How are you feeling?: 

Rants/Raves:  

Questions: 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? 
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Group 2 Check-In (7/9-7/16) Week of 02/11

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/15, 18w today

Baby is the size of a(n): artichoke

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out in just a couple short weeks

Upcoming Appointments: prenatal checkup a week from today. AS scheduled after that.

How are you feeling?: Fine. 

Rants/Raves:  It's so hard to stop worrying. I'm really, really trying to just trust my body, but the fears still creep back in. I have no indication of risk or concern, but the feeling that this is too good to be true just won't go away. Current causes of worry: lack of weight gain, not yet feeling baby move, a shitload of other things that I'm not going to list because I dont want to infect your brains with (more) worry. I'm glad the next appointment is only a week away!

Questions: No. I think I'm kind of numb to a lot of things and I'm surviving on my ability to go with the flow.

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? No. Never been a big fan. DH and I do always seem to get busy between the sheets on v-day though. Could that be considered plans?
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18w3d, 7/12

Baby is the size of a(n): cucumber

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): green

Upcoming Appointments: appointment Wednesday, not sure if it's just a checkup or also the prelim AS. OB mentioned the latter, but I know the main one is at MFM...

How are you feeling?: Better. Nausea still around, still only in the evenings and only so severe I puke 2-3x a week, as opposed to 5-7. Muscle soreness and low back pain has kicked in, and it's not fun, but except for the worry some of the front and center pain causes, I find it easier to deal with and less all-encompassing/distracting.

Rants/Raves:  Um, @cindler pretty much nailed it, especially the pains that are actually in the area of the uterus. I slept like s*** last night, tossed and turned a lot, partially because my dogs decided to be a**holes and try to stretch out every which way, so I know there's reasons to be extra sore and uncomfortable this morning, but the lack of sleep+hormones is making the worry even worse.

Questions: Not really.

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? Doing a mini-babymoon to Dallas (~4h away) because I meant to put part of the week and weekend that just ended in DH's work time off system but my dumb/pregnancy brain put in this weekend. Only thing actually for v-day will be dinner. We don't usually do extravagant gifts or anything, but we're cutting back even further because we're car shopping...
    Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days:  July 10th 18+5

Baby is the size of a(n): cucumber? 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out

Upcoming Appointments: anatomy scan this Friday!! 

How are you feeling?: pretty blah. I'm still so tired, RLP and sciatica have started to act up, and I'm all of a sudden back to puking every day. 

Rants/Raves:  raves: Anatomy scan is this week!!!! Finally!!!!

Questions: 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? My two bigs have their Valentine's Day party at school that we have to pick up stuff for but that's about it. H and I don't really celebrate holidays like that TBH. We rarely even do Christmas or Birthdays gifts for each other. 
    Wife. Boy mom x6. Expecting #7. Wannabe homesteader.
    , 💙💙💙💙💙💙
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 13th/ 18+2

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): team green

Upcoming Appointments: 20 week check up and AS in 2 weeks!

How are you feeling?: still feeling well!

Rants/Raves: why are weekends so short!? Yesterday felt like a Saturday to me and I was so sad to remember it was Sunday. 

Questions: nope

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? Nothing special, I’ll probably have the boys make a card for DH. My mom is going to watch the boys this weekend, so we will enjoy a dinner out on Friday. 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 15 18 weeks 

Baby is the size of a(n): sweet potato 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): pink! 

Upcoming Appointments: 2/15 anatomy scan 

How are you feeling?: tired and nauseous af night again 

Rants/Raves:  tmi but I haven’t pooped in 2 weeks and I haven’t been able to stop today. Lol!! 

Questions: 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? Nothing definite yet! Hoping to go out to dinner on Friday 
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 weeks 3 days

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out):counting down the days until we find out!!

Upcoming Appointments: Just had a regular check up this morning 

How are you feeling?: Some back aches, but good overall

Rants/Raves:  Today is my 29th birthday! My parent's had us over last night for a delicious dinner, it snowed all night and most of this morning,  I got to hear my little peanut's heart beat today. Then I came home and my husband sent me on a scavenger hunt for my gifts😊 My sister is taking me out later this week also.

Questions: 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? Not really. I'll probably cook some steaks for supper and make cookies with my four year old. Hubby and I were away last weekend, so I don't think we're going out.
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 7/16, 17+6

Baby is the size of a(n): Croissant

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Pink

Upcoming Appointments: Anatomy US on the 19th

How are you feeling?: Good. I think I'm in that magical 2nd trimester sweet spot that people talk about. Other than being a little more tired than usual and the occasional RLP I'm feeling almost like myself again :)

Rants/Raves:  I'm sorry to rant about this two weeks in a row but I'm going totally crazy on the daycare hunt. It's seriously absurd in our area. The only places with availability (which we don't even need until literally almost A YEAR FROM NOW) are places I wouldn't dream of leaving an infant for an hour, let alone full time. The place we visited today had literally dropped an infant on it's head right before we arrived and then were acting like it was no bid deal. Crossing my fingers that some magic happens with some of the wait lists we're on.

Questions: 

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? We do gifts and then cook a nice dinner at home since going out usually means spending more money in a crowded restaurant for below average food. We love eating out normally but just not on Valentines Day. This year I think my husband has some epic nachos planned (he's the cook in our house).

• @kingdommom HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sounds like you've got a lot of people who care about you!  That's great!
  • Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: July 9th, 19+0

Baby is the size of a(n): Hedgehog 

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): We found out today! Baby girl  <3

Upcoming Appointments: Had my anatomy u/s today, hence found out gender. Her size and all of her organs look good too! OB appt today too - nothing new and interesting. Upcoming - continue monthly appointments and will have a fetal echocardiogram in the next few weeks. (Nothing looked out of place on our scans thus far, but I had a congenital heart defect, so screening the baby is standard.)

How are you feeling?: Good. Excited that we saw her today! I'm still not showing/haven't really gained any weight and not sure if I've felt her move or not, so it was reassuring to see her!

Rants/Raves:  Other than you, my internet stranger friends, we're not telling anyone the gender. I dislike lying (we're saying that we didn't find out), but I really dislike super cutesy girl stuff and condescending questions directed at my husband like, "Are you disappointed you're having a girl?" which he's already gotten in several variations BEFORE we even knew! Come on people, it's 2019! Relatedly, my husband is not going to be 'babysitting' our child nor am I 'afraid to leave him alone with the baby.' Ugh, stereotypes! 

Questions: I don't think so

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!? - Not really. We usually do cards and that's about it. If I have time to make a dessert, I will for my sweet-tooth husband. 
  • @acgx One of my biggest pet peeves is when people looked shock if I say the kids are with DH while I’m at a moms night out or whatever it is. He’s their father, why wouldn’t he be more than capable of watching his own children. Equally annoying is that I know when he’s out doing stuff, no one is asking him who has the kids, of course the mom does! 
  • @nolemomma14 Exactly! That's the kind of comment that drives me (and him) crazy. I know people are joking for the most part, but it's such a tired old joke! 

Also. I reread my post and didn't mean to come off harsh on cute girl clothes, etc - I know we don't all have the same tastes and I'll oooh and ahhh with the best of them at the cute baby girls! Just not my style :)

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 19 weeks exactly

Baby is the size of a(n): a zesty zucchini 😉

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): finding out and I’m so damn impatient!

Upcoming Appointments: Feb 22 - 9 agonizing days...

How are you feeling?: starting to feel so much better, feeling kicks and nausea is slowly slowly fading.

Rants/Raves: it’s still too cold for my liking. :(

Questions: nada 

Lunch with my favorite grandmother and dinner with hubby. He had flowers and candy delivered today and surprised me a day early 💕 

<3 Boden Gray 8-13-16
    <3 BB Girl Expected 7-10-19 

• Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18w 4d

Baby is the size of a(n): bell pepper

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): green

Upcoming Appointments: had one yesterday with ultrasound but couldn't see everything because the baby was turned around, so we'll have another ultrasound in a month to hopefully see more.

How are you feeling?: good - just having acid reflux periodically, but managing it with zantac.

Rants/Raves: I agree with @mamahmh2 that it's too cold... I need the weather to warm up so I can be outside more.  Not really a rave, but I am happy to finally feel like my bump is more obvious (depending on the outfit), which makes it fun trying on clothes when I'm getting dressed, as long as I'm not in a hurry!

Questions: none

GTKY: Any plans for Valentines Day!?  We're not big on this holiday, but planning on pizza and some kind of nice dessert.
  • Hey all! I always spend too much time reading and laughing here, but not posting, so, I’m gonna see if I get better about posting!  😄

Est Due Date / Weeks + Days: 18 wks, 4 days

Baby is the size of a(n): Pear! 😵

Team (Green, Blue, Pink, Finding out): Finding out Saturday and I had no idea I would care so much! (FTM) It’s not about buying the right colors, it’s more like the first little identity clue about this person! I’m going to be a hot mess of tears! 🤣

Upcoming Appointments: SATURDAY 🎉

How are you feeling?: Rough. Not throwing up, which I really don’t know how some of you are just powering through...but I just have aches and pains, migraines and nausea... My belly really hurts one way or another most of the time, which I didn’t know would be the case! 😞

Rants/Raves:  I’m just living for the ultrasounds! ...I wish my job would suddenly become part time and I could reduce my work stress. My brain just feels overworked. I want to escape sometimes! 

Questions: Are you STMs magical? 😆 I don’t know how you do it! 

Delivery dinner by candlelight with DH, maybe ask Siri for some cheesy romance music...read: minimal effort and movement 🎉