TWW Tuesday 2/5 - Page 2 — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

TWW Tuesday 2/5

2»

Re: TWW Tuesday 2/5

• @littleredm I folded all of our clothes the Marie Kondo way. It looks so nice! I’m hoping we can keep it that way lol.

@prpl11butterfly so exciting about the house! 
  • edited February 5
    @inthewoods23 it's really not much but .75 acres or so. It was originally listed as 9k square ft so big difference. We have 1.3 acres now but a lot is unusable due to a natural overflow/swamp. It's got neighbors close but nothing a fence won't fix.

Edited for clarification 
    brookert615
  • @prpl11butterfly I had to do the conversion haha 9k is 0.2 acres. Are you flippin' kidding me?? If a house was on a lot that small you're practically on top of each other! We're on almost an acre with a wooded area in the back that's usable, but mostly left as is but there's so much yard it's great.

0.75 acres is nice and spacious!
    TTGP February Siggy Challenge: Animals in Love

Me: 29 DH:31
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, DH's SA shows 1% morph
    IUI #1 12/27/18 - BFN 1/10/19
    IUI #2 1/25/2019 - BFN 2/8/19
    IUI #3 TBD
    prpl11butterflybrookert615
  • @begging4abump - I am an Assistant Director at a daycare yes! We are a big center with ages 6 weeks to school age. So on days where school is canceled in our area all the older siblings come and its always a mad house!
    begging4abump
  • @inthewoods23 most of the yard is on the side. Neighbors to the right are almost literally on top. Neighbor in back is decent ways but still close. I think once we cleared the trees on the side and put up a fence it would be perfect. Our mutt would have some much space to run!
    inthewoods23
2»