July 2019 Moms

Rushing March 1st

I absolutely can’t wait until March 1st I’m so anxious to find out the sex of our Baby! This is about to be one hell of a Tiebreaker 💃🙏😍😍😍 we’ll love our baby no matter what but MAN! I want a girl! 😂🤷🏻‍♀️ I believe it’s a girl though I had Morning sickness with both of my girls and my boys I did not. Weird 

Re: Rushing March 1st

• This was my tie breaker too.  I swore this one was a girl, because I was the sickest with this kiddo than I have ever been and I only had morning sickness with my girls.  My cravings were just like the girls and my skin has been perfect, which only happens with girls.  I have been great at predicting all of their genders, but this one to my shock turned out to be a boy.  I would have bet money it was a girl, so I definitely was surprised that I was that wrong.  I hope time speeds up for you! 
  • xtinecatherine OMG!!!! I’m scared now😂😂😂😫 I called them and they had an earlier appointment than Next Friday so I now go on the Tuesday coming 😂😂😂if they say boy I’m gonna be happy yes but I’m gonna cry too😂😂😂🤦🏻‍♀️ My Hubby can’t win🙅🏻‍♀️ Thanks Dear pray for me ❤️🥰