Our Product Spotlight continues! Just worked on the spreadsheet (link below) a bit to make this our last week before we start with registry essentials.
Each week we'll spotlight a new category of product. Feel free to comment on these threads throughout your time at the board, not just during its week in the spotlight, if you discover something new/are new to the board. This week we're talking.... Pillows! & Anything else that helps us sleep! Inspired by a question in our great question thread.
You can use the prompts below to try to share as much relevant info as you would like. This time, I also threw in some general questions about sleeping as it seems this sort of self-evaluation might help you choose the right pillow if you're in the market for one!
- Are you a back/side/stomach sleeper? Have you adjusted the way you are laying yet/do you have concerns on having to make adjustments moving forward?
- What products have been helping you sleep? (can be stuff that you've always used or stuff you've been using bc you're PG)
- Have you made any adjustments to your pre-bedtime activities to help w/ getting a good night's sleep in? (& if any products are involved, let us know what they are!)
- What concerns do you have about getting enough sleep now/moving forward?
- What type of pregnancy pillow would you recommend/worked for you? (inflatable, u-shaped, body, wedge?)
- What brand pregnancy pillows would you recommend/worked for you?
Just wanted to throw this out there: TB has a "10 Best Pregnancy Pillows
Thanks to all who participate, & esp. our STM/+s for sharing their wealth of knowledge through experience!
To view the upcoming PSS schedule, see here: S19 PSS Spreadsheet
Big thanks to the January 2019 BMB I stole the spreadsheet/format idea from.
p.s. I know it's still technically Thursday night & this post normally goes up Friday--shhh.