Trying to Get Pregnant

Monday BF 2/18

What’s got you riled up today?
It's funny how it's the little things in life that mean the most...not where you live, or what you drive, or the price tag on your clothes... There's no dollar sign on a piece of mind, this I've come to know! *ZBB*

Me: 36 DH 35 
TTC  9/2016     BFP 12/9/16    EDD 8/21/17    NMC 1/8/16 at 7w6d
TTC  2/2017  BFP 3/6/17   EDD 11/17/17   DS born 11/25/17 via ECS
TTC 12/2018   BFP 6/2/19   EDD 2/12/20  NMC / BO at 7 weeks, low progesterone
TTC 7/2019   BFP 8/21/19 EDD 4/22/20 CP at 5 weeks
TTC 8/19    IUI #1 w/ Clomid + Ovidrel + progesterone  BFN, IUI 2 and 3 w/ Letrozole + Ovidrel + progesterone,
IUI 4 Follistim + Ovidrel + progesterone BFP 1/9/20 EDD 9/18/20

AMA, ITP in pregnancy, vWD type II - low Factor VIII, unexplained RPL and secondary infertility

Re: Monday BF 2/18

• Loading the player...
  • @inthewoods23 Ah, that is tough! Not cool, helicopter mom! Glad YH was there to comfort you.

@kbrown2385 That is seriously so frustrating!!! I’m sorry the wait has been so long!!!
    TW
    BFP 6/3/19 EDD 2/14/20 BFP 4/15/21 EDD 12/20/21
    Diagnosed with PCOS & Hashimoto's
  • @inthewoods23 f that woman ! 

@kbrown2385 as bookert said, that is so frustrating. 
  • @inthewoods23:  that woman is just a miserable human being.  Ugh.
  • @kbrown2385 I can't believe it's taking this long! Very frustrating indeed!
    *TW* History:
    Me: 34 DH: 36 | Together since 2007 | Married July 2016

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    IVF #1 | 6.11.19 | 24R, 17M, 15F, 6B, PGT-A tested - 5 normal, 3 girls & 2 boys
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle
    Surprise natural BFP! | 9.22.20 | MC 10.23.20 at 8 weeks
    TTCAL naturally | starting 11.22.20

Initial consultation with Reproductive Immunologist | 9.14.21
    Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Saline sono | 10.15.21 | normal
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy
    DS born 7.19.22 after induction

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Consultation with RI | 6.6.23
    Saline sono, endometritis biopsy, skin & eye check | all normal
    Labs | high TSH, Factor XIII mutation, high %CD56
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs after 3 weeks on meds
    Follow up | 11.9.23 | Green light!, increase in prednisone, added lovenox
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    Follow up | 1.16.24 | Green light continues
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Point of clarification (bc I'm also not sure of the backstory): she used yr real name not yr name on TB? or do you know she knows you are on here & that's part of the story or a new part of the story? bc I'd be terrified if someone i dislike was like "hi kages starshroom"-- i'd be like WHO ARE YOU WHAT DO YOU KNOW.  I don't thinnnnnnnkkkkk that's what you mean, though, so, legit reply: boo people are terrible and you did exactly what my mom's advice would have been, "kill them with kindness." Fake kindness counts. And good work on YH on being there for you AND on you for not running into her. So sorry you had to go thru this?
  • @emeraldduchess being woken up by my cat is my biggest pet peeve. When they get all prissy like that is just so obnoxious. Like, just get over it already lol.
  • @inthewoods23 oh boy, she sounds *lovely*.  She is in for a shock when the kid goes to college.  A friend of mine teaches at the college level and has had to tell parents flat-out, "your child is an adult and I cannot discuss their grades with you".  My former principal used to call those parents "snowplow parents" instead of "helicopter parents" because they don't just hover, they run right over you. 
  • @inthewoods23 this lady-- she's why i teach college. (seriously.) parents aren't aLLoWeD to contact me. ::sips tea, looks directly into the camera, smiles::  (haha just saw @emeraldduchess has pointed out this exact fact above.)
  • @inthewoods23 I feel your pain! I teach 3rd grade and a parent is constantly after me. My principal actually had to tell her no more meetings with me concerning homework. She is now after my teaching partner. Ugh. Parents are the WORST part of the job! 
  • @emeraldduchess @kagesstarshroom I'm very interested to see how college will go because he's going to a private college like 6 or 7 hours from here. Also, he says he has a learning disability, which I believe is just ADHD. And that's fine, but he will throw that at your face when you ask him to do something different or to make changes on something. It really comes across as him not caring about what you have to say, even if it's to improve the things he's working on.

Now, I really haven't ever dealt with people with learning disabilities, so maybe my viewpoint is wrong. All I know is this mom is doing her kids no favors by being such an enabler. She seems to expect the teachers to do everything while not doing anything herself to help her kids succeed (besides threatening people).
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017
    Dx: low morph (1%), ANA positive, low decidualization score, high TSH and testosterone, histone antibodies

IUI #1-3 all BFN
    FET #1 | 9.10.19 | BFN "I know you, but we've never met. I'm with you, but I don't know your name"
    RPL, Receptiva, & ERA testing | all normal/negative, recommended going on gluten and dairy free diet for next FET
    FET #2 | 3.31.20 | Opted to cancelled due to pandemic, continued diet and tried naturally over the summer
    2nd Opinion with another RE | 8.20.20 | Not immune to measles (received 1 dose); SA results similar to 2 years ago; decided to move forward with FET #2 redo at start of next cycle

Decidualization score biopsy | 10.1.21 | abnormal - low score of 1; endometrial scratch recommended and progesterone supplementation
    Bloodwork | 10.21.21 high TSH, high testosterone, positive for anti-nuclear antibodies and histone antibodies, high protein S, multiple genetic mutations
    BFP! | 11.3.21 | EDD 7.14.22 B) | biopsy provided same effect as endometrial scratch; added supplemental progesterone and estrogen, prednisone, levothyroxine, and MTX Support to maintain pregnancy

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Follow up | 8.8.23 | prescribed metformin, prednisone, plaquenil, and levothyroxine
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @ruby696 Now I really want some brie and a baguette...

I don't really have a good BF today.  I guess just that it's already Monday and I feel like my weekend was only like 6 hours long.
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• I would also just like to complain that I had to (or really, chose to) shovel our driveway by myself yesterday evening since DH was still away. I fell once, and slipped on the ice a good 5+ times. We had a good 6 inches on the ground.

DH is sore from standing and walking around all day while I was about the same, took more opportunities to sit down though, shoveled our driveway AND brushed snow off both our cars before I left to go home from the event yesterday. I want a massage so much today 😩
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • @inthewoods23 Girl that is so rough! Hope you can get a massage! ❤️
    TW
  • Okay I have one now.  My boss scheduled me for a 3pm conference call today and I sat on the phone waiting for him until 3:15 and then hung up because I have sh*t to do, and then he started texting me asking me where I was.  Dude, you don't get to be 15 minutes late to a meeting YOU scheduled, and then expect me to come running back when you finally decide to show up.  It's rude and disrespectful.  Also, I went into my lab and my tech was literally just sitting on his butt with half the systems down and we're running a really important test right now, and I feel like if I don't babysit him, he won't do his damn job.  My 1st shift tech is running sprints 8 hours a day getting stuff done, and then 2nd shift comes in and just sloth modes it.

...I knew Monday was going too smoothly earlier!  :lol:
    **TW**
    Me: 35 | H: 40
    Married Sept. 2013
    DS1: Nov 11, 2016 <3
    MMC: 11/16/18 (9w6d)
    CP: 2/3/19 (5w3d)
    BFP!  8/24/19
    DS2: May 10, 2020 <3

• @ruby696 if the roads weren't bad, I'd be on my way to get brie and a baguette right now.  Or maybe some gouda.  Damn, bread and cheese sounds amazing right now!
  • @emeraldduchess Because MH is amazing, he told me we need to pick up a bottle of champagne to go with the brie since I helped with the tree. I'm so happy right now!
  • @ruby696 enjoy the brie, bread, and bubbly.  :) 
  • edited February 2019
    Anyone interested and reviving/starting a new crafting/baking/cooking thread?
    EDIT: Meant to put this in the randoms thread. Sorry!
  • @kbrown2385 I have had the same frame for a year now and have never had a problem. It isn't cracked and shows no sign of breaking anytime soon. I am very careful with it though. I store it in the box it came in and when I take it on and off I slide it and adjust it very gently. I never pull/tug on it. I know they are sending 2 frames with those sensors just in case. They can't send the new ones because they didn't pass the quality test. I guess those broke too. They always send new frames out free of charge too because they know it is an issue that needs to be fixed. Customer service is amazing, they help with any issues that you may have. I'm glad it's finally on it's way. I only had to wait 3 weeks and that was torture so I can only imagine how you feel waiting so long. 
  • kbrown2385kbrown2385 member
    edited February 2019
    @emeraldcity1214 yeah I’ve seen where not everyone necessarily has issues with the frame cracking, and I don’t even care about the new frames at this point. I just want it to start using. I’m in their fb group and the communication between the company and customers is fantastic so I know I’ll be taken care of if needed. I’m hoping we get some shipment update soon.

edit wrong tag
  • @kbrown2385 you know this means we are in the same FB group. 👀 
  • @emeraldcity1214 now to guess who you are out of the 3k+ people in that group 🤔🤣🤣 
  • @inthewoods23 OH MAN! That would be crazy if they could pull something up! 
    TW
  • @brookert615 I just want the damn woman to stop harassing us! Pretty sure she's the only parent that doesn't think MH is doing a good job with the team. Thank God DH is good at handling people's stupid BS. She likes to spit out wild accusations.

We're crossing our fingers his grades don't meet the standards to be able to travel to the competition in 2 weeks!
    *TW* History:

TTC #1 since 7.2017

IUI #1-3 all BFN

TTC #2 begins 6.2023
    Repeat labs in 8 weeks
    TTC put on pause
  • I want to scream, so I’m just going to put this here since I’d love to vent a bit before ILs arrive. Finally got a call back from the dr office. I had called on Wednesday, heard nothing, so I called this morning to follow through. I had called because I’m nearing the 1 year mark of no success and I’m concerned about the extended length of af and all the extra days of spotting on top of that (for multiple months). The message that I got back was that it’s probably normal, but I should take a pregnancy test. Aaaaarghhhh. Part of me was like, hey, maybe I should. And then I got angrier.