Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Ok

lipa86lipa86 member
edited January 2019 in Trying to Get Pregnant

Re: Ok

• Options
    lipa86 said:

Lmp was 12/16 ovulated late 1/7- on 1/13 and 1/16 negative tests then 1/21 positive. Went to ob thinking I was around 6 weeks when they did the sonogram all it shows was a thickened endometrium which she said looks like early stage  of  pregnancy. I’ve had a chemical pregnancy in the past so I worry this is happening again. Going for bw tom to see what my levels are . Anyone else experience this? 

Qfp.....
  • Options
    lipa86 said:

Lmp was 12/16 ovulated late 1/7- on 1/13 and 1/16 negative tests then 1/21 positive. Went to ob thinking I was around 6 weeks when they did the sonogram all it shows was a thickened endometrium which she said looks like early stage  of  pregnancy. I’ve had a chemical pregnancy in the past so I worry this is happening again. Going for bw tom to see what my levels are . Anyone else experience this? 

Nope, never had this experience because I have never been pregnant!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    OP, this is a board of women Trying to get Pregnant, many of whom have never seen a positive test.  Please move this thread to a more appropriate board, such as the 1st Tri.  

"It's time to try defying gravity."

Me: 38  DH: 38
    Married 6/11/16
    TTC Since 6/2016
    12/2016 RE appt; 1/2017 SA & HSG results - all normal
    3/2017 Dx Hyperprolactinemia; 5/2017 Prolactin levels normal; 8/2017 Low Ovarian Reserve
    8/2017 TTA for personal reasons; 10/2017 NTNP; 12/2017 Re-start TTC
    7/2018 Clomid+IUI
    11/2018 Letrozole+TI
    12/2018 Letrozole+IUI
    2/2019 NTNP
    5/2019 Stopping all TTC efforts; living Childfree
  • Options
    I have had experienced similar situations with varied results.  There is no way for us to know anything, but one thing for sure is none of us are pregnant and currently you are, so maybe you could sensitively post this in a more appropriate area like 1st trimester.

but none of those ladies will be able to give you an answer, unfortunately only your doctor can.
  • Options
    lipa86lipa86 member
    edited January 2019
    I posted in this thread in error and took it off immediately my app wasn’t working properly. Unfortunately it wouldn’t let me completely delete it so I deleted what I wrote .

Ps I had a miscarriagethis evening  which would make my second m/c. I’m sensitive to the feelings of others especially being told I would never be able to conceive and having had m/c in the past but once I deleted it this comment it should of ended there 
  • Options
    lipa86 said:
    I posted in this thread in error and took it off immediately my app wasn’t working properly. Unfortunately it wouldn’t let me completely delete it so I deleted what I wrote .

Ps I had a miscarriagethis evening  which would make my second m/c. I’m sensitive to the feelings of others especially being told I would never be able to conceive and having had m/c in the past but once I deleted it this comment it should of ended there 
    Qfp