma14 i would never do one for myself, but I do love watching the fail videos of them. HAHAHA. I love a good fail video.  
    https://youtu.be/TzHT9RXL7rs
  • Also, if there is one thing to learn from these... don't do the box attached to something above you thing. 
  • @hakele, yes!! The fail videos are too funny!
  • @hakele, yes!! The fail videos are too funny!
  • @hakele that was a great video!!! I loved the ones where there was no reveal! 
  • Hahahaha "It's a boy! Now it's a FIRE!" Thanks, @hakele!
  • @hakele i'm dying of laughter.  Thank you for sharing! and yes, definitely don't ever do a box over the head.  
  • I am dying at the one where all the multi-colored balloons are inside and the note telling them if it's a boy or girl is gone. 
    Momma to Amelia Marie (7/14) and Austin Samuel (11/17). Adding baby (girl) #3 on 7/21  <3
  • @ameliabedelia-2 that one was great! I definitely got the feeling it was some disgruntled worker tired of doing dumb gender reveals so they purposefully screwed it up. Or a very ornery family member. Regardless it was a hoot!
  • These are hilarious. 
  • I always feel bad for the first one. When he hits her in the head with the bat. 
  • I had to go to the party store yesterday and there was some people outside sticking blue balloons that said it’s a boy in a big box and had a giant Mylar balloon that said is it a boy or girl? I just had to chuckle to myself as I walked by. I think it’s so ridiculous. 
  • I think we all want to celebrate our pregnancies and if a Gender reveal makes you and your family happy, do it. Just because it’s cliche, doesn’t mean it isn’t fun. We’re all guilty of doing something cliche.