Trying to Get Pregnant

Healthy Habits Check In Week of 2.18.19

Check in here if you're working on diet/fitness/or any other healthy habit! 

1. What healthy habit are you working on?

2. How's it going?

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week?

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do?

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Healthy Habits Check In Week of 2.18.19

• Loading the player...
  • 1. What healthy habit are you working on? Working out 5 days a week, drinking more water, and cutting out alcohol.

2. How's it going? Decent. I go cycling 2 days a week and am trying to do videos at home 3 days a week. I started insanity but I felt like all I was getting from it was cardio (and since I cycle 2 days) I started PiYo. Yesterday cycling was cancelled and I was pretty bummed.

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I really didnt want to go cycling last Thursday but I forced myself and felt so much better afterwards.

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? Probably look up a quick workout on YouTube!

• 1. What healthy habit are you working on? eating healthier, moving more and trying yoga, drinking more water

2. How's it going? Not good. I barely did anything this weekend. 

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I did yoga twice last week. 

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? Yoga

• You guys are reminding me that I also need to drink more water. I really don't like it that much so I always try to spice it up with fruit or have seltzer or whatever. 

@kaegesstarshroom Have a great vacation! 

@kbrown2385 yoga is a good short workout. I wish I did more yoga.

@dumbledoredies love your username btw. I used to cycle and I liked it too! I want to get an at home spin bike but so expensive. 
  • @creamcheeseplease - Lol! I was like, who is SandwichLover, and what are they doing on our board?! Is Tone It Up a free app? It sounds cool.

@kpearse99 - I'm not a runner either, so 3.5 miles sounds long! 

1. What healthy habit are you working on? Working out 3 times a week (Mon, Tues, Thur)

2. How's it going? I was able to workout Friday and Monday, so I feel like things are good! I've always pushed myself to start at 6 times a week, but I feel like smaller goals are more attainable and then I won't quit easily.

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I did my first workout of 2019 on Friday. I cried twice during it. Once because technology and other things kept delaying me. And then once in the middle when I realized it was my first workout of the year. It's been a rough January and February for me, and to be able to work out all that frustration and grief in a tangible way, felt very therapeutic.

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? Probably some 15 minute exercise on pinterest.

• edited February 2019
    @kpearse99 congrats on the run! And don’t diminish your accomplishment! Feel good about it!

@marebear15 good job working out! Tone it up is free but most of the actual videos you have to subscribe. It’s like 84 for the year though so not too bad. 

Edited to add a comment. 
  • @marebear15 it's so good to be able to get your emotions out, and exercise can be so therapeutic!  I've cried a few times while running on the treadmill because of the things the trainer in my ear was saying (motivational wise) and the music it was timed up to, and then all the thoughts in my head just coming out.  It felt amazing to get an emotional and physical workout in.  It's really been a great thing, for me, to put my TTC frustrations into.  Great job getting those workouts in!!

Our TTC Journey
    TTC #1: May 2011
    BFP: 10/27/2011 |  EDD: 6/30/12
    DS born 6/28/12 via C/S 3 

TTC #2: September 2018
    Me: 36 | DH: 39
    Mirena removed 9/13/2018 after 6 years
    BFP 11/11/2018 | MC @ 5.5 weeks on Thanksgiving
    July 2019 - Diagnosed with Secondary Unexplained IF
    August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    10/28/2019 - IUI #2 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Trigger) = BFN
    11/25/2019 - IUI #3 (7.5mg of Letrozole, Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    12/24/2019 - IUI #4 (7.5mg of Letrozole + Crinone after IUI) = BFN
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    3/2/2020 - Taking a break to reset/NTNP
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• 1. What healthy habit are you working on?

Drinking more water, eating healthier but I might change this to eating more slowly (since I'm kind of a glutton at times). Will eventually add in working out

2. How's it going?

Meh, I'm usually good about it for a day or 2 then completely forget about it.

I'm happy to have had a lot of fruit which I haven't really had much lately.

Right now I'd probably just spend the time doing some stretches. Ideally I'd get to doing some yoga!

*TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • 1. What healthy habit are you working on? Making healthy food choices, cutting back on processed stuff, more water, less caffeine and alcohol

2. How's it going? Ok, but this last weekend was a bit of a bender with food/beer as we took a mini-trip. Happy to start fresh today. 

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I’m doing well sticking to one cup of coffee a day. I was definitely chugging coffee before so that’s a minor miracle.

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? At work it would be a 15 minute brisk walk around our corporate complex (or outside if it wasn’t so snowy). At home we have a rowing machine so that’s great for a quick workout. 

• @creamcheeseplease lol I saw that and was like who tf is this girl??! I lurk all the threads on here and had never seen it  :D love that both your SN's have to do with food!

@marebear15 good job working out twice and I'm glad it was therapeutic for you! 

@kagesstarshroom have fun on vacation! You can get back on the wagon when you get back!

@kpearse99 wow that's super long! Great job! I'm not a runner either and 3.5 mi might as well be a marathon for me at this point.

1. What healthy habit are you working on? Trying to get back to working out more times during the week. A year ago I was going to the gym 5-6 times and now I'm more like 3...maybe 4. Also trying and failing to drink more water and be better with nutrition. 

2. How's it going? It's not going great, but I'm going to try and be "good" until I leave for vacation Friday. Then I really need to commit when I get back next week.

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I skipped the gym on Monday and was feeling sorry for myself, but then I dragged myself out for almost a 2 mile run in the rain with the dog! I was so pumped because I never run and I didn't think I could go that far.

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? Walk the dog!

• thatcmathatcma member
    edited February 2019

1. What healthy habit are you working on?
    Working out more (goal 5 days/week) and no pop! Trying to dwindle my caffeine in general.

2. How's it going?
    Last week I worked out 2 days. Things just didn't go as planned for the morning routine. I had a pop on Friday because DH bought me one. He is bad at keeping me responsible for my goals.

I don't really have one. I guess I am happy I managed to work out at all.

DDP Yoga. There are multiple quick 15-20 minute workouts.

For some reason it won't let me tag...will try again later. Loved the updates!

ETA: words...still can't tag

• Oh this is fun!

@creamcheeseplease Great job with getting all of those workouts in! 

@kagesstarshroom Getting water in is definitely underrated! Hope the rest of your travels are smooth today and you're able to get some rest! 

@dumbledoredies PiYo is so great!!! 

@kbrown2385 I really need to start yoga - do you do classes or on your own? 

@kpearse99 Love wine country - enjoy your trip!!!

@marebear15 I agree with the smaller goals and working up! Glad your workout was therapeutic!!!

@inthewoods23 Stretching is so important! I am guilty of neglecting it and it's a struggle trying to get in a habit! 

@rachelredhead Coffee is the best! That's a good idea to just drop it to one cup so you're not just cutting it out completely! 

@b_1029 Ah! Vacation is so close! It's always so hard to get back on track afterwards!!! 

@thatcma Pop is hard. I'm a sucker for Diet Coke so I treat myself if I've drank all of my water for the day hahah.

1. What healthy habit are you working on? No sugar, no alcohol, no fun (kidding) LOL.

2. How's it going? Good. I did treat myself this weekend after being 100% strict on FighterDiet for over a month.

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? I chose to eat a bunch of fruit at a birthday party instead of pulled pork LOL. 

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? I'd probably do supersets of compound lifts.

TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @brookert615 I follow yoga with adriene on YouTube. She has a 30 days of yoga I’m currently doing. I don’t find her voice annoying and she gives lots of options for every ability level. She also randomly makes inappropriate jokes and that makes it more enjoyable for me lol. 
  • @kbrown2385 Oh I need to check that out! The extent of my yoga was on wii with the little fit board LOL.
    TW
  • @brookert615 I love supersets!!!

@thatcma MH is bad at keeping me responsible for my eating/exercise goals too haha  :D Men!!

@b_1029 thanks!  It felt like a marathon for me hahaha
    Our TTC Journey

August 2019 - 2.5 mg of Letrozole = Never Ovulated so Trigger and IUI were cancelled
    9/30/2019 - IUI #1 (5 mg of Letrozole + Trigger) =  BFP but Betas showed CP @ 4 weeks
    1/24/2020 - IUI #5 (50mg of Clomid + Trigger + Crinone after IUI) = BFN and an Ovarian Cyst
    11/1/2020 - At peace with where things are in life and are no long actively TTC. Whatever happens will happen and it will all be okay. <3

• @kiki047 That's so wonderful that you're so close to your goal! Fitting into those goal clothes are the best! My company has a partnership with GoodLife - those gyms are SO NICE! 
    TW
  • @creamcheeseplease I thought of you at the supermarket this weekend because I picked up some cream cheese, put it back because I decided I probably don't need more dairy in my life, then put it back in my cart during my second pass. 
    @kagesstarshroom also trying to get my water in, and failing. Hope you have a great trip! Safe travels!
    @kpearse99 oooh wine country! that sounds heavenly. The way I see it, the consumption of wine is good for my soul, and when my soul is happy then I am happy... haha hope you have a the best time!
    @marebear15 oh man, *hugs* glad you pushed through your cathartic workout so that it ended up being a very therapeutic experience overall. 
    @inthewoods23 if eating slowly is a thing, I can count that as a healthy habit :lol: I don't know why but I eat sooo slowly most of the time. I used to think it was because I talk too much but that isn't even it. 
    @rachelredhead if I could have one piece of equipment in my house it would be a rowing machine. We have MF's stationary bike but it's too big for me and I don't like cycling. 
    @b_1029 hope you have the best time in Mtl! Do you have anything fun planned? I actually got a lot of exercise when I was there because we walked everywhere. Hope Canada is kind to you, lol. 
    @kbrown2385 thank you for the youtube reco! I just subscribed to her channel, we've been looking for a decent free yoga series. Will try to convince MF to do one tonight! 

TTC History:

Me: 36  MH: 39, TTC since Dec 2017

Aug '18: PCOS dx

Nov '18: MH SA - 19mil

Dec '18-Mar '19: Letrozole + TI - all BFN

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Aug '19: Letrozole + HCG trigger + IUI + prog supp - BFN (MH: 16mil)

Sep '19: 2nd IUI, same protocol - BFN (MH: 16mil) 

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

Mar '20: FET #1, perfect 5AA blast transferred. BFN.

Sept '20: FET #2, 5BB tsf. 9/18/20 BFP!! EDD: 5/27/21. MMC 11w                                                  

Feb ‘21: FET #3, last 6BB blast transferred. BFP, EDD 11/2/21. MC 5w3d. 

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Sept '21: RPL, immune testing normal

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Dec '21: Positive for endometritis, RX Flagyl & Keflex

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

Apr '22: IVF #4 w/IMSI, PGT. 28R, 23M, 16F, 11 blasts. PGT-A = 6 normal. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Sep '22: Taking a break

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• 1. What healthy habit are you working on?

Balance. In everything. In my workouts, in my eating, in my life.

2. How's it going?

Ehhh. I’m not happy with the 5+ extra pounds I’m carrying around but I also know it’s just vanity weight and I’m still at a healthy weight to conceive. So I’m trying not to stress or go crazy over it.

Cooked up chicken in my slow cooker with a random combination of 1/3 full jars of various tomato sauce varieties for a shredded marinara chicken instead of eating the freezer gluten free chicken nuggets that I really wanted.

Probably a circuit workout. Squats, burpees, squat jumps, tricep dips, pushups (on my knees!), lunges, planks, bicycle crunches, skater jumps, butt kicks, high knees, jumping jacks, etc

• @kiki047 yeah I could not eliminate carbs if my life depended on it and would definitely be secretly binging on chips! But congrats to you and YF on the weight loss! That’s awesome! 

@kbrown2385 I’ve done a bunch of her yoga videos and love them as well. I’m not super into yoga and usually am terrible at the poses but I like all the modifications she has.

@brookert615 nice job being 100% during he week, weekends are totally for cheat days

@marebear15 glad you were able to get in that second workout and let out all those emotions, so therapeutic

@kpearse99 so jealous!! Enjoy wine country!!!
  • @kiki047 I was wondering how YH's diet was going! And congrats on your weight loss, that's awesome!

@kbrown2385 I'm with you on the lazy weekend. I'm trying to refocus this week.

@marebear15 Its amazing how much better you feel with exercise. I run a lot when I'm upset and it really does help work out some of the emotions. 

@kpearse99 I'm in wine country! *waives* I hope your trip is amazing.

@brookert615 You're pretty much my workout/healthy eating hero.

1. What healthy habit are you working on? Drinking more water, less caffeine, and portion control.

2. How's it going? It's going better now that I'm ok CD 6. I want to eat all the cheese and sugar after I ovulate, and running is harder. I get mad at myself because I know I can do better. 

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week? Uh... I've started drinking more tea and less coffee. Although black tea still has caffeine, so I'm not sure that's a win..

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do? Probably jump on the treadmill.

• @kiki047 - Sex totally counts as a workout, right!? Those weeks I don't workout at all, I look at my X's on FF, and think, maybe I did get in some cardio, lol.
  • @marebear15 I think sex counts as cardio for MH during my FW..😂
  • @kopp5988 That slow cooker chicken sounds so yummy!!!

@ruby696 Hahah you're going to make me blush :)! Don't be too hard on yourself, just doing it in the first place is all that matters. Running sucks IMO - so you're my hero just doing it!!! 

@kiki047 Good idea... HIO as cardio! Now tempted to track a "workout" on my fitbit during HIO sessions and see what happens HAHAHA. 
    TW
  • @kopp5988 I've been a lot better at just cutting back on carbs, like I've probably only had actual pasta 3 times in the last 6 months. We switched to brown rice, and eat less than half of what we used to. I only buy bread maybe every other month, altho lately I've been snacking on these mini apple cinnamon pita things I found at the store, they're yummy. But whole grain and low in sugar. Moderation, amirite?
    @ruby696 he's doing soooo well! We both agreed that we didn't actually think he'd last this long, lol. He's down 28lbs and I'm down 35. 
    @marebear15 I'd take sex over all other forms of cardio annny day. LOL. I mean just think about it, you got all those X's on your chart and didn't even have to go to the gym. 
    @brookert615 I'm totally going to see if my heart monitor picks up on our BD activity, hahaha. 

TTC History:

Apr '19: Letrozole + TI, - BFN.  Repeat SA (27mil) & DNA fragmentation test (17%)

Dec '19: IVF #1 w/ICSI, PGT. 5 retrieved, 4 fertilized, 3 blasts, 3 PGT-A normal.

May '21: IVF #2 w/ICSI, PGT. 8R, 7M, 6F, 6 blasts - 3AB, 3AB, 3BB, 4BB, 5BB, 6BA. Fresh tsf 5/13/21 - BFN. 

June '21: PGT-A results = 3 abnormal, 1 low level mosaic. Referred to new REI, had consult with 2nd RE in between. 

Oct '21: IVF #3 w/IMSI, PGT. 33R, 26M, 23F, 9 blasts (7 day 6, 2 day 7). PGT-A = 5 normal, 1 mosaic

Jan '22: FET #5 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol incl. PRP, intralipids, prednisone, medrol, nivestym, fragmin - CP

Feb '22: FET #6 - Kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol w/higher doses of pred & fragmin - BFN

Mar '22: Mock cycle for ERA - cancelled, repeat endometrial biopsy instead. Still positive for endometritis. RX ciprofloxacin & amoxicillin. 

June '22: FET #7 - Microdose lupron downreg w/kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol - double embryo transfer. BFN.

July '22: FET #8 - Mini stim w/Puregon + trigger, kitchen sink immune/RIF protocol. BFN. 

Dec '22: Attempted abdominal myomectomy, fibroid too close to cervix and major blood vessels. Wasn't removed. 

Feb '23: FET #9 - Modified natural w/baby asp, HCG trigger, PIO, PRP, Medrol, HCG wash, embryo glue - BFP!! EDD 11/11/23

• @kiki047 yeah I do chickpea pasta when I do pasta, mostly brown rice as well. Can’t eat gluten... But potatoes.. all potatoes.. in any form.. that is my downfall. Stereotypical Irish girl over here  :D  :D  Whole grain and low in sugar is definitely better than white bleached flour though! 
  • 1. What healthy habit are you working on? Eating Keto, going all natural with products...  I want to join my local gym.  Maybe if I put it out to the universe, I will actually do it.  

2. How's it going?  Feeling good.  Kinda stuck on the 35 lbs loss and the scale isnt budging.  Hopefully it will go down when AF leaves town. 

3.  What’s a “small win” you have from last week?  Not eating everything, despite having a crappy weekend. 

4. GTKY: You have 15 minutes to fit a quick workout in. What do you do?  Probably weights. 

• @creamcheeseplease thanks, I'm a huge HP nerd!  I was looking at spin bikes last week because I'd love one for at home. Theres definitely a range. They have bikes for $200-300 but you get what you pay for. I would definitely want one that shows you RPM, time, etc. and the cheapest were probably $700-800. Then there are the Pelotons which would be amazing but so much money! I dont know why I'm rambling about spin bikes. I really want one lol. 
  • @dumbledoredies I have looked into the Peloton too, obviously so spendy but you can finance it with 0% down 0% apr and it’s like 58 per month for 39 months. However my DH was still not into this plan. I may bring it back up though next time I feel he’s in a good mood.. I also love HP!
  • I have NEVER, EVER even done a spin class and I looked into the Peloton LOL. But they have that cool treadmill. Why are fancy, shiny things so tempting?

Me talking to the people in the infomercial but secretly just jealous:

TW
  • Haha yes @brookert615 they have an awesome treadmill. Their ads are absolutely over the top like look at me exercising in my penthouse apartment high above the city while it snows. 

They taunt me because now I am being hit up with the targeted ads since I went on their web site 🤦🏼‍♀️
  • @ruby696 how was your trip to wine country?!?!  (or do you live there? haha)  We had an incredible time! I didn't want to leave!

@kiki047 Yesssss!  Wine makes my soul happy too :smiley:  and boy did we drink enough to make my soul happy for quite some time! hahaha
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 I live in wine country! So most days are good, I'd say. 😉 Napa, Sonoma, and Mendocino Counties all have incredible wine. I'm partial to Alexander Valley and Russian River wines, personally. 
  • @ruby696 did we just become best friends?! haha I prefer Alexander Valley and Russian River wines too!  Although we did bring home some great ones from Napa.... just something about AV and RR that taste smoother to me!
    Our TTC Journey

• @kpearse99 Right?! I feel like a lot of Napa wines are overrated. Sorry Napa. I'm a pinot and zin girl, so bring on all the AV and RR wines. Now I want to pick up a bottle of Goldeneye on the way home! 😂
  • kpearse99kpearse99 member
    edited February 2019
    @ruby696 ooooo I've never had Goldeneye before... I'll have to check them out!  Pinot Noir is my favorite although I've starting to really get into Petite Syrah's too!
    Our TTC Journey

• kiki047kiki047 member
    edited February 2019
    @ruby696 @kpearse99 After all the oreo talk, I'm loving this thead now too. Totally creeping on your wine talk. 

TTC History:

• ruby696ruby696 member
    edited February 2019
    @kpearse99 Goldeneye makes my favorite pinots. Hands down. I actually like a good zin a little more than pinot, but it's pretty hard to top a pinot from Goldeneye. Highly recommend! It's pretty price though, so I save it for a special occasion bottle. I also love sparkling wine from J. Grab yourself a bottle of J's brut sometime too.

@kiki047 Creep away! Or feel free to join in 🙂 We do "Champagne Sunday" at my house. Not as often as we used to, unfortunately. But it's pretty much my happy time. A good bottle of bubbly, brie, and a baguette. Mmmmm...

ETA: words