Pregnancy test confusion — The Bump
Trying to Get Pregnant

Pregnancy test confusion

I need help! You guys dont know how confused I am right now. Okay I had a miscarriage January 3rd and a week after that my levels were down to 1,700. I took a test on January 30th and it came out an EXTREMELY faint line. So I kept testing every day til now. But they are all the same?? They dont get lighter or darker? I have some boob soreness. I'm aching everywhere. Had headaches for 2 weeks straight. Peeing constantly and having back pain. I took a digital test and it said Not Pregnant but when I took the test apart it was a very faint positive. Can anyone understand this?

Re: Pregnancy test confusion

• I need help! You guys dont know how confused I am right now. Okay I had a miscarriage January 3rd and a week after that my levels were down to 1,700. I took a test on January 30th and it came out an EXTREMELY faint line. So I kept testing every day til now. But they are all the same?? They dont get lighter or darker? I have some boob soreness. I'm aching everywhere. Had headaches for 2 weeks straight. Peeing constantly and having back pain. I took a digital test and it said Not Pregnant but when I took the test apart it was a very faint positive. Can anyone understand this?
    Qfp
  • It is against TOU to ask if you are pregnant, even in a roundabout way. One off posts are also discouraged.

FYI:

TTGP February Siggy Challenge: Animals in Love

Me: 29 DH:31
    Together since 2007
    Married 7/2/16
    TTC #1 since 7/2017
    Dx: unexplained, DH's SA shows 1% morph
    IUI #1 12/27/18 - BFN 1/10/19
    IUI #2 1/25/2019 - BFN 2/8/19
    IUI #3 TBD
    oklahomak
  • Call your doctor.

Married: April 2012

MC: Aug 2014

IF Dx irregular periods & Luteal Phase Defect: May 2015

DS: April 2016 on Prometrium

TFAS: since Oct. 2018

Cycle 1: med-free

Cycle 2: Prometrium

Cycle 3 & 4: Clomid

Cycle 5: Letrazole

nitnat007jennifer_louisekiki75
  • OP sorry for your loss. But you need to call your doctor and go back in to get your HCG levels checked again. They need to test down to zero. If a test is negative, chances are that your levels have decreased enough at this point that it is not reading on a test anymore. Taking it apart is not how they work. 
    November IVF Spreadsheet
    "Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow!"
    Me: 38 DH: 36

TTC since: 06/17
    Dx: MFI low morph; Acrosome defect
    IVF #1 November 2018 - 1 blast, fresh transfer BFN

shamrocandrollsuzycupcake
  • This thread has been closed. Please do not ask the Community if you are pregnant. Instead, please visit our 1st Trimester board to discuss early possible pregnancy symptoms.

Please note that we remove posts that do not follow our guidelines and will issue warnings to users who violate the Terms of Use.

To review our Community guidelines, please visit The Bump Guidelines pinned at the top of this board. Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards