September 2019 Moms

You Know You're Pregnant When...

2»

Re: You Know You're Pregnant When...

• sunshine2417 said: 
    @emhups YEEEESS!!! Why does chicken have to be the damn worst when pregnant?!?! I was checking out at the grocery store yesterday and this woman rolls up behind me with a rotisserie chicken—that smell...WHYYYYY!! Started dry heaving for a minute, trying to mind-over-matter prevent the situation... and then... I threw up all over the floor 😫 SO HUMILIATING! I went home sobbing and refused to talk to my husband for 20 minutes because I was so upset! It was so awful! 
    When I was pregnant with my DS I threw up all over the floor in a Walmart because I was in the middle of the store and had no chance of reaching a bathroom. I swear people stared at me like a crazy person standing next to my puke with DD who was like 1 while DH looked for an associate to clean it up. Didnt help that it was flu season.
  • Loading the player...
  • @sunshine2417 you poor thing! I’ve had many close calls in public, but only threw up on myself while driving once when I was KU with DS. Not fun at all.
    *TW*
    Me: 32 │ DH: 35 
    Married 8/16/13
    BFP#1 DS 11/13/16
    BFP# 2 MMC dx @ 13w 10/30/18
    BFP# 3 Preemie DD born at 38w (IUGR) on 8/28/19 weighing 5.5lbs. Our little miracle  <3

• I found the peanut butter in the fridge today.  I drove past the road to take my kid to school yesterday.
    I hold my breath when I open the fridge.  My kids lunch has become more and more unhealthy because I can barely throw together a lunch without wanting to die.
  • @nomangos23 The little lonely Mars rover 😭 that same piece on NPR got me, too! Just casually wiping tears away at 7:30 in the morning walking into work like, "everything's fine."
  • @OmegaRose3 YESSSS!!! I swear everyone looked at me like I was Patient 0 about to infect the world with influenza!!! 
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I was watching the Mickey Mouse 90 Years special on Hulu with my husband and when Mickey made his first entrance on stage I got teary-eyed. My husband looked over at me and did a double-take...