September 2019 Moms
Options

Sex Announcements

Re: Sex Announcements

• Options
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ahhhh yay @blitzybee!! Having a little boy is such a wonderful adventure!!
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    All these boys catching up! So fun seeing the announcement posts 💙💕
  • Options
    amomhamomh member
    Took the nipt Tuesday
     Now to wait. 🙂
  • Options
    I was POSITIVE that we were having a girl! I bought wayyyyyy too many baby clothes!
    and NIPT results say BOY!
    good news is, I get to go shopping again! Bad news is, what do I do with all these GIRL CLOTHES?!??
  • Options
    @amomh we were the same boat! I told my mom it was a boy. She nearly sh*t herself ar our gender reveal when she found out it was a girl. Haha It was a lot of fun seeing everyone’s reaction since there are so many boys here too! 
  • Options
    @moxyligeia you can just mail all those girl clothes over to me!!! I'll send you all of DS's hand me downs! haha
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @sunshine2417
    that would be fun!
    i seriously bought bags and bags of girl stuff. I’m just completely in shock.
    in addition to girl clothes, we had a fantastic girl name picked out. For a boy? Nothing. Luckily we have time to figure it out! 
  • Options
    @moxyligeia I'm the opposite of you-- I had the perfect boy name picked and can't for the life of me figure out a girl name!
  • Options
    @moxyligeia I was the same - we had 100% settled on girl name and were VERY undecided on boy name - but we are having a girl! Maybe @themadcamel can trade names with you! ;) 
  • Options
    @themadcamel I’ll trade you!
  • Options
    @moxyligeia we wanted James Sebastian for a boy. Sebastian is the Anglicized version of my grandpa's name. Our last name is Elliott, so I personally thought it sounded amazeballs. Who knows, if we end up having another one and it's a boy, we can always use it then. What was your girl name?
  • Options
    We are having a girl! Which will help in the naming department since we DO NOT agree on boy names at all.  My son is lucky he was named.
  • Options
    Congrats @LJMoon6! Did you have any gut feeling or intuition as to what it was?
    TTM - EDD 4/23 - Team Green <3 
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ Since everyone kept saying they thought it was a girl I was starting to maybe think that too. But before they all got in my head I thought it was a boy lol.
    *TW* TTC history
    Me:32 DH:31
    Married: 8/2015

TTC #1: 4/2017
    Testing: HSG, U/S, BW, and DH's SA all normal
    DX: Unexplained
    8/2018: Clomid + TI = BFN
    9/2018: Clomid + TI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2018: Clomid + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    12/2018: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone \\ Cancelled due to cyst
    1/2019: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD Sept 30th, 2019
    10/7/2019: Healthy baby boy!

TTC #2: 12/2020
    2/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    3/2021: Letrozole + TI = BFN
    4/2021: Surprise! Natural BFP! \\ EDD Jan 6th, 2022 \\ Chemical, betas not rising
    8/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    9/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    10/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFN
    11/2021: Letrozole + IUI + Progesterone = BFP! \\ EDD July 29th, 2022

• Options
    Yay @LJMoon6!!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• Options
    @northernlightsmama I'm so sorry that happened, I refuse to log into my portal now because I told them the same thing but I don't trust that they didn't upload the information! But, reveal party disappointment aside, YAY for team pink!!! So exciting! 
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ I was totally shocked when I looked at the lab.  With baby #2 the lab hid all gender results, and I looked at the results pre reveal withwithout spoiling anything.  The lab goofed up this time, but I am not that upset.  I have been certain I was having a girl since I got pregnant because this pregnancy is just so different than when I was pregnant with my two boys.  Now I have this little pink secret to myself for 4 weeks before everyone else finds out. The grandmas are going to totally flip with excitement - this is the first granddaughter on either sides. My husband is certain it's a boy, so I cant wait to see his face when he cuts the cake.  Better to play it safe though and wait to look at labs until after your party! 
  • Options
    @northernlightsmama yay for team pink!! So exciting! We're having a girl too and it will be the first girl on both sides so to say the grandmas are excited is an understatement lol. So sorry your surprise got ruined though, but glad you'll still get to surprise your H and family!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    @northernlightsmama we won't find out till birth! Team Green all the way ;) So I won't open my portal at all now! So exciting for the first granddaughter!!! She will certainly be a lucky spoiled girl!! 
  • Options
    @MsBeachNJ Were you team green with your first too?
  • Options
    @cammie0526 I was! Best surprise and happiest moment of my life hearing my husband say "its a girl"! I burst out into happy tears. My family has a long standing tradition of not finding out. The whole extended family waits in the waiting room for the news. (I know that would drive a lot of people crazy, but I love my big crazy loud family and how excited everyone gets to welcome a new family member into the crew). We've been there for my sisters, cousins, etc. and its such a happy surprise. Wouldn't trade it for anything!! 
  • Options
    @themadcamel
    our girl name is ARILYN ELIZA ANN

arilyn is from hubs’ favorite book and Eliza Ann is from a musical we both love. 

Im seriously mourning the name. 😭
  • Options
    @themadcamel
    we have considered both Elliot and Sebastian!  My son, Justus James,  is excited about his new brother. Accidentally let it slip this morning!
  • Options
    Also, I giggle every time I see this post. Feel like I’m supposed to run in here and brag when my husband and I get romantic lol
  • Options
    @moxyligeia Eliza Anne is a name we are considering! Well, I am. H is ridiculous and thinks it sounds too "old" so he doesn't like it. I just love the name Eliza and Anne is my mom's MN so I hope he comes around!
    *TW*
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16

• Options
    Where is @lillywonderland 's gender reveal? Are you team green? Why you no know yet?